Just have to face reality - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 11-26-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Just have to face reality

I have been selling on amazon for10 years now. Everything that was working all along has stopped working. Ip bank cards bank account changes mac changes. wipe hard drive ec etc. Nothing is working anymore. The reason being is No matter what you do does not matter. amazon controls the site so you do not have any legs to stand on. Yes you can have control over what you do on your technical end but on amazons they are in control. They dont single you out. They just sweep and cut accounts for the hell of it. They do not link accounts .If you changed all your stuff then there is no way they can link it.Even with the inventory. There are millions of people out their that have the same items as another person. So that is impossible.I believe that amazon just does not want you to sell and are using the 2rd party marketplace as a money laundering firm!
another one of my accounts went on hold when i woke up and i had no problems at all.so it is just what they are doing and i cant control that. But as i know as with other accounts the suspension letter is near. it always is. And there is always that F*@@k buyer that puts the screws to you to bring you down. they always do.So i believe amazon wants to cut the third party sellers and all the big sellers will stay because they are AMAZON under diffrent names and from all of amazons locations.Thats my opinion. So this will be it with them for me. I am running out of options and in 10 years in selling on their site the last 2 have been hell .Just tired of their games.Also thank the chinese bootleggers they actually started the problem for the rest of the sellers ...So christmas sales are over this year before they even got started...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-26-2009

Longevity: 84%

I don't know why anyone even waists their time on amazon, theirs much more money to be made on ebay and with several stealths you could last forever if you know what you're doing.
Old 11-26-2009
Threadstarter  

with ebay i do not need a stealth but i can't generate money and if i do paypal steps in !!
Old 11-26-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuntz View Post
I don't know why anyone even waists their time on amazon, theirs much more money to be made on ebay and with several stealths you could last forever if you know what you're doing.
Because, depending on what items you sell, you can make 3X-4X the profit.
Old 11-26-2009

Yeah I did notice that but at the same time there's not much volume so overall it doesn't seem like it would average to the same as I make on ebay. Then again I could have been selling the wrong item, I was selling boxset DVDs.
Old 11-26-2009
Executive [VIP]

The item I was selling only sold 20 a day on eBay.
Then I listed it on Amazon and it sold 120 in 2 days at 3X-4X the in pocket profit.
So I will keep selling these items on Amazon....
Old 11-26-2009

Default Amazon

Hello,

i am selling on amazon.com, too.

With great sucess, 5 accounts on different virtuell pcs, no probs.

I am making 500 $ / day on all 5 accounts.

I am selling DVD, with great success.

All buyers are very friendly, every costumer gives me 5 stars.

But their are Rules, you have to follow.

And dont make too much in the beginning.

Amazon is not a money making machine, it beginns slow (my accounts startet at 10-15 dollars a day), and if one account goes down, i have backup accounts

At the End of this months, i will have 8.000 $ on my bank account

For me its working.

Greats

Dennis
The Following User Says Thank You to dennisjaneway For This Useful Post:
OfficialGenius (11-28-2009)
Old 11-26-2009
Threadstarter  

thats bull you would be shut down already sorry..customers do not leave any feedback and 9 out of ten they are rude
Old 11-26-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

^^^He may not be selling on amazon.com: some of amazon international are slightly better, slightly
Old 11-27-2009

I guess I didn't spend enough time on amazon, I'll have to keep them in mind for later but for now I can easily make 1k or more a day profit on ebay with hardly any work so I'm not really in need of extra profit right now.
Old 11-27-2009

Default Amazon.com

For my part, i dont use ebay, i hate them. Because of Paypal.

They had ruin my company 3 years ago, when they froze every week more than 4.000 Euro.

But Amazon.com is legit, they pay me every day (MO-FR). And if one Account goes down, no worry, in 3 months i will get my money. Not in 180 days like Paypal (and only on request!).

Amazon.com Costumers gives you a feedback

a) if you are good
b) if you are a long time on their platform! (very important), my feedbacks came 1 months after the sale!
c) if you are friendly

Greetz
Old 11-28-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

I agree with Dennis, with Amazon sure, I get shut down, but worst case scenario, my money is held for 90 days and I just make a new account. I can get thousands of dollars of sales in before the account is suspended.
Old 11-28-2009

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 85%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisjaneway View Post
Hello,

i am selling on amazon.com, too.

With great sucess, 5 accounts on different virtuell pcs, no probs.

I am making 500 $ / day on all 5 accounts.

I am selling DVD, with great success.

All buyers are very friendly, every costumer gives me 5 stars.

But their are Rules, you have to follow.

And dont make too much in the beginning.

Amazon is not a money making machine, it beginns slow (my accounts startet at 10-15 dollars a day), and if one account goes down, i have backup accounts

At the End of this months, i will have 8.000 $ on my bank account

For me its working.

Greats

Dennis

Thanks! I just went to Amazon for the first time and browsed dvd sections and stuff. I see I can also make money easily through here so I will be maximizing my profits on both eBay and Amazon. The more money the better! :D

Thank you!
Old 11-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickJane View Post
I agree with Dennis, with Amazon sure, I get shut down, but worst case scenario, my money is held for 90 days and I just make a new account. I can get thousands of dollars of sales in before the account is suspended.
Luck *******! I now can only get 1k before its found and suspended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialGenius View Post
Thanks! I just went to Amazon for the first time and browsed dvd sections and stuff. I see I can also make money easily through here so I will be maximizing my profits on both eBay and Amazon. The more money the better! :D

Thank you!
Its not that easy as it looks! Before when I first started I made 20k after that amazon kept suspending my accounts back to back!
Old 11-28-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Yes, you're right- I was up to $30K with that first account before I was suspended. Subsequent accounts are shut down quicker. I always attributed that to the fact that my first account on Amazon was open for over a year, only selling used books here and there, before jumping into other stuff. Now I just use Amazon as quick few thousand dollar pops.
Old 11-28-2009

What if you make different accounts in different computers and just list in different IPs and windows user accounts? Would they still be able to track you down from something in your computer as I heard...?
Old 11-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoot2kill View Post
Luck *******! I now can only get 1k before its found and suspended!

Its not that easy as it looks! Before when I first started I made 20k after that amazon kept suspending my accounts back to back!
How long did that account last after it was made?
Old 11-29-2009
Threadstarter  

you cant make a thousand at a pop you need to be under the radar around 300 a week per account. if not bye bye...That is why you need multiple selling accounts. it is not like years ago when you would deposit 2500 every 2 days or so. Those days are gone on amazon....
just don't try and push the envelope sort of speak and it should work. Just stay under the trip wire.remember amazon and the likes of ebay and paypal are not our friend ..they are your enemy. They will do anything to conquer you and take your assetts.wreak your life.They are in it for themselves and no one else.. That is what they do. Just like they purchased Zappos shoes! Amazon felt threatened andnew this company was growing faster and faster. They are the # 1 shoe outlet on line. And have clothes and accessories. Amazon went and bought them out.So now i do not buy from them anymore. The owner of amazon should burn in hell in my book. Trying to monopolize the web. When the day ebay and amazon merge the whole online selling for us is over and done we will be finished. .
Old 11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaystrying View Post
you cant make a thousand at a pop you need to be under the radar around 300 a week per account. if not bye bye...That is why you need multiple selling accounts. it is not like years ago when you would deposit 2500 every 2 days or so. Those days are gone on amazon....
just don't try and push the envelope sort of speak and it should work. Just stay under the trip wire.remember amazon and the likes of ebay and paypal are not our friend ..they are your enemy. They will do anything to conquer you and take your assetts.wreak your life.They are in it for themselves and no one else.. That is what they do. Just like they purchased Zappos shoes! Amazon felt threatened andnew this company was growing faster and faster. They are the # 1 shoe outlet on line. And have clothes and accessories. Amazon went and bought them out.So now i do not buy from them anymore. The owner of amazon should burn in hell in my book. Trying to monopolize the web. When the day ebay and amazon merge the whole online selling for us is over and done we will be finished. .
Yeah but I heard when you LIST or CREATE an account on 1 PC,(Not sure which one though) even with different IP they know it's you because of the hardware of the pc or something in there that tracks you.
Old 11-29-2009

I just signed up for amazon last night and already sold my first item and I'm using a suspended computer, diff. user and dial-up, we'll see how long it lasts.
Old 11-29-2009

Great bro! Keep up updated and good luck!
Old 12-01-2009
Threadstarter  

Default they do not know your pc componuts

Just reformat and reinstall your operating system down load a new browser andset the browser to deleat all data at end of each session. DO NOT DO NOT USE "OPERA". Even when you set it up for some strange reason this browser is a trigger to amazon. Why i do not know but 1 of my accounts went down when i used this browser. And i set it all up so this one is a no no...
The Following User Says Thank You to alwaystrying For This Useful Post:
dennisjaneway (12-01-2009)