BUY HERE BITCOIN WITH Your STEALTH PAYPAL Quick and Easily - Page 16 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 12-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: BUY HERE BITCOIN WITH Your STEALTH PAYPAL Quick and Easily

=================

++ HAPY NEW YEAR 2021 ++

During the HOLIDAY TIME my AVAILABILITY will be limited as following:

- 28th and 29th : NOT AVAILABLE
- 30th and 31th : Available just for 2-3hrs
- 01st January 2021: NOT AVAILABLE
- 02nd and 3rd Jan: Available just for 2-3hrs

I will be fully back on the 04th January.

Thanks a lot and Stay Safe!

==============

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon1 View Post
I couldn't find your rate on the thread at all. What's the range?
Rates are discussed individually based on many factors. Get back to me after the 04th January so we can discuss your case in details. Thank you very much and Happy New Year 2021!

All other PMs replied.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-05-2021
Threadstarter  

=================

++ I NEED CURRENTLY 20k+ PER DAY - PLEASE CONTACT ME ALL WITH YOUR PAYPAL BALANCE ++

READY TO MAKE EXCHANGES - Starting at 300* USD up to 5k per transaction

======

Minimum Trade currently: 400 USD* - Payment within Maximum 24h hrs*.

You can also join my Telegram Channel where I post daily at different times different trade requests. It's not mandatory to join the Channel to trade your Paypal funds, but it's an advantage!

HOW TO JOIN THE PRIVATE CHANNEL?

Simple

1- If not yet done, Contact me to get verified

2- Once it's done, I will give you a link to join the channel
That's it!

3- Watch notifications and as soon as you see an offer that you can process, just PM me to get the details.
The offers could be any amount between 50 USD and 10k USD.
Type of payment could be FnF, G&S or Checkout, depending on the current offer.

4- Get paid in the agreed Time!

It can't be more simple to make an Exchange!

========

I recommend to PM me first on the forum and make sure you are talking on Telegram with the correct user. Many users trying to impersonate me have been reported.

Here you can see the current result when I search for "nasterxchange". As you can see, there any many f accounts. However the username is unique. There is only one username @nasterXchange (the green marked one on the screenshot) and this is my account. You can always find the username on the 2nd line of every Telegram account and it's 100% unique.

====================

====================

I hope you started well the year guys. Keep working hard! ;-)

All PMs replied.

Thank you for your keeping using the service.
Old 01-11-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%

hi i am new here, and i have usa paypal balance, I would like to get some bitcoins please, I was recommended by breezeyou2, he is a trusted seller in some other forums. I hope you know him.

I can show you all the screenshots and can even share my paypal screen live with you and everything including the paypal email as well and paypal creation date email too. I only want$70 usd,for the second transaction I can do $500 usd, please let me know.
Old 01-11-2021

Longevity: 19%

Contacted you and you quoted 20% fee, much higher than everyone else
Old 01-13-2021
Threadstarter  

=================

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

For health reasons, my availability will be very limited until the 26th Jan. I will be working every 2 days for 2-3hours max and will be able to offer Exchange deals during this time.
Simply check availability on Telegram or in the private Channel (if you are already member).

Thanks a lot for your understanding and Stay SAFE Guys!

======

Old 01-13-2021

Longevity: 19%

>You will have to proof that you have and own the PAYPAL funds. I will let you know how.

Is this just a screenshot or screen share that's needed?
Old 01-19-2021

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by @NasterXchange View Post
=================

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

For health reasons, my availability will be very limited until the 26th Jan. I will be working every 2 days for 2-3hours max and will be able to offer Exchange deals during this time.
Simply check availability on Telegram or in the private Channel (if you are already member).

Thanks a lot for your understanding and Stay SAFE Guys!

======

PM sent. Also, I can't access your telegram link for some reason :/
Old 01-27-2021
Threadstarter  

=================

++ I NEED CURRENTLY 20k+ PER DAY - PLEASE CONTACT ME ALL WITH YOUR PAYPAL / BANK BALANCE ++

READY TO MAKE EXCHANGES - Starting at 300* USD up to 5k per transaction (Paypal) OR up to 150k per transaction (Bank)

======

You can also join my Telegram Channel where I post daily at different times different trade requests. It's not mandatory to join the Channel to trade your Paypal funds, but it's an advantage!

Simple

That's it!

3- Watch notifications and as soon as you see an offer that you can process, just PM me to get the details.
Type of payment could be FnF, G&S or Checkout, depending on the current offer.

========

I recommend to PM me first on the forum and make sure you are talking on Telegram with the correct user. Many users trying to impersonate me have been reported.

Here you can see the current result when I search for "nasterxchange". As you can see, there any many f accounts. However the username is unique. There is only one username @nasterXchange (the green marked one on the screenshot) and this is my account. You can always find the username on the 2nd line of every Telegram account and it's 100% unique.

====================

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve67321 View Post
hi i am new here, and i have usa paypal balance, I would like to get some bitcoins please, I was recommended by breezeyou2, he is a trusted seller in some other forums. I hope you know him.

I can show you all the screenshots and can even share my paypal screen live with you and everything including the paypal email as well and paypal creation date email too. I only want$70 usd,for the second transaction I can do $500 usd, please let me know.
Thanks for your message. Please PM me for further discussion. But yes, atm I will need minimum 400 USD to be able to process an exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaycoupons View Post
>You will have to proof that you have and own the PAYPAL funds. I will let you know how.

Is this just a screenshot or screen share that's needed?
Please PM me and I will share with you all the details required for this. Each case could be different.

All PMs replied.

Old 01-28-2021

Longevity: 75%

Sent you a PM, awaiting reply.
Old 01-31-2021
Threadstarter  

=================

++ I NEED CURRENTLY 20k+ PER DAY - PLEASE CONTACT ME ALL WITH YOUR PAYPAL / BANK BALANCE ++

READY TO MAKE EXCHANGES - Starting at 300* USD up to 5k per transaction (Paypal) OR up to 150k per transaction (Bank)

======

Simple

That's it!

Type of payment could be FnF, G&S or Checkout, Payouts, depending on the current offer.

========

====================

All PMs replied.

Old 02-04-2021
Threadstarter  

=================

++ I NEED CURRENTLY 25k+ PER DAY - PLEASE CONTACT ME ALL WITH YOUR PAYPAL / BANK BALANCE ++

======

Simple

That's it!

Type of payment could be FnF, G&S or Checkout, Payouts, depending on the current offer.

========

====================

All PMs replied.

Old 02-09-2021
Threadstarter  

=================

++ I NEED CURRENTLY 25k+ PER DAY - PLEASE CONTACT ME ALL WITH YOUR PAYPAL / BANK BALANCE ++

======

Minimum Trade currently: 800 USD* - Payment within Maximum 24h hrs*.

Simple

That's it!

========

====================

All PMs replied.

Old 02-15-2021
Threadstarter  

=================

======

Minimum Trade currently: 800 USD* - Payment within Maximum 24h hrs*.

Simple

That's it!

========

====================

All PMs replied.

Old 02-16-2021

Longevity: 51%

I have been using his service for more than a year. Exchanged over 40K+ $. Highly trusted and recommended
Old 02-20-2021

Longevity: 82%
Thumbs up Re: BUY HERE BITCOIN WITH Your STEALTH PAYPAL Quick and Easily

Hi Naster, I started a trade already. Sent 14K and never got a response. Please PM me [Never mind, it was after hours, thanks]

Last edited by revenge; 02-20-2021 at 03:43 PM.
Old 02-20-2021

Nevermind,
Old 02-22-2021
Threadstarter  

=================

======

Minimum Trade currently: 800 USD* (can be in 2 transactions) - Payment within Maximum 24h hrs*.

Simple

That's it!

========

====================

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasi006 View Post
I have been using his service for more than a year. Exchanged over 40K+ $. Highly trusted and recommended
Thanks a lot for your review dear Wasi! I'm looking forward to doing more Business with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenge View Post
Nevermind,

All PMs replied.

Old 03-01-2021
Threadstarter  

=================

++ I NEED CURRENTLY 25k+ PER DAY - PLEASE CONTACT ME ALL WITH YOUR PAYPAL / BANK / PAYONEER BALANCE ++

READY TO MAKE EXCHANGES - Starting at 300* USD up to 5k per transaction (Paypal/Payoneer) OR up to 150k per transaction (Bank)

======

Minimum Trade currently: 800 USD* (can be in 2 transactions) - Payment within Maximum 24h hrs*.

Simple

That's it!

========

====================

All PMs replied.

Old 03-03-2021

3 TRADES ALL ABOVE 10k WENT SMOOTH. WILL DO MORE.
Old 03-11-2021
Threadstarter  

=================

++ I NEED CURRENTLY 25k+ PER DAY - PLEASE CONTACT ME ALL WITH YOUR PAYPAL / BANK / PAYONEER BALANCE ++

READY TO MAKE EXCHANGES - Starting at 300* USD up to 5k per transaction (Paypal/Payoneer) OR up to 150k per transaction (Bank)

======

Minimum Trade currently:500 USD* - Payment within Maximum 24h hrs*.

Simple

That's it!

========

====================

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenge View Post
3 TRADES ALL ABOVE 10k WENT SMOOTH. WILL DO MORE.
Thank you for your review. Looking forward to doing more Business with you :-)

All PMs replied.

Old 03-13-2021

Dude, where's my feedback? 3 trades in 2 months.

Last edited by revenge; 03-13-2021 at 11:13 PM.
Old 03-14-2021

Longevity: 36%

Check your messages