Residential IP question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 12-28-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default Residential IP question

Ok i'm taking a new approach and just asking 1 simple question at a time.

First off, i'm realizing how confusing IP addresses can be lol.

My question is, it seems like "residential IPs" are the way to go for Amazon Stealth. But if I think about it, my house, my neighbors house, every house in my city has their own unique Residential IP - is that correct?

If so, if I can get their IP address, can I just use theirs?

Maybe stupid question but yeah
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-28-2020

Longevity: 19%
Default Re: Residential IP question

So if you can access their wifi you can use their IP address. Other than else you can use IP services like IPBurger lumunati etc. So if you are saying if you can get their IP address just for the number you mean you can't use it
Old 12-28-2020
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

ok yeah that's kinda what I was thinking, ty sir.
Old 12-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

Correct - look into hotspots as well if you're in the US

every time you reset the hotspot you'll get a new IP
Old 12-28-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Correct - look into hotspots as well if you're in the US

every time you reset the hotspot you'll get a new IP
Yes best choice to get %100 clean ips
Old 12-28-2020

Yes you can, but you have to be 100% sure that your neighbor never had an amazon account
Old 12-29-2020

Longevity: 26%

what if your neighbour had their amazon account suspended once, your account is gone too
Old 12-30-2020

Bro better use some trustly IP service, but if you use VPN dont forget to check your browser at DNS leaks, WebRtl and other tracking.
Old 12-30-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by areyoumetal View Post
Bro better use some trustly IP service, but if you use VPN dont forget to check your browser at DNS leaks, WebRtl and other tracking.
Updated new VPN companies like %99.9 closed the leaks. But with VPN company ips won't help him anywhere because they are VPN ips at the end
Old 12-31-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbarosserbest View Post
Updated new VPN companies like %99.9 closed the leaks. But with VPN company ips won't help him anywhere because they are VPN ips at the end
Sure better to use residenatal ip or 4g proxy.
The Following User Says Thank You to areyoumetal For This Useful Post:
mdntblu (02-12-2021)
Old 12-31-2020
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truemove View Post
what if your neighbour had their amazon account suspended once, your account is gone too
So i think I read somewhere that ISPs change your ip address all the time anyway. So does that mean that my home computer where I connect w my amz account could be at risk if the IP they change it to has been linked to a previous suspended account, any thoughts on this?

I've also heard that ipv4 are all gone so really your isp just gives you an ipv6 which is really just a datacenter IP. Does this mean that their really aren't any "new" residential/fresh IPs out there anyway? Any thoughts on this?

i'm just thinking if any company is offering an IP address for sale saying that it is residential and "clean" or Unused or whatever, like ummmm so where did you get the IP from!? If you're not an ISP than you obv had to buy it from an individual. All assuming here, but yeah.
Old 02-12-2021

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

Why do you need 4g proxies when you have mobile hotspots in the USA for little or no extra money to your cell phone bill. These look great for foreign sellers but USA domestic sellers there is no need that I can see, to pay all that money for what they already have in their cell phone.
Old 02-23-2021

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Why do you need 4g proxies when you have mobile hotspots in the USA for little or no extra money to your cell phone bill. These look great for foreign sellers but USA domestic sellers there is no need that I can see, to pay all that money for what they already have in their cell phone.
Kinda hard to manage 100's of accounts from 1 hotspot. Also having different profiles/fingerprints on groups of accounts is a big plus which is not easy to do from a hotspot at your house. The ability to change locations and be in different IP ranges is very helpful. Try managing 100's of accounts all from the same hotspot (fingerprint) and the same group of IP's (can only get so many different IP's over time)
Old 02-25-2021

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb121212 View Post
So i think I read somewhere that ISPs change your ip address all the time anyway. So does that mean that my home computer where I connect w my amz account could be at risk if the IP they change it to has been linked to a previous suspended account, any thoughts on this?

I've also heard that ipv4 are all gone so really your isp just gives you an ipv6 which is really just a datacenter IP. Does this mean that their really aren't any "new" residential/fresh IPs out there anyway? Any thoughts on this?

i'm just thinking if any company is offering an IP address for sale saying that it is residential and "clean" or Unused or whatever, like ummmm so where did you get the IP from!? If you're not an ISP than you obv had to buy it from an individual. All assuming here, but yeah.
Somewhat. It depends if you have a dynamic or Static IP and often times it doesn't change until your modem is restarted and thats also dependent if static or dynamic. There is a chance in a way, but at the same time I'm sure you can appeal to Amazon in that situation.

NEW IPv4 are indeed a thing of the past as all the IPv4 IPs have been used or taken, but that doesn't mean that they've all been abused. IPv6 issued by an ISP also isn't necessarily a datacenter IP either.

There could be IP blocks that haven't been abused say a company sells their IP block or rents it out as they downsize or no longer want the IP block, then those IPs could be sold to someone who can then use it as it'd be clean as opposed to residents who go on countless sites. Upon acquiring the IP block they can also request to have it removed off of blacklists, etc. as they're the new owner of the IP block but even then it's a dice roll if it'll be fine and a long process at that.
The Following User Says Thank You to shad0wd0wn For This Useful Post:
rsot (02-25-2021)
Old 03-24-2021

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wd0wn View Post

NEW IPv4 are indeed a thing of the past as all the IPv4 IPs have been used or taken, but that doesn't mean that they've all been abused. IPv6 issued by an ISP also isn't necessarily a datacenter IP either.
I'm pretty sure if your neighbor had an Amazon (or whatever account) banned in the past on a specific IP and then you go and use that same IP and make a new account doesn't necessarily mean your account is banned too.
Paint this scenario - customer at ISP has his account banned on IP 10.10.10.10, and then cancels his service on a Friday.
Monday you have new service going in at your house and you get IP 10.10.10.10 that had his account banned.
The likelihood of that account getting banned as well is probably super rare.
The IP is not the only thing these companies go off of. It's fingerprints on devices, the way the account is setup (bot like or human like), etc.
Lots of variables. I'm sure 50% of all the IPv4's in the world have had millions of different accounts banned and it's fine.
Old 06-04-2021

Longevity: 21%

is there a good recommendation for Residential IP? I am seeing IP burger alot.
Old 06-04-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
is there a good recommendation for Residential IP? I am seeing IP burger alot.
Well that's because that's the preferred way...