Stealth PayPal for shopify? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 01-02-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default Stealth PayPal for shopify?

Hey guys I have a few questions about linking PayPal express checkout with shopify. Hope stealth account pros can give me an answer:

In order to not get too much money on paypal stealth account at first can I use two different paypal stealth accounts connecting them interchangingly to one shopify store? For example stealth paypal 1 on first day, stealth paypal 2 on day 2?

Or should I create a few different shops each linked to a different stealth paypal account?

Also how much money it's safe to process through paypal Express checkout (stealth account)?

Any insight would be much appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-06-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 22%
Default Re: Stealth PayPal for shopify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderMason View Post
Hey guys I have a few questions about linking PayPal express checkout with shopify. Hope stealth account pros can give me an answer:

In order to not get too much money on paypal stealth account at first can I use two different paypal stealth accounts connecting them interchangingly to one shopify store? For example stealth paypal 1 on first day, stealth paypal 2 on day 2?

Or should I create a few different shops each linked to a different stealth paypal account?omegle xender

Also how much money it's safe to process through paypal Express checkout (stealth account)?

Any insight would be much appreciated.
thank you my issue has been solved
Old 01-27-2021

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00

Hi,
I have the same questions,

Have you found answers, share please
Old 01-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

You'd get your accounts linked if you do it that way as PayPal can see you taking in money from the same domain. See this post instead.
Old 02-22-2021

Longevity: 28%

What did you end up doing? And are you only using paypal or shopify payments as well ?
Old 03-28-2021

Longevity: 52%

yes please do answer this solution?

i have shopify and my PP was banned.

I think the problem with shopify and PP is its a live feed connection will call back to your site so they retain that data. The same as if you live link your bank account in paypal

There are other websites that offer paypal extensions which is manual connection, not live feed, but i think there is still call back. Such as opencart, i think wordpress also. I have reached out to a developer i know to see if there is a way to bypass this with coding. probably could do with shopify also

The other option you can do in shopify is create a manual payment, like 'bank deposit' etc, its at the bottom in settings > Payments

Then you can just create 'paypal - invoice sent after checkout'
Then send your invoices to the customers manually and rotate the accounts. But this was is very messy so im relauctant to do it

Hoping someone has a solution