Paypal just do one better on me - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-26-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Angry Paypal just do one better on me

Hi all,

well paypal who now have well over £3.5k of my money tied up in limited accounts did an all time classic on me this time.

Well I have 1 account left with paypal which is all rosey been thru the mill with it, passport etc all sorted so running fine. A guy I meet at my poker club pays me via an invoice for some goods, two payments as two seperate items. He pays me via cleared funds he had built up selling stuff on ebay. I withdraw half the money and then suddenly find they have reversed both payments to the guys account, limited his account and in the process put me in a negative balance. I mean wtf this was a simple transaction I've done many time in the past. So i rang the guy and he said he paid for item with cleared funds but they now want all sorts of proofs from him reagrding his paypal account. The items have alraedy been sent as he is now down the country and i provided trackable proof for this to paypal along with an email from the buyer stating he wants the item and is paying via cleared funds so they making him look like a thief (which had crossed my mind). The buyer has since provided me copies of the emails he got from paypal, items number of sold items he used to build up funds and screen shots of his account to show proof he was not ripping me off and he offered to conference with paypal to sort this out.

Amazing paypal after I put my case forward (with proof and email from buyer) paypal rule that they are returning the funds to the buyer and tough sh** on me. WTF is going on, I have had paypal stick it too me good before but this is just beyond a joke !!! anyone any ideas I mean we both want the transaction with our money surely this is worng and illegal. I mean if I can't be backed in a dispute in these circustances when on earth can I??
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-26-2007
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%

There is some going on with that. This isn't the first time I have heard of this. I think There is some scam going on with this. This is the 3rd time I have heard of this problem....