Hello - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 01-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Hello

Just wanted to poke my head in and say "Hi!"

I found Aspkin's book and these forums last Saturday after I had my Paypal account limited.

Let me back up.

I've had my Paypal account for 10yrs. I've had different Ebay accounts linked to it at different times.

I started selling agian about 9 months ago, mostly TV and comptuers parts that I had laying around as that is the work that I do.

About 2 weeks ago I found a dropshipper with awesome pricing. I looked the product up on eBay and said "I can beat those prices!" So off I went without thinking. Putting up 3,5,7, and 10 like mad.

And I started selling. Boy did I ever start selling. I was selling so much that it scared me. About a week into it, (last Sat, like I said), Ebay pulled those particular auctions, (I have since learned what Vero is!), and then sent scare emails to all my customers who bought from those auctions.

Of course it also deletes the history of the winning bidders when they delete the auction, so all you have to go on is Paypal transactions and the spreadsheet I was smart enough to create.

When my customer got the scare email from Ebay, I had 4 of them escalate with Paypal, then causing my paypal account to get limited.

I know, I know. I was stupied for selling like that. Especailly with an account with all my personal info. Now Paypal wants all the info, SS#, invoices, etc.

Luckily, I had pulled out a lot of my profits last week but not all. It killed me from ordering more.

Actually after reading some of the stuff others have gone through, I'm amazed that I didn't get limited quicker.

Happy selling!

-NTP
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-28-2010

Longevity: 85%

Hello and welcome

Thank you for sharing your oh so familiar story.

And good luck with your steath future.

CaptainJack
Old 01-29-2010

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Welcome to the forum NTP. Sad to hear but that's how ebay/paypal are.