Friend's ebay account got banned - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-22-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default Friend's ebay account got banned

I have a new ebay suspension case want to discuss with you guys.

my friend, let us called him A. A got suspended from ebay permanently. A USE HIS old partner's ACCOUNT. Let us called his partner B. They used to partner to do ebay. A does not even login in B's ebay account. A only access B's paypal account to print shippment label. (A already reset his iP).B's ebay account was inactive since they separated on 2004. A Has been used B's ebay account for a few weeks until last weekend. B's account got suspend by ebay for "abusing ebay". By the time of the suspension, B's account has over 100 listings.

Is the amount of listings caused flag by ebay?

ok. then B's send email request why is the suspension. Ebay reply link to ebay account: xxx

I thought "abusing ebay" is different issue than linkage of old account.

Guys, please help to dicuss on this case. So we have better experience to fight with ebay !!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-22-2007
Executive [VIP]

I think he listed too much in a short time. Thats what happened to me. He can just confirm his info (proper id, utility bill, phone#) and get back on.
Old 03-22-2007
Threadstarter  

thanks for your reply, ebaykilla. Ebay reply back on his case, ebay actually caught him relate to old suspended account. THe way he reset iP is to reboot DSL modem and he made sure he had a new IP.
Old 03-22-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaykilla View Post
I think he listed too much in a short time. Thats what happened to me. He can just confirm his info (proper id, utility bill, phone#) and get back on.
how many listings have you put up by the time that you were suspend? in what short period of time?
Old 03-22-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

It's not the amount of the listings.. It's like you said, eBay linked accounts. I'm not sure if over a certain amount of listings eBay digs deeper about someone, I very much doubt it, but it's simply a case of being linked to a suspended account. This is very easy to get out of, simply use my guide and create a new account.
Old 03-22-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
It's not the amount of the listings.. It's like you said, eBay linked accounts. I'm not sure if over a certain amount of listings eBay digs deeper about someone, I very much doubt it, but it's simply a case of being linked to a suspended account. This is very easy to get out of, simply use my guide and create a new account.
Yeah, how do ebay link the account ? I am very puzzled in. My friend does not even login into the account. I have followed the guide to create a new account. The account is just over 30 days now. So far, so Good. I am just curious how do ebay link the account?
Old 03-23-2007
Executive [VIP]

well i had ebay suspend me for "abusing ebay" and they came back and said i can get back on with proper id, phone #, utility bill. they said nothing about being linked. i was certain i was not linked because i followed the guide. ;o)

i am almost sure it was because i made $1200 in one week after listing 150 auctions.
Old 03-23-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
Is it possible that AT SOME POINT in time - maybe in the past - B was logged in under the same IP address as A was using? Even just once?

When my first EBAY account was suspended EVERYONE and I do mean EVERYONE who either created or logged in even sporadically to his or her account on that IP address linked with my account was eventually suspended!
Hey Modee, you are exactly right. While my account was suspended, ebay is able to bring us a list of the accounts that login into the ip. THat is part of reason that ebay suspend us(too many accounts have minor issue), ebay bring up 24 accounts that releate to us( including old account opened and forgot they are existen).

B's account was initially bring up ebay attention because of the amount of listing ( and many are A's old inventory) and then ebay dig into the linkage. Plus,B's account id is similiar than A's old suspended ebay ID.
Old 03-23-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaykilla View Post
well i had ebay suspend me for "abusing ebay" and they came back and said i can get back on with proper id, phone #, utility bill. they said nothing about being linked. i was certain i was not linked because i followed the guide. ;o)

i am almost sure it was because i made $1200 in one week after listing 150 auctions.

hey ebaykilla, I am planing to have $1000 sales in a day. My account history is just past one month. Am I really going to fast?
Old 03-23-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmastr View Post
looks like you had cookies

HE CLEAR THE COOKIE WHILE HE ACCESS PAYPAL. SO that is not the reason !!