Paypal limited because girlfriend got mad changed password removed my email help!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-19-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Paypal limited because girlfriend got mad changed password removed my email help!!

The paypal is completely shut down and I can only send refunds on it right now.
I sell some vero and some non vero.

Issues STARTED when a girlfriend got mad and went in and changed passwords on paypal then removed some email addresses from the paypal account. ebay got limited and paypal got limited and locked. They asked for the receipts. we sent legit receipts but they denied it. im going to call them and see what happens. im not happy I have almost $500 stuck in the account.
I have another paypal thats almost a year old. Can I add the email that she removed or should I just start over? Something telling me to not risk scarring the good paypal account.
She changed the password & removed the email address then it was limited a day later. They refuse to remove the limitation and denied the appeal. read part of letter below that the paypal clowns sent. also if i put something on here thats doesnt need to be in public forum let me know..im fairly new here. read below.
we have decided to close your paypal
it because of security issues.

We are making every effort to minimize any disruption to your business.

Option 1. If you owe refunds to any of your buyers, you can use the money
in your PayPal account to refund them.

To refund your buyers:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.
3. Click "Contact Customer Service."
4. Under "Choose a Topic," select "Sending/Receiving Money."
5. Under "Choose a Subtopic," select "Refund/Cancel a Payment."
6. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions to refund payments.

Option 2. Money in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180
days, we'll email you information on how to receive your funds.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,

PayPal

If your PayPal account balance is zero, and you have no unresolved buyer
complaints or chargebacks, your account will remain limited.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-19-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 82%

You should just chalk this account up as no good. I believe that you can't change your account information once the account is limited. But even if you can change info then I would not use any information that is linked to your good account as they will associate that account and you will get that account limited.
Old 02-19-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

I like the sound of her, firstly what did you do to make her mad?

ok, why cant you just call them and verify yourself with questions or ID and get back in account?

have you sent out goods? if not, refund customers, if youve sent goods out, then all you need to do is negotiate the rest with paypal. Bit worrying they denied you due to receipts, was that the reason? are your goods in some way questionable?

never add an email from a limited account to another paypal. If the other paypal is not linked, you could use it, as long as you dont contaminate it with ip/cookie issues. I am assuming though that the other pp is in same details as limited one, in which case it may run in to problems, then again it may not, its not guaranteed..

plan b is wait the 180 days to get monies...