whats the best way to get money out of stealth paypal acct?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-24-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default whats the best way to get money out of stealth paypal acct??

any suggestions beside cc now?? I have a good amount of cash in a paypal and was told if i transfer to cc now i will have to wait 30 days after my account is opened. any other options anyone can suggest to get this money into my hands before waiting until march 16??
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-25-2010

Longevity: 96%

If you have a Paypal account in good standing, why not just send it there?
Send the stealth account a payment request for services and then make the payment...has always worked for me in the past, but I have never done more than a couple of hundred dollars at a time.
Old 02-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

I would add a bank account to Paypal and use that for withdrawels. Takes about 3-4 working days.

Do you not have a bank account linked to this Paypal account?
Old 02-25-2010

Adding a bank account will also get the account "verified"
Old 02-25-2010

Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post
If you have a Paypal account in good standing, why not just send it there?
Send the stealth account a payment request for services and then make the payment...has always worked for me in the past, but I have never done more than a couple of hundred dollars at a time.
Alot of people had a huge debate over this and recommend not doing this because it will link all your accounts together. It's very tempting though...
Old 02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialGenius View Post
Alot of people had a huge debate over this and recommend not doing this because it will link all your accounts together. It's very tempting though...
I did it and never had a problem, but as I advised I would not just funnel it all through the good account without making it look somewhat legit.

Obviously the easiest thing to do would be to go set up a bank account and just send it to there. They only know you by the account number on the bank account not the name. I have a Paypal account with one name and address linked to a bank account with my real name and address...no problem.
Old 02-25-2010

Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post
I did it and never had a problem, but as I advised I would not just funnel it all through the good account without making it look somewhat legit.

Obviously the easiest thing to do would be to go set up a bank account and just send it to there. They only know you by the account number on the bank account not the name. I have a Paypal account with one name and address linked to a bank account with my real name and address...no problem.
I have been successful doing this too! I've sent over 3,000 from a new ebay account to my friend's 10 year old paypal account and he has a debit card too. I figured if you have friend's with debit cards, just send it there. OR your personal account with your real name and address (if you have one)
I recently thought of a new slicker idea possibly to escape paypal's limitations when stealth accounts have alot of money in there. I'll PM you so we can share and discuss.
Old 02-26-2010

Longevity: 84%

I've done that myself a few times, just recently opened another 20 accounts so I can try it out with 1 of my verified accounts and give myself 20 drs's at the same time.
Old 02-26-2010

See I have around 11 paypal accounts at present, they are all stealth.. I was thinking of ways to get money out of them to make it collective really, so was thinking of sending the weekly earnings from each account to a business paypal account.. But i haven't went through with it as a lot of members state the accounts would be linked.. So there for giving a domino effect if one was suspended??
Old 02-26-2010

The money could either be sent via a ecommerce website or via send money tab in paypal? What is your thoughts on this?
Old 02-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

My take is that if you have 11 verified Paypal accounts I wouldnt worry too much about each individual account. If you lose one to a limitation you still have another 10 accounts to fall back on.

Plus if you lose one you could have a system where by you then create another one so in theory you always have 11 if desired.
Old 02-27-2010

I just about have 100, I have 10 verified and am getting close to 90 non verified seller accounts so if 1 of my verified accounts goes down I can report my card lost or stolen and add the new to 1 of the 90 nonverfied seller accounts and I can build all my own feedback and filter money out like a big fat mutha milking her little babies. All in good clean fun of course.
Old 02-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

wow 100 accounts. Thats a lot!

That makes my head spin, the thought of 100 accounts.

Although I can see the reasoning. I guess if they update their terms and conditions and make it harder to register in future then you will have all these accounts to fall back on.

I know the same applies for ebay. It used to be a lot easier to register and not like it is now. I guess there is a case for having a lot of accounts registered when it is possible to do it. Who knows how it will change in the future.
Old 02-28-2010

Exactly, but the main accounts I work with are the 10 verified accounts those are my master seller accounts, the other 90 are not just for backup or whatever the future holds but also recreation, fun and enjoyment. I go surfing, play kickball and ice hockey with those accounts and what ever else I can think of LOL. Backups are a must but being able to test the waters for yourself is even better, advice is good but nothing works better than learning from your own hands on experience.
Old 03-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

Yes and there is no better learning than learning from all the little mistakes that cause limitations and suspensions.

Thats something that cant be taught.
Old 03-01-2010

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuntz View Post
I just about have 100, I have 10 verified and am getting close to 90 non verified seller accounts so if 1 of my verified accounts goes down I can report my card lost or stolen and add the new to 1 of the 90 nonverfied seller accounts and I can build all my own feedback and filter money out like a big fat mutha milking her little babies. All in good clean fun of course.
Dear god man what bank are you using where you have 100 accounts open with them?
Old 03-01-2010

I don't have 100 bank accounts lol like the post says only 10 are verified. All you need is a gift card and phone to set up a nonverified seller account, there's many other ways you can get the money out or make use of the money that's in there.
Old 03-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

I like to keep things simple and I have 1 sheet of A4 paper for ebay and 1 sheet for Paypal.

On 1 sheet I can fit details for approx 10 ebay accounts and the same with Paypal.

When I lose one account I delete it from my sheet and then add a new one. I like the number 10, its nice and round and I like 1 sheet of paper.

n.b any limited or suspended accounts go onto an "archive" sheet where the details stay until any issues are resolved such as the 180 day hold. Once fully resolved the are then deleted permanently.

The other thing you can do is write the details down and email to yourself. If you have a gmail account and have your settings to archive instead of delete then you can keep the details forever to call up if you ever need to again.
Old 03-02-2010

Longevity: 83%

I found this sight, its because my bank account was a mango account and it went down. I know that you can use this site to remove about $100 a day has anyone used this to pull money out of their paypal account?

When would I use Payko instead of PayPal?
You would use Payko when you wish to purchase an item, service, or gift using your PayPal account, but the recipient does not or cannot accept PayPal payments.

PayPal allows users to send electronic payments to anyone with an email address. Payko takes PayPal a step further and allows you to send actual money orders, purchased with your PayPal account, to anyone with a mailing address.

Payko enables you to continue to use PayPal, the payment service provider we have all grown to trust, to send payments to people who may not even own a computer.

You can use Payko to send actual money orders to your landlord to pay for rent, or to send a gift to a loved one, or to pay for auctions or bills. The possibilities are endless because while not everyone accepts PayPal payments, anyone that has a mailing address accepts Payko money orders.
Old 03-02-2010

Default ^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
I like to keep things simple and I have 1 sheet of A4 paper for ebay and 1 sheet for Paypal.

On 1 sheet I can fit details for approx 10 ebay accounts and the same with Paypal.

When I lose one account I delete it from my sheet and then add a new one. I like the number 10, its nice and round and I like 1 sheet of paper.

n.b any limited or suspended accounts go onto an "archive" sheet where the details stay until any issues are resolved such as the 180 day hold. Once fully resolved the are then deleted permanently.

The other thing you can do is write the details down and email to yourself. If you have a gmail account and have your settings to archive instead of delete then you can keep the details forever to call up if you ever need to again.
I used to do that, now I just use windows notepad and save it to a flashdrive. But my main 10 accounts I just use 10 seperate user accounts and keep the passwords saved in firefox. For all the nonverified accounts I just use 1 user along with windows notepad and just clear history and loggoff between accounts.
Old 03-02-2010
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessime View Post
I found this sight, its because my bank account was a mango account and it went down. I know that you can use this site to remove about $100 a day has anyone used this to pull money out of their paypal account?

When would I use Payko instead of PayPal?
You would use Payko when you wish to purchase an item, service, or gift using your PayPal account, but the recipient does not or cannot accept PayPal payments.

PayPal allows users to send electronic payments to anyone with an email address. Payko takes PayPal a step further and allows you to send actual money orders, purchased with your PayPal account, to anyone with a mailing address.

Payko enables you to continue to use PayPal, the payment service provider we have all grown to trust, to send payments to people who may not even own a computer.

You can use Payko to send actual money orders to your landlord to pay for rent, or to send a gift to a loved one, or to pay for auctions or bills. The possibilities are endless because while not everyone accepts PayPal payments, anyone that has a mailing address accepts Payko money orders.
Even tho it says you can do it I don't think you can. I tried to do it using PayPal and when I got to the payment option it showed PayPal greyed out. Not sure if they will still let you they had other options but it seems like PayPal wasn't one of them. Go ahead and try and get us updated.

Old 03-03-2010

Longevity: 89%

I buy things and then sell them to get the money.