Paypal Limited Forever And Now Its Not?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-02-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default Paypal Limited Forever And Now Its Not??

when my paypal account was limited it asked me to upload some info. Anyway i did that and after nothing happened I contacted paypal and they told me there is no way for me to use that account ever again. Emailed paypal yesterday to see if I would have any luck and got this letter. I also have some disputes open and hopefully when I take care of them paypal will unlock. Tell me if there is a chance i will be able to use my paypal account again??? if so im buying you all a beer tonight.

Thank you for inquiring as to how to restore access to your account. PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account and need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. To return your account to regular standing, please complete the checklist items indicated when you login to your account and click on the link provided on the "Account Overview" page. The link will appear as: "Your account access is limited: Click here forDetails." Once you complete all of the checklist items, our Account Review team will review your case and send you an email with the outcome of the review. Cases are reviewed in the order they are received. We regret any inconvenience, and we would like to restore your access assoon as possible. Please do not respond to this email, as responses to this message will not be answered. Sincerely, PayPal Account Review Team
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-02-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

Well yah you do have a chance. Just send them the information they want and see what happens. Not over yet ^^

oh yah it takes 2 days for them to process the information and 24-48 hours to unlock it, or if not theyll cancel your account, if they tell you cancel over the phone as a extra detail, that means yah canceled basicly. I talked to 4 representatives the one that said it might be canceled was the smart one.
Old 10-03-2007
Threadstarter  

well see what happens, hopefully it all goes through.
Old 10-03-2007

Send a message via MSN to ebook767360
Default paypal limited

hi apprantly i have used tor and proxify to access paypal. this got my account limited. after providing my information this is the response i received.

We have received your documents.But we're sorry, but your account
access limitation cannot be lifted at this time. We need more information
about your account before we can restore full access to your account. Please
complete the steps below so that we may review your account further:

- We find that you changed your password and security question from another country other than SINGAPORE,please provide explanation.

is the account dead for good? is using proxify to surf a acceptable explaination?
Old 10-04-2007
Executive [VIP]

if you're in singapore and using a paypal account in singapore, why would you even use a proxy?
Old 10-04-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
No you do not have a chance. Once your PayPal account is permanently limited - that's it.

All that is going on there 2006bmr is that one branch of PP is sending you a boilerplate "check list request" to get reinstated, unaware that a different branch has already made your suspension unappealable. You will find that when you go to the page to try and submit the info requested, you have already completed the checklist to no avail.

In short: move on.
totally true no chance you will be reinstated.
Old 10-04-2007
Threadstarter  

one time paypal limited my account but i was still able to use it, meaning i was able to send and recieve money until my dumbass called them for some different reason and once i got off the phone, WHAAAAAAAM, all off the options dissapeared, LOL not everyone is bright on paypal trust me. I think if you get a newbie on the phone and you tell them you got the letter and that you did all ther requirements like fax them your passport and all that, they might reinstate you. will see how it goes.
Old 10-05-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

I disagree Modee. 1 of the 2 times my account was frozen I called them and the lady unlocked my account as I spoke to her on the phone! She told me to log out of my account and back in and my account was unlocked!

This was about 6 -7 months ago .