Ebay Account Suspended - MC115 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-13-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Ebay Account Suspended - MC115

Hi, i got an email from ebay like below:hope you all can help me.

Hello xxxxxxx (xxxxxxxx@xxxx.com

As part of eBay's security efforts, your account has been suspended pending additional account verification. To appeal this suspension, please go to:

Suspended Account

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way, including using existing accounts or registering new accounts. Any remaining listing fees are due right away and will be charged to the billing method you selected.

We understand this may be an inconvenience for you. However, keeping the marketplace safe is our top priority.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety team

This action was taken in accordance with the "Abusing eBay" section of the User Agreement. Review the User Agreement here:
Your User Agreement

P/s: What should i do? I don't even understand why ebay block my account.

Please help me. TQ!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by seefueq View Post
Hi, i got an email from ebay like below:hope you all can help me.

Hello xxxxxxx (xxxxxxxx@xxxx.com

As part of eBay's security efforts, your account has been suspended pending additional account verification. To appeal this suspension, please go to:

Suspended Account

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way, including using existing accounts or registering new accounts. Any remaining listing fees are due right away and will be charged to the billing method you selected.

We understand this may be an inconvenience for you. However, keeping the marketplace safe is our top priority.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety team

This action was taken in accordance with the "Abusing eBay" section of the User Agreement. Review the User Agreement here:
Your User Agreement

P/s: What should i do? I don't even understand why ebay block my account.

Please help me. TQ!!!

new ebay account, too much activities, call them to appeal it, they will probably require documentations to be fax or if the info you used is close to read, the will ask you a few questions.
Old 09-01-2009

Here is the documents required for you to send them by Fax :

Quote:
You can request that your account be reinstated by sending us these
documents:

- A copy of your driver's license or other government-issued ID that
shows your name and address
- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility
bill statement clearly showing your name and billing address. For
security reasons, please black out the first four and last four numbers
of your credit card number or your account numbers from other documents.

-- Important --
The information on all of these documents should match the information
on your eBay account. If there are any differences, please provide an
explanation of the discrepancies as well as any additional, relevant
documentation.

Be sure to include on all documents the user ID and email address for
the suspended account you're appealing. If you send a fax with a cover
sheet, include the user ID and email address on the cover sheet. We need
that information to process your request.
Old 09-06-2009

Longevity: 84%

don't do it. they still won't re-instate it.
Old 09-06-2009

Longevity: 96%

Unless the account is really worth saving (which it sounds like this one isn't) I would opt for just making a new one.
Hopefully you ran up a lot of seller fees that they will never see
Old 09-10-2009

Longevity: 86%
Default Same thing here

I have started 4 new ebay accounts doing everything the right way. My items are non-vero. I have gotten the same message on all 4 of them with just the very first listing. I have no clue as to what is taking them all down. Each one has been different items and completely different info. Any ideas?
Old 09-10-2009

Longevity: 91%

The same message? All 4 Stealth accounts suspended after the first listing? You have done something wrong....If everything was set up correctly, than the problem is in your item you are listing or the way you present it...
Old 09-11-2009

Longevity: 94%
Send a message via MSN to alexzin Send a message via Yahoo to alexzin Send a message via Skype™ to alexzin

Have you cleared your cookies when you access to the account for each of them.What ip did you use to manage them?You can't just access all them within the same IP address.that way will be linked.Clearing the cookies is necessary too.
Old 09-11-2009

I don't have to clear cookies because as said in stealth guide, I use different user accounts on my computer which keeps the cookies and everything stored to the individual user account. I change IP before creating any new ebay account and do not even go back into them at all until the auction is complete. My modem allows me to change the IP effortlessly and have verified with IP burger.
I have now listed 5 different items all the listings look 100% different. I have used auctiva for 3 of them and 2 of them just created directed in Ebay. I have print screen photos, crop in photobucket, send back to my computer and upload the cleaned image with no metatag (or changed tag).

I am at loss for what is tripping this 5 times in a row. It used to be maybe 1 out of 10 accounts had this occur, but now it is every account. Some one HELP!
Old 09-11-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

hit,

MC115 wants account verification supplied. Is your range of IPs too close?
Let's say you are saying x5 accounts with this IP range

99.666.xx.xx
99.666.1x.xx
99.666.2x.xx
99.666.3x.xx
99.666.4x.xx

Now if the range is like that, ebay detects it is not dial up: they might then look & suspend pending a response.
What are you using for your IP & what is your gear for t'internet?
Old 09-12-2009

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitwaves View Post
I don't have to clear cookies because as said in stealth guide, I use different user accounts on my computer which keeps the cookies and everything stored to the individual user account. I change IP before creating any new ebay account and do not even go back into them at all until the auction is complete. My modem allows me to change the IP effortlessly and have verified with IP burger.
I have now listed 5 different items all the listings look 100% different. I have used auctiva for 3 of them and 2 of them just created directed in Ebay. I have print screen photos, crop in photobucket, send back to my computer and upload the cleaned image with no metatag (or changed tag).

I am at loss for what is tripping this 5 times in a row. It used to be maybe 1 out of 10 accounts had this occur, but now it is every account. Some one HELP!

How old were the accounts?
Old 09-13-2009

Green,

Good point. they are all kind of similar. I will have to keep popping my modem to see if get something looking farther away. Or go to dial-up.
Old 03-15-2010

Longevity: 82%

Same thing has happend to me i odnt know what i did wrong would it be because my ips are to close? but on some accounts that got suspended there werent even any items listed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitwaves View Post

Old 03-16-2010

Longevity: 81%

I got the same message yesterday on my account which has 98 percent rating, I sold about 80 feedback worth. Started selling video games and made payemt to the account with my GF credit card, and boom later a couple of days I got hit with the same suspension.
Old 03-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

Yeah they love doing this more now. There is something else they are catching on to. Its making me mad!
Old 03-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

It's nothing they're catching on. You guys are simply selling too much, too quick. Instead of putting 10 items on 1 account, why not put 1 item on each of 10 accounts?
Old 03-19-2010

Listen if you never did anything wrong to ebay, then reply to that Email, and then fax them a bank statement, State ID, invoices to products you sell. IF you dont have those, then your doomed

I submitted that Info and was able to get my account reactivated in ln the next day
Old 03-21-2010

Longevity: 83%

I got hit with MC115 on my new BUYER account yesterday. I never ever listed anything on that account. I just bought a couple of things.
They want ID and bank statement.
I don't undersand why. I just did everything correct according to the eBayStealth.
Old 03-22-2010

I didnt open no stealth accounts, I sent in my Docs for the very first time and got my account reinstated. I only have one account
Old 03-26-2010

Hi, I am new and wondering if you can help. I have a total (had a total) of 6 accounts between my name, husband name and dad's name. Of the 3 accounts, they have suspended 2 and closed 1. On a 4th account, they have a 14 day suspension, but states that I can still list items, but only on a "fixed priced", I can not auction until after the 14 days. My question is, I have decided to not do anything for 14 days, but the other 3 accounts, are they eventually going to be suspended also? If so, why wouldn't ebay go ahead and shut them as well? and why would they only suspend 1 for 14 days?

They suspended and closed all acounts in a matter of minutes. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 03-27-2010

Longevity: 83%

I got my account reinstated. I just sent them the documents they wanted. I got reinstated in a couple of hours
Old 03-27-2010

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via MSN to jesseinkaron

Could be that you use the same photos and they are tracking the data of your pics ?
Or you use the exact same text in the item description ?