About to break my monitor Ebay! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-09-2007
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Post About to break my monitor Ebay!

Okay I keep getting suspened by abusing ebay this is about the 7th time now.... Its different now Im not sure why I do the right things but maybe they changed it now.

My question while im still calm at the moment....

How do you start out an account that is 30 days or more old? Do you list an auction for 3 days 5 days?

If you want to build feedback how do you do that?

Thanks in advance I apreciate your info. I dont want to get suspened again...alot of giftcards I bought now>,<
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-09-2007

Longevity: 96%

how many auctions u put up as a starter?
Old 10-09-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

First off don't try to buy feedback, that's one way to get abusing eBay notice. Another is try listing in different categories. And change your title and description of your items as well as images.

Make sure when creating your account your IP address is different and ALL cookies are deleted from the browser you're using. Also do not open past eBay emails, log into old accounts or associate anything to do with past accounts. Make sure all the information you're giving eBay is 100% different from past accounts. Try to use a real address but not your own, try to use a real phone number but not your own. Use a free phone number.

Also don't use Paypal. EBay and Paypal are linking accounts a lot easier, and if you've used your Paypal account with another suspended eBay account, eBay will know this and suspend you. You'll have to use a merchant account of some sort.

This and more -

I'll have an updated eBay guide and all the FAQ you can read in another couple weeks. Until then... don't give up.
Old 10-09-2007

true.. also follow http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...-accounts.html
which completely eliminates mixing different accounts.. as each account is assocaited with a different logon id.. the browser has cookies associated only with that ebay id
Old 10-09-2007
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I only listed 2 with a starting bid of 0.01 for 3 days. I did this one is my last account. Trying to build feedback on what I sell. But I still get abusing T.T. Heck I dont even know if I can even list one for auction, would it matter how many days the account is old for selling something for 0.01 starting bid. I didnt try it on my other 30 day over accounts.

Cookies r fine and I use aol, its safe n clean. I never had abusing ebay before up until now.
Also aspkin I would get a notice for account linking correct? I havnt had one yet, just abusing ebay.

Edit ok I know what I did wrong on the 30 days accounts all they did last 3-5 days, Buying cheap feedback is not the way anymore now.t.t My old method doesnt work no more for getting it. One or 2 is fine in a week but doesnt work now. So what is another way to build feedback.??? So I can start listings items with buy it now.

Also would it be safe to list auctions with 0 feedback that are 2.99 and how many days?? On a 30 day account. But would be safe under a 30 day account?
Old 10-09-2007
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Okay after hours and hours, weeks and weeks of research I finaly and I know for a fact now why Im getting abused ebay. My cookies are cleaned everything is changed. The problem is AOL! I just had 4 accounts banned I made about 20 days ago, 5 days ago I looked them up to see if there fine I do that with my accounts on a notepad from time to time. I have not logged on them and prety much if I check any other ones that I made with AOL there banned too.

But the ban is not a link banned. Its a abusing ebay. Why? For some odd reason I end up with 2 ip's on my aol and sometimes they dont change actualy they never do Only back and forth. My old method with the feedback was correct. The 3-5 day accounts that lasted were on the verge of about the time ebay was going to detect them. Or most likely as soon as I got in them with the aol ip.

Aol is not safe anymore to use. If you think it is your right but itll only work for so long until you end up with same ip's or to much of the same one.

I have to remake all my accounts now.....But I knew it wasnt my methods, it was the aol.
Old 10-09-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Makes since if AOL isn't changing your IP. Using dial up or find a way to change your IP. If this was your only problem. You should be good to go with your next account.
Old 10-13-2007

i wonder if i can agree with modees above statement... i have never been suspended due to abusing ebay.. everytime i got suspended was due to my own silly little mistakes which a forgotton ebay suspended user can commit... like using a previously suspended credit card to pay ebay fees.. etc...

i seriously doubt abusing ebay has anything todo with it... unless sufficient proof of ebay conversations can back up this idea...

abusing ebay can be anything like ⊗⊗⊗⊗ addresses, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ph nos, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ids, ⊗⊗⊗⊗, buying feedback, listing giveaways, driving traffic somewhere else, etc etc..
Old 10-13-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

For the most part the abusing message is just that, buying ⊗⊗⊗⊗ feedback shill biidding breaking rules etc..

The spirit email probably got to do with poor feedback, customer complaints, selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, scamming etc...

This is all based on personal experience. When I did buy ⊗⊗⊗⊗ feedback I always got the abusing message, when I broke rules I always got the abusing message.

Now when I pissed of a customer because they refused to pay--spirit email, when, I had poor feedback from customers who didnt pay--spirit email

Quit buying cheap feedback and maybe you wont get the abuse message
Old 10-13-2007
Banned

Modee you told us before that they only told you the real reason once. But now you are sounding like every time you get the boot Ebay gives you the reason..

So which email did Ebay give you when you got suspended and they told you the reason?
Old 10-13-2007

Whenever starting a new EB account expecially if you use turbolister ALWAYS reformat your hard drive WHIPE IT CLEAN turbolister lurks on your hard drive in obscure locations. and you will be linked and the rest is history.
Old 10-13-2007
Banned

I feel that, but you still didn't answer my question...
Old 10-13-2007

Modee have you ever asked ebay how you were connected to the other suspended accounts? Something tells me that they will tell you its private information of the other suspended user.
Old 10-13-2007
Banned

Yeah thats rough to get kicked off Ebay 4 no reason at all. Makes you think. You must have alot of repeat customers for them to write to T&S

Do you have any competitors??
Old 10-14-2007
Executive [VIP]

If I was your competition I would have turned you in already. But that's just my opinion :D
Old 10-15-2007
Banned

Default INV NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension

Ebay does gives the reason for suspension just like I thought. I just got this email today!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to xxx xxxx (xxxx xxxx).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more: Your Name and User ID in Emails
-----------------------------------------------------------------

INV NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User xxxxx@xxxx.com is Linked to a Suspended User
Dear xxxxxx (xxxxx@xxxxx.com),

Your eBay account has been suspended because our records indicate that it is associated with the following currently suspended account:

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 10-15-2007
Banned

oh, I never received nor heard of that email until now. They also gave me the name of the account I was linked too.
Old 10-15-2007

I've gotten that message and where it says which account I was linked to it was just left blank

"Your eBay account has been suspended because our records indicate that it is associated with the following currently suspended account: (Blank)