ING - DIRECT Wont let me open up an account. Why? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-07-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Send a message via AIM to Stream
Exclamation ING - DIRECT Wont let me open up an account. Why?

About 2 weeks ago I been trying to open up "ING DIRECT" It's been nothing but HELL!

The first thing is that I have movie from a old address and trying to open up my account at the new address. Old address is my mothers house. New address is my GF house. I was opening the account up at my GF house but got mail from ING sent to my moms. Saying that I need to call them to give them more info about me. I told them every thing that's been going on. gave them my moms name GF name who's name the house is in. every thing.

Was going smooth. Then they POP this one on me.
ING: "Are you getting deposits sent to you from PP?"
ME: "Yes ma,am."
ING: "Who's name is it coming under?"
ME: "Gave them the name and told them that I use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name online . due to security resins."
ING: "Yes I under stand that but you can't us this account for business . use. You also can't have any deposit coming under any ones name . other then yours. "

Now what? They asking me to send a bill in my name with this address on it. My new address. I told them that I don't have nothing in my name at this address. Can you just send the statements to my moms house? They told me that I have to fax them my ID.

This is a lot of work to just open up a bank account. ( This is good and bad )

Good: because it will be hard for someone to open up a bank account in my name
Bad: Because when I want to open up a bank account I hate all the steps I have to go throw to open one in my own name.

The question I would like to know is

Should I keep ING? send them my ID?
Where can I open up a bank that's not this hard an that will allow you to make deposits in other names.
Would like to have a bank account where I can open up subs.
What do you think about all of this?

Thanks goes to every one that has read this and that gave answers.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

ING is no good for paypal. It is all over the forums. Read the forums and find all of these answers. Re-posting information is a waste of our time.
Old 04-07-2010

Longevity: 95%

Yeah unless your paypal and ing names match then ing is nood good not only for paypal but any payment service who depoists money into your ing account.
Old 04-07-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

ING has to have the name match.... keep in min mind, paypal doesnt link accounts based on the name only.
Old 04-07-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks for every ones answer.

What bank account would you recommend?

Do any one know of a virtual bank account?

I'm trying to open up 20 account. Stealth accounts. and would like to know the best and cheapest way to do this.

Thank for every lil help you can provide.

Regards, str
Old 04-07-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Hehe, didn't I tell you this?

Maybe not, but yes the names have to match and that's how I use ing savings accounts.

They're still good but you have to play their game to use them.
Old 04-07-2010

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
ING has to have the name match.... keep in min mind, paypal doesnt link accounts based on the name only.
Yeah, I used to send money under a different name lots of times with ING but then they changed their policy. I guess Paypal threatened them or something.
Old 04-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Yeah, I used to send money under a different name lots of times with ING but then they changed their policy. I guess Paypal threatened them or something.
You can bet your ass paypal had something to do with this change! Paypal probly called up ing an made up there bull**** storys how all these Hackers and Scammers is useing ING to scam people.
Old 04-07-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

No it's an ing thing, trust me.
Old 04-07-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

If you walk into a bank with a deposit slip filled out for joe smith, and you try to deposit it in mary chambers bank account, they won't let you!

This is why some banks don't allow this with electronic deposits. If you have any deposit coming in from any company into ING with a different, they'll reject it because of liability reasons. ING is online only also.... they're rules are a bit stricter in this area as a result.
The Following User Says Thank You to First Edition For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-08-2010)
Old 04-08-2010

I dont know my cusion lost his income tax return cause he or they somehow got the wrong account # so it went into some one elses account. I dont think it matters to most banks as long as its the correct routing and checking #.
Old 04-08-2010
MU

To most banks it doesn't matter, correct. However, it's still a big liability risk for others. Just like some merchant accounts are more strict with what you can and can't sell.

ING is a great, awesome bank to use. They don't care how many accounts you open and close, as long as the names match.
Old 04-08-2010

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str View Post
Thanks for every ones answer.

What bank account would you recommend?

Do any one know of a virtual bank account?

I'm trying to open up 20 account. Stealth accounts. and would like to know the best and cheapest way to do this.

Thank for every lil help you can provide.

Regards, str

I would recommend Ally Bank. They have decent security and the APR is one of the highest among online banks. They do not offer sub accounts, but last time I checked, you can open as many online saving as you like, as long as you don't open a whole lot within the same month. The con compares to ING is you will have to call in if you want to cancel an account, where you can just close online with ING.

Also, don't bother sending IDs and docs to ING in the hope that they will let you re-instate with them. I've been there before and they even asked me to send in passport copy. Well, after all the crazy doc requests, they still block my accounts and freeze all funds I have. Fortunately, I had only about $23 left in there. Furthermore, they also canceled my brother's account because we use the same billing address.
Old 04-08-2010
MU

They're a bank.... since the patriot act, they have to verify ID. Crazy doc requests? These guys aren't paypal

With Ally Bank do the names have to match for the deposits?
Old 04-08-2010

I used Ally Bank a about 3 months ago for paypal's in ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names, everything was good. So they should let you use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on your paypal account. I just opened up bank of america account. You should try them, they are really good.
Old 04-09-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Hehe, didn't I tell you this?

Maybe not, but yes the names have to match and that's how I use ing savings accounts.

They're still good but you have to play their game to use them.
If the names have to match then how could you have like 10 stealth accounts with he same names? lol I just don't get why anyone would even want to use a bank like this. Expectantly stealth account(s).

Can you explane why you would use a stealth account with the same names? and why you would have a bank like this.

I would also like to thank everyone for there respond.

Last edited by Stream; 04-09-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-09-2010

Longevity: 87%

He meant they're good accounts in general. Not for using in stealth accounts.
Old 04-09-2010

Longevity: 93%

Ally Bank takes paypal deposit from names differ than account holder's name.
I have tested this myself to confirm this message.

The way to set up stealth PP accounts with ING is to use variation of your real name. For example, if your real name is John Smith, you can set up PP stealth accounts using the following names: Johnny Smith, John S, J Smith, etc. When questioned by ING, you can always say "yes, it's my name".

This can probably get you going with a few stealth accounts, but if you are going to create massive sub accounts with PP deposit on each, it will raise flag with ING, or any other banks, no matter how legit they are. After all, no normal users will have 20 sub accounts and have PP deposit into each of them.

If you get greedy, you will be caught. Take it slow and you will last.
Old 04-09-2010
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str View Post
If the names have to match then how could you have like 10 stealth accounts with he same names? lol I just don't get why anyone would even want to use a bank like this. Expectantly stealth account(s).

Can you explane why you would use a stealth account with the same names? and why you would have a bank like this.

I would also like to thank everyone for there respond.
Paypal accounts are not linked by the name. This has been discussed many times on the forum, as well as the stealth guide. Also joe bob smith could have deposits come under j bob smith, or bob smith, or joe smith, or joe robert smith