2 pp accounts, 1 for ebay, 1 for website - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-10-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default 2 pp accounts, 1 for ebay, 1 for website

I have one new paypal under husband's name for ebay, seems to be working well so far. I have a merchant account, but I'm about to sell some cheaper items that i think (hope?) will sell pretty quickly and I want to use the cool paypal shipping thing to streamline. It's a non brand name crafty thing that I doubt will raise any flags.

But I also want to start a new website for this product and was thinking about using paypal for this with my OLD original account (4 years, good standing, has ss#, etc). I'd like to use my old one, mostly because of the shipping address.

So, my questions are (if you followed any of this)...
1) is it safe (i bet if you googled that phrase, aspkins would rank pretty high lol)? Can they link you from a website to old pp to new pp to new ebay?

2) if not, can anyone recommend a good shopping cart for my website that is integrated with USPS (print labels and packing slip would be nice too) that won't break the bank... Please keep in mind that I am on a Mac which the virtual world seems to want to keep in oppression.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-10-2007
Threadstarter  

you keep saying you will be linked with paypal, but I'm just curious why it wouldn't work with new legit name, new legit credit card, new legit address. We have completely different last names.
Old 10-10-2007

Longevity: 96%

modee,

would it attract pp's/ebay's attention if i suddenly switched form pp to accepting cc's via a merchant account? this will be for an account that just passed the 30 day mark. so far i have only pulled in about $500 from this account. (all in the last 2 weeks).

i thought i could beat paypal at it's own game but am starting to get worried about it.
Old 10-10-2007
Banned

AAA1,

you'llbe alright as long as you have the docs to provide once your Paypal account gets frozen. As long as you have a brand new ebay account and use the same info for the Paypal account you'll be alright.

You just have to have a legit SS# to provide when your Paypal account gets frozen. And it will get limited once money flow through.

But what I like to do is use Paypal internal shipping. So paypal can and will see that my items are being shipped and they will have the tracking numbers in the system. Its seems like they wont be so quick to limit your account if you o it this way..
Old 10-10-2007
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 95%
Exclamation

Well if so many items are "high risk" why not close selling in those areas as amazon.com does without verification? I am sure that some of the HUGE sellers of these products who seem untouchable represent the brand themselves, or major retailers. I am saying this is beyond ridiculous. They pump you up for the dream, and BAM!
Old 10-11-2007

Very True , My Experience. No Matter What Docs You Provide, They Suspend Your Ebay And Close Your Paypal. No Appeal, No Mercy ...
Old 10-11-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Yeah, it's getting harder to work with Paypal and eBay. With eBay you have to be a saint and even that won't save you. With Paypal you'll need to give them all your information and your first child. If you use an old Paypal account that's been associated with a suspended eBay account, you'll more then likely be linked with any new eBay account 'abusing eBay' and shut down again. If you're lucky you won't lose your Paypal account. The only way around this is creating both new eBay and Paypal accounts, but the problem with that is it's hard to create a legit Paypal account unless you're extra crafty.

But no fear, there are alternatives.
Old 10-15-2007

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Yeah, it's getting harder to work with Paypal and eBay. With eBay you have to be a saint and even that won't save you. With Paypal you'll need to give them all your information and your first child. If you use an old Paypal account that's been associated with a suspended eBay account, you'll more then likely be linked with any new eBay account 'abusing eBay' and shut down again. If you're lucky you won't lose your Paypal account. The only way around this is creating both new eBay and Paypal accounts, but the problem with that is it's hard to create a legit Paypal account unless you're extra crafty.

But no fear, there are alternatives.
Please advise what are the alternatives??