Oh man...... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-26-2010
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Oh man......

One of my accounts was suspended back in January, I received the email your funds will be held for 90 days after your final sale, minus any chargebacks or A-Z claims.

Today is 91 days, I call Amazon seller support and the B**** trys to tell me its 90 days from the date your account was blocked (Feb 18), I said BS you sent me a message thats still in my account saying 90 days from the Final Sale(Jan 25th), and shes saying "Sir, thats not what that means".

BS

On hold for a supervisor now.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-26-2010
MU
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 83%

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are writing to let you know that we have blocked your Amazon.com selling account. You may no longer sell on our site.

We took this action because it has come to our attention that an excessive portion of your recent orders have been cancelled.

If you still have items to ship, please take appropriate steps to resolve your pending sales. Your Seller Account will remain accessible and you are encouraged to refund or ship pending orders.

Your funds are being reserved in your Amazon.com account for 90 days from the date of your final sale. After 90 days, the funds will be disbursed minus any A-to-Z Guarantee claims or charge-backs. If you have further questions about your funds please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

If you wish to appeal this decision you may do so by replying to this email. An appeal should include a clear plan of action that addresses all reasons for failure to perform; including but not limited to your inventory management methods, your fulfillment practices, and customer service improvements. Appeal requests are usually responded to within 24 hours.

Your Customer Experience Metrics and goals are published daily for your review here:

Reviewing them may help you understand where your selling performance has fallen short of our standards. You can also review the performance related notifications we have sent you in the past at the link provided above.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
Old 04-26-2010

Longevity: 90%

what was the outcome?
Old 04-26-2010

Longevity: 85%

stop crying,yer going to get yer money..ive never heard 90 days from yer last sale date,from when they suspend you
Old 04-26-2010

Longevity: 82%

Amazon $ucks. I had a new acount and sold around 30 items. They transfered my funds but the stupid bank refused it. So the money went back to my seller account and now my account is in review. But the second transfer that i made had gone thru and it was penuts. The first transfer was more money . I shipped all my items with tracking for every item.When i confirmed the orders i included them with it. Then i get a policy warning saying
this

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are writing because it has come to our attention that you may be in violation
of our policies regarding shipping.

Specifically, you are not providing any tracking number for the shipped items to
your buyers.

To avoid the blocking of your selling account, please cease this activity
immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Let me tell you amazon is scamming sellers bigtime.I had included all tracking for items
that were shipped all the buyers received them and i checked the tracking and they received their items WTF?? is going on here....any clue. I think they are scamming me out of my funds. I emailed them but no reply...

It is not mandatory to use tracking anyway. Even though i had put it on every package to cover my A$$
Old 04-26-2010

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaches View Post
Amazon $ucks. I had a new acount and sold around 30 items. They transfered my funds but the stupid bank refused it. So the money went back to my seller account and now my account is in review. But the second transfer that i made had gone thru and it was penuts. The first transfer was more money . I shipped all my items with tracking for every item.When i confirmed the orders i included them with it. Then i get a policy warning saying
this

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are writing because it has come to our attention that you may be in violation
of our policies regarding shipping.

Specifically, you are not providing any tracking number for the shipped items to
your buyers.

To avoid the blocking of your selling account, please cease this activity
immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Let me tell you amazon is scamming sellers bigtime.I had included all tracking for items
that were shipped all the buyers received them and i checked the tracking and they received their items WTF?? is going on here....any clue. I think they are scamming me out of my funds. I emailed them but no reply...

It is not mandatory to use tracking anyway. Even though i had put it on every package to cover my A$$
Amazon is scamming i sold dvd's and it was missing i disc i sent the disc and the person filed a claim and they got there money back for 1 disc and i mailed it to them 120$