Idiot buyers - Non paying buyers - Complaints - talk about your Bad Buyer experiences - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default Idiot buyers - Non paying buyers - Complaints - talk about your Bad Buyer experiences

Okay, great so I finally got back on Ebay and now there is a buyer who says that I am selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods.
First of all before my old account that got suspended I was a powerseller and I was selling theory, vince, dvf, clothing (so not really designer items but not low end stuff either).

All my buyers loved me! So NOW, I just started listing a bunch of stuff on Ebay and since they are semi designer items (retails for around $200-$300 each) and I start them at $0.99 I have a buyer who recognized me through my old user name, then my two NEW user names last week that got suspended, and she thinks there is something fishy going on.

Of course there is something fishy going on, not with what I am selling but with all my attempts at going back on Ebay and listing the same items (not same auciton format but still same items).

Now, she says she reported all my suspended Ebay identities (most of them ⊗⊗⊗⊗) but also my main real identity on my powerseller account before I got suspended. She says she reported me to the brands company I am selling and Ebay.

So, should I just NOT ignore her, because I am afraid she will sue me. Or, am I being stupid? I don't think she has my address (because she never bought anything from me so she can't request it), only my various ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names with the same last name....

HELP this is getting complicated!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ihatebay For This Useful Post:
lxgirl (07-20-2010), mallshop (12-05-2008)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-26-2007
Threadstarter  

Basically I am worried because she knows my various names that I've used on Ebay, I had to have the same last name due to Green Dot requiring the SSN for the credit card.

However I am sure she does not know my address, so she can't do anything serious. Can you even get address without buying something on Ebay from me?

Also, the TWO user names I got suspended was due to me being stupid and using the same IP. Now, with Aspkins help I finally got a new one that wasn't suspended but now this stupid buyer!

Should I stop selling or ignore her?
Old 03-26-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

I would ignore her; anything you say to her will only fuel the fire. Anyways she can't do anything to you, why would she anyway? I always ignore idiots like that, let her burn out.
Old 03-26-2007
Threadstarter  

thanks aspkin. the thing is will Ebay take her into account? I am new with 0 feedback and she has 15 feedbacks.
Old 03-26-2007
Subscribed [VIP]

Always, always ignore these clowns. Do not engage in any communication whatsoever. I am continuously amazed how much time some ebay folks have in trying to "catch" someone that they have it in for.
Old 03-27-2007
Threadstarter  

Oh great, well how did she know my name from my previous two suspended accounts? She emailed me and said oh, what about your X, Y, Z, names? And telling me to have fun in jail. I'm reluctant to admit it, but I'm scared. Although I stand by my products on authenticity, I do not have any professional invoices. I only sell 15 items a week, and am not a full time business (I'm a full time student, this was supposed to be fun! and make some money on the side). Some items I get from consignment stores and goodwill do Pete's sake....

The things I sell are unique, I only have one for each and I'm not a wholesaler. Lately the same people are asking me on my two user names the same question and I accidentally answered so if it's another person trying to catch me about using two user names I'm screwed .

For the person telling me to go to jail, I did ignore her the first time, then she says b/c I am not answering to her threats, I am guilty. What can I do, report her? She is notphysically threatening me....

Also, this person has never bought from me before, so how does she know my items are real or ⊗⊗⊗⊗? I tell my customers to take it to the department store to verify and most of them do and have no problems.

I am amazed at how some people have so much time to try to bring someone down. Maybe I should Ebay?
Old 03-27-2007
Threadstarter  

Last question for this morning: Should I contact Ebay and tell them to ignore this biatch or just let it be? This person has only 15 feedbacks, and I don't know how Ebay will take her into account, since I have 0 feedbacks, selling 15 items.
I don't think they know if they can link my accounts, as my last name is all the same (different first name). I did have a different IP for all of them though.

Also, this person who is scaring the crap out of me, is not seller. So, I don't know why she is doing this to me.
Old 03-27-2007
Threadstarter  

ok now I am going to be suspended for sure. I'm so stupid.
1) I reported this buyer to Ebay but I did it through my OTHER user name (my moms)!
2) This buyer sent it to me through outlook express so it's not in Ebay system but I had to copy the header to Ebay, and the header included my email address registered on my other user name (the one that had 0 feedback)
3) I then freaked out and changed my email on the one with 0 feedback my mom wouldn't be connected to my account. I don't know if Ebay, when they look at my "moms" complaint will look up my old email and see that it's connected to another user name, or it will just say email doesn't exist because I changed it.
4) Now I'm gonna get suspended for sure....
Old 03-27-2007

Not worthwhile to waste any time for any conversation with that customer. Just to ignore this one would be the best advice you already got.
From a pure leagl point of view there is nothing this one could do.

Cheers

AndreasF
Old 03-27-2007
Threadstarter  

no I am not selling anything questionable, however the items I sell (theory, vince, dvf, betsey johnson) have in the last 1-2 months becoming to be highly counterfeited by Chinese sellers. A lot of Chinese sellers are also coming onto Ebay and selling it for very cheap, around $50, and I like to start my auctions at $0.99.

This buyer has never bought anything from me, and I do not know her at all.
Old 03-27-2007
Threadstarter  

on a second thought, I really do not know if she has bought from me in the past. I used to sell 50 items a week and I don't keep records.

if she did buy something and thought it was ⊗⊗⊗⊗, why didn't she ask me before? because I do remember everyone that gave me a neg (4-5 people) and it was for items not being ⊗⊗⊗⊗ but that it there was a stain or etc. If they had contacted me I would of refunded them, I do check my items very carefully (the condition) and wouldn't say it's new if it's used.
Old 03-27-2007
Threadstarter  

well she stopped emailing me after I took more pictures for her this morning so hopefully this is over. If I'm getting suspended one more time I'm selling other things (not clothing). I hate Ebay, and wish there was some competition.
Old 03-28-2007

Yeah you were scamming or something.. Come on , lets tell the truth..
Old 03-29-2007
Threadstarter  

Scammer? No, I am not, and I don't want to argue about it if you really want to think I am. So, go ahead :D

I'm a girl myself, and wouldn't ever wear a ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

However, I have my doubts on how my seller gets her items. I think she steals them... or somehow obtains the authentic merchandise illegally.

All my items have the department store tags, and price tag. I've taken it to the department store and everything was the same. Yet, I can get the current season items the same time as the department store, but 75% below retail.

Of course if I list these high end brand name clothing and sell at least $1500 a week off a new Ebay account I would raise flags, esp. if just recently I got suspended every two weeks yet come back with the same listings.

Is it safe to tell you all my user names? Last time I listed my IP, someone told me now to do that, but if it's safe, I would let you see my IDs. I'm very proud of my feedback, but stupid Ebay keeps on suspending me as I was making the same IDs using the same IP.
Old 03-29-2007
Threadstarter  

BTW if you want to know how ⊗⊗⊗⊗ work - my seller tells me which items she get are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and real. The ones I get is real, however the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ are made like this:

1) Real authentic merchandise is ready to be shipped to USA
2) Some extra shifts are made and then ding! = extra goods for secret sale I guess
3) Real goods leave USA
4) Real goods but illegal/secretly made items are sold to foreign buyers (my seller has, told me that she sells to other powersellers on Ebay!)
5) The leftover material from the respective factory is sold illegally by the managers to other factories, where ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items are churned out. However the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items do not have the proper tags and paper tags, nor quality as they are made by a different labor.

Just thought it was interesting to share, I'm sleep, good night!
Old 03-29-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatebay View Post
BTW if you want to know how ⊗⊗⊗⊗ work - my seller tells me which items she get are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and real. The ones I get is real, however the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ are made like this:

2) Some extra shifts are made and then ding! = extra goods for secret sale I guess
3) Real goods leave USA
4) Real goods but illegal/secretly made items are sold to foreign buyers (my seller has, told me that she sells to other powersellers on Ebay!)
5) The leftover material from the respective factory is sold illegally by the managers to other factories, where ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items are churned out. However the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items do not have the proper tags and paper tags, nor quality as they are made by a different labor.

Now did you really believe that? There are some points to bring up in your story..

Real goods but illegal/secretly made items are sold to foreign buyers (my seller has, told me that she sells to other powersellers on Ebay!)

The leftover material from the respective factory is sold illegally by the managers to other factories, where ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items are churned out. However the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items do not have the proper tags and paper tags, nor quality as they are made by a different labor.

My Point...
Now if there leftover goods because they MADE too much, why dont they have the proper tags and all? and why aint the quality the same? If there leftover everything should be the same..Right?

The stuff is stolen or ⊗⊗⊗⊗.. You probably don't know thats its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ but it probably is ⊗⊗⊗⊗.. Do some some research on it. Buy a new one from the store and compare it...Oh, and its not hard to make up store tags and receipts for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items. Don't you think if they can produce a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ item and box and excatly the same , why can't they produce ⊗⊗⊗⊗ store tags..

Give me one of your old auction item numbers and let me take a look or an old ebay id.. You can PM it too me for privacy..But I can tell you know its either ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or stolen. And your getting suspended because ebay knows that cant know on e get that much and make a profit without it being ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or stolen..
Old 03-29-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatebay View Post

3) Real goods leave USA

Now this is how it really goes.............

There is a factory is in china that has a contract to make the authentic goods by the company( nothing is made in the USA anymore)..

China factory workers or owner gets greedy and copy the patterns and machines and items used to produce the items

3. Another factory pops up and starts making ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items behind the company(company as in nike , prada..etc) Back In china there are no copyright laws so they can produce ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff by the mass and wont get charged...

4. factory starts a website and starts selling the stuff to people in other countries.. Actually suppliers in china start their own business and outsource the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods..

The reason I know all this is because I lived in China for 6 months...
Old 03-29-2007
Threadstarter  

lol, where in china? i lived in china too, went to an international school, and now am in US for college.

tell me your location and I will tell you mine!
Old 03-30-2007

I can (sorta) vouch for this. I know somebody who works in fashion and they have a factory in the far east that manufactures for them. This is what she tells me happens to them:

1. they place an order for 2000 coats

2. they give the factory enough material for 2000 coats plus 10% for fabric wastage

3. the factory wastes 5% of fabric, the remaining fabric gets turned into 150 coats

4. these coats end up in a very specific location in hong kong, are sold tagless but are the real thing

5. these end up on ebay at hugely knocked down prices

I'm sure that there are other instances where the fabric gets copied and they run off thousands of inferior copies but there are 'real' ⊗⊗⊗⊗ out there.

ps if anybody wants the details of the location in HK, make me an offer
Old 03-30-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Ihatebay please don't post your eBay ID anywhere in these forums, if eBay is monitoring the site which I wouldn't be surprised if they were, it could affect your eBay account. As for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods from China, that's what China is for. They're the new Super Power because of their industrial production. Everything you buy is most likely made in China. Good for China I guess, but it's killing the United States. Actually it's not China that's killing the US, it's Bush. But that's another topic.
Old 03-30-2007

Very wise words
Old 04-02-2007

Default Idiot buyers - Non paying buyers - Complaints - talk about your Bad Buyer experiences

What should I do. I hate paypal. Customers are picky and think the can use paypal for anything just to get there money back. A customer is doing a item as not described and I know the item a hoody is just like the pic in the auction. He bought a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one and is trying to send me the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ clothing and keep the real one I sent him. What should I do, How do I handle this. Paypal has opened an complaint on me
Closed Thread