I'tsGetting harder to sell (Amazon) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-05-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default I'tsGetting harder to sell (Amazon)

It is getting pathetic now with these sites . I mean you put alot of time into listings and they keep closing accounts. Accounts last from 2 weeks to 2 months! WTF?? And getting feedback is like pulling teeth! And if you get it it is usually a negative., That was deliberatley done to get you booted off.I think that the majority of buyers are actually sellers.You can't even have a legit account anymore even if you wanted to .between the suspensions reviews, negative feedback and jut dumb A$$ buyers. You need to have multiple accounts just to eat. God for bid you sell a 100.00 item they hold you hostage!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-05-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

It sounds like you're selling too fast and not getting enough feedback to pass reviews.

Reviews happen when you pass a certain amount of money per month.. and if you can't back up the amount you sell with feedback, etc then you get shut down.

Slow down, use multiple accounts and be a good seller.

Good luck,
Old 05-05-2010

Longevity: 90%

problem with running many seller accounts is that you need many bank accounts.
it sucks to waste a bank account when only a couple hundred dollars are sold and then the selling account is suspended.
The Following User Says Thank You to nobody999 For This Useful Post:
Amazombie (05-15-2010)
Old 05-05-2010

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody999 View Post
problem with running many seller accounts is that you need many bank accounts.
it sucks to waste a bank account when only a couple hundred dollars are sold and then the selling account is suspended.
Have u ever tried going to the bank and saying you lost your wallet that had your atm card and maybe bank card in it. And seeing if they will change your bank account number for free. I've been thinking about it but never tried it yet.
Old 05-05-2010

Longevity: 81%

The problem there is they will change your debit card number, but not your bank account number, as they are both different. Unless someone "stole your identity", their wouldn't be a reason to change it. Also, specifically asking to change your account number will make them pretty damn suspicious.
Old 05-05-2010

Longevity: 93%

Try some online banks that give you sub-accounts.

Most banks will let you open multiple online saving or simple saving accounts if you have at least 1 checking account with them. Amazon can deposit to both saving and checking accounts.

Remember to ask if they only do soft credit check for saving.
You don't want to affect your credit score too much with this.
The Following User Says Thank You to ganbala For This Useful Post:
Amazombie (05-15-2010)
Old 05-05-2010

What if you won't add your bank account to your PayPal account?
You can get the money out buying gift cards for yourself? Or, if PayPal likes Ebay sooo much, why not to list an auction from another Ebay/Paypal account and then buy it with your first one? I know they will charge you fees but still.....
Old 05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdaddy View Post
The problem there is they will change your debit card number, but not your bank account number, as they are both different. Unless someone "stole your identity", their wouldn't be a reason to change it. Also, specifically asking to change your account number will make them pretty damn suspicious.
I have done it 2 ways before. All i did was go in and tell them I lost my checkbook and did not feel comfortable with my account number out there and they changed it. The other time I just told them I wanted to close my account, they asked if there were any outstanding checks, I told them "no", and they closed it. I ask for them for written proof of the accounts closure and she printed out a small not stating the account was closed and gave me a check for the remaining balance.
Old 05-05-2010

I have done it 2 ways before. All i did was go in and tell them I lost my checkbook and did not feel comfortable with my account number out there and they changed it. The other time I just told them I wanted to close my account, they asked if there were any outstanding checks, I told them "no", and they closed it. I ask for them for written proof of the accounts closure and she printed out a small not stating the account was closed and gave me a check for the remaining balance.
Old 05-06-2010
MU

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptenchick View Post
What if you won't add your bank account to your PayPal account?
You can get the money out buying gift cards for yourself? Or, if PayPal likes Ebay sooo much, why not to list an auction from another Ebay/Paypal account and then buy it with your first one? I know they will charge you fees but still.....
Were not talking about Paypal/eBay,

Also, using one stealth account to send/buy from another stealth account is a horrible idea. Read some more before you post ideas that have been discussed before.
Old 05-06-2010

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaches View Post
It is getting pathetic now with these sites . I mean you put alot of time into listings and they keep closing accounts. Accounts last from 2 weeks to 2 months! WTF?? And getting feedback is like pulling teeth! And if you get it it is usually a negative., That was deliberatley done to get you booted off.I think that the majority of buyers are actually sellers.You can't even have a legit account anymore even if you wanted to .between the suspensions reviews, negative feedback and jut dumb A$$ buyers. You need to have multiple accounts just to eat. God for bid you sell a 100.00 item they hold you hostage!!
Do as Aspkin suggested. In my own experience, I've had only one suspended account on amazon this year and that was because of a stupid mistake on my behalf. Go slow and spread out your inventory. I don't make a lot on any 1 account. However, a little money from each adds up quite nicely.

Why are you getting neg feedback? Shoddy/high risk inventory? I've also only had one neg feedback this year and was able to 'bribe' her to remove it with partial refund. There is nothing dumb about buyers (mostly). Selling high risk items also, I treat them with utmost respect and resolve all issues immediately. As I stated before, I've turned some of those would be negatives into glowing positive feedbacks with them writing an actual paragraph how explaining the excellent customer service they have received.

Getting feedback is not hard as I have saved memo draft of feedback request for each amazon account (all worded differently) explaining to please leave feedback score every 2 weeks or so. No problem.

Sure, at some point or another I will get accounts suspended but my average stay for each amazon account is over 5 months and counting. Not difficult.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Recherché For This Useful Post:
Amazombie (05-15-2010), aspkin (05-06-2010)
Old 05-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Default ?

"my average stay for each amazon account is over 5 months and counting."

please explain further. Why do they get suspended? Is it just out of nowhere, one day Am blocks them? Or do you do something that causes them to go down?

you can pm me the answer if u want. thanks.
Old 05-07-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 82%

My inventory is All Brand new Original merchandise not imports or F@ke$.
Some stuff is listed as used if it is used.The person bought a used movie and I had listed it as a used movie and explained it correctly in the listing.The person bought it because it was cheap due to the fact that the new one was 10.00 more. And left me a 1 neg. Now with little feedback it put my account in the red big time.So now that account is due to go down soon. The person just never contacted me about any problem .They are so fast to give bad feedback. But the other 100 buyers all of a sudden have dementia!!!
That is what Im saying if they are satisfied even with a note in the bag or an email 9 out of 10 they do not leave it. But if they have a problem they sure run to give you a 1...
Old 05-07-2010

Longevity: 83%

same here...
Old 05-15-2010

Longevity: 85%

Agreed especially if you sell in a high selling catagory that attracts a lot of new, inexperienced buyers.