Trying to get back on-NEED HELP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-10-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Trying to get back on-NEED HELP

Hi Guys,

Alright I've waited nearly 6 months to get back Ebay/PP on because I'm afraid of doing it wrong, & I JUST CAN'T TAKE THE WAITING ANYMORE!
I've posted only a couple times before here & need some help. I hadn't got a reply when I posted this last week & I checked it a few times, but maybe I did it wrong or need to create a new thread. After reading "Stealth" I don't think these questions were addressed & I want to try to get back up & running today or tomorrow:

1) I was using PayPal to process payments on my website and Ebay before my PP got limited due to some negative feedback & items not received complaints on Ebay. Its been nearly 6 months now. This had nothing to do with my website sales although it shared a PP Account with my Ebay account. I have always sold legit items.
If I activate a new PayPal account, can I use it on the old website URL of mine for payments? I have a merchant account now but I get lots of requests for PP. Also what if I have repeat buyers from the same customers & items, does PP track that info?

2) Stealth says to use a new email address for PP, but what if part of the email addr is the same but the domain provider is diff't? EG bigseller@cox.net vs bigseller@yahoo.com, is this okay? Also it says using family names are good but what if the family member shares your last name?

3) Because of being PP Limited with no hope of Unlimited (I will not pass their credit check) I had to let my Ebay account lapse. Ebay told me last week that I can reinstate my account if I paid my fees and there are no other violations! I told them my PayPal account was going to be closed, as it was limited & I never replied in time, & asked them if I could have an Ebay acct w/o PayPal? They said YES YOU CAN BE ON EBAY w/o PP. It is no longer required to have a PP account.
So this raises a question, can I sell again with my old Ebay account once I reinstate, & not offer PP in the listings then at checkout just send people an invoice from a new PP account Ebay doesn’t know about?
It kind of seems like Ebay doesn't care that my old PP account is limited & will let me back if I pay up.

Thanks guys. Really appreciate it. I'll await your replies!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!