A to Z claims?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-11-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default A to Z claims??

Has anyone here ever won an A to Z claim? I have a buyer who says he didn't receive and item but tracking shows it was delivered. Is there any chance for me to win this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-11-2010

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo216 View Post
Has anyone here ever won an A to Z claim? I have a buyer who says he didn't receive and item but tracking shows it was delivered. Is there any chance for me to win this?
no shot at winning,i had some idiot lady email me 2 days after i shipped out asking to ship to her new address since she just moved and forgot to update her new address..tracking show delievered,she filed a claim,i told them everything by email and phone,and they still gave her a refund, all they will tell you is to use signature confirmation,yer SOL
Old 05-11-2010
Threadstarter  

I guess I'll have to chalk it as a loss. I just starting using signature confirmation for all of my packages because of this.
Old 05-11-2010

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsgunner77 View Post
no shot at winning,i had some idiot lady email me 2 days after i shipped out asking to ship to her new address since she just moved and forgot to update her new address..tracking show delievered,she filed a claim,i told them everything by email and phone,and they still gave her a refund, all they will tell you is to use signature confirmation,yer SOL
even with signature confirmation sometimes they still refund the buyer.
Old 05-11-2010
Threadstarter  

what kind of damage will this cause to my account if the customer follows through with an A to Z complaint? He's trying to tell me it won't reflect any negativity on me...I'm not buying that.

It seems as if it was his plan to get the product and file a complaint to take advantage of their system.
Old 05-11-2010

If your account still open then you can copy and paste tracking information to show the item was delivered. If account is closed but not for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or related with other violation you still have a chance

Good luck

Quote:
what kind of damage will this cause to my account if the customer follows through with an A to Z complaint? He's trying to tell me it won't reflect any negativity on me...I'm not buying that.

It seems as if it was his plan to get the product and file a complaint to take advantage of their system.
Old 05-11-2010
Threadstarter  

I already supplied tracking info to amazon. I did it 1 day after payment was received.
Old 05-15-2010

Longevity: 85%

next to impossible to win an AtoZ claim....post to let us know what happened.
Old 09-17-2011

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
What happened?
Old 09-17-2011

Longevity: 80%

Quote:

lots of damage even if the buyer retracts the claim. If your a-z claim gets too high usually me than 3 in 100 then you will more than likely get suspended from amazon for that as amazon sees that as bad selling practices even if its not your fault.

gl to you, if the item is not expensive just refund the buyer. Get it over with asap.
Old 09-18-2011

Longevity: 76%

ACTUALLY
i won SEVERAL of these.. way back in the days.. i was selling Dre headphones, i know shame on me(f****)
and i was kind of late on shipping and i found a small broke down usps post office and shipped it..
time went by.. customers were alll complaining they didnt receive anything opened up cases etc..
i did have tracking info.. no signature conf. (were less then $250)
and i escalated the case after i confirmed the tracking number.. and i ended up winning..

Later on came to find out from usps employees that that post office i went to always had a lot of complaints and they were closing it down soon..made me wonder if they were ACTUALLY delivered or where these buyers trying to scam me
Old 09-18-2011

Longevity: 80%

you said it yourself gman... WAY BACK IN THE DAYS... Thats not how it works now. Buyer wins 99% of the time.
Old 09-18-2011

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
I'd contact the Post Office to ensure it really was delivered, often the Postman remembers where he left it. You can also file a report with the Post Office as if this guy pulls this too much, they will be onto him. Google his name and see if any of his personal info doesn't match up, see where he lives etc...

I once had a guy say the same thing but I found out he had item delivered to a lobby in a huge apt complex he lived in instead of using his own Apt number. He omitted the apt number and added the words LBBY. I asked the Post Office what LBBY was and they took a guess saying maybe Lobby but didn't know if that was how the mailman would interpret this. The address was not even legally recognized as a valid address which meant he breached his user agreement with Amazon and the Post Office. I never heard from him again
Old 09-19-2011

Longevity: 89%
Send a message via AIM to adam34996 Send a message via MSN to adam34996

This has happened to me several times -

Every time the package showed "delivered"

The first time, I called USPS and they opened a case and told me a claims investigator would get back to me within 48 hours. It took almost a week for them to get back and the USPS investigator said "It shows the package was delivered...."

No kidding you idiot, I saw that too. But my customer says it was not that is why I am calling you.

Well that was the last time I ever used USPS claim service - its a complete joke. They didnt even get in touch with the driver.

I lost all 3 of the A-Z claims and wrote off the loss.

Funny thing is - one of the items showed up at my door almost 3 months later saying it was unclaimed. I am almost positive the package fell behind a table or something and sat at a USPS terminal.

The only advice I can give is forget it and move on. Just a part of doing business an Amazon.