You know what I HATE most of all !!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-17-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Angry You know what I HATE most of all !!!!

Guys what is wrong with some of you sellers out there. Let me put it this way. If you want to sell something and 5 or 6 other sellers are selling something for lets say $39.92 to $43.15 don't go in there and sell it for $18.00. What is wrong with you guys that do this crap and thats what it is crap.

I most say there are some dump people that don't know anything and why in the world would you sell something if your only going to make $1 on it when you can sell it and make $20 plus just as easy.

I see sellers that I know damn well come here also and other places do this all the time with VERO and NON VERO stuff and just can't understand why they would do this just to make a $1.

Now before someone says there trying to run off over sellers by undercutting them I know 90% of the time this is not the case and they damn sure would not do this with everything they have to sell.

I pissed off seller.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-17-2010

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 85%

Tell THEM WHY YOU MAD!
Old 05-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I agree 100%, the Problem is that there are ALOT of People out there I like to call "Sell Junkies" they get more of a thrill making the sale than a real profit. It is because Mommy and Daddy still "Pay the Rent" for them.

Also, there are a LOT of Idiots out there who DO NOT Realize how Expensive all the Fee's associated with a sale Truly are.---Ebay, Paypal, Postage, Paper, Packaging, Ink, Time, Electricity,ect,ect,ect

It is bad enough that small sellers have to deal with the Big Boys who will sell items at a loss either to clear inventory or stuff their shipments with all sorts of other promotions which is where they make their REAL money, not on the Crap they sell on Ebay.

Last edited by slapped; 05-18-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Old 05-18-2010

I agree too it's nonsense. I see some sellers who would be making more than 50% extra profit if they just listed their inventory at higher prices. Plus, not only is it less profit for you as a seller it's less profit for everyone else. These people who are selling for such a low prices are selfish, ignorant, dumbass pricks. It's only about quantity when the reason your raising the number of sales is efficient and productive.

-Albert Einstein
Old 05-18-2010
Threadstarter  

The thing is that a lot of people don't understand is lets say you have 10 sellers and all items are only say within $5 of each other. Then everyone is going to get orders due to things like feedback and what part of the USA that person is in. Along with many other factors.

The thing that really pisses me off and it sounds like I am not the only one is lets say me and a few other people having a good thing going and all of us making sells and making money to pay our bills as I do this to help with bills and so on.

This said item goes for around $45 on ebay and wholesales for around $19 and it just burns me up when someone comes in and lists a ton of them for $24 just so they can get almost all the sells so they can feel like there doing something important in live and go brag how much they sell on ebay.

Sorry for going off a little today on this just sick of the dumbass pricks on ebay that drives down the price for everyone just so they can say they made a sell is all.
Old 05-18-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Damn that free market.

It's how it is... diversify what you sell and where you sell it so this won't be such a big problem in the future.
Old 05-19-2010

Longevity: 81%

I understand your pain on how low ballers drive the price down for everyone, but at the same time i cant get mad at someone doing it. First off no matter how you put it its a business and you are there comp. Y should they care or even feel bad about messing up any of your plans? You said that every one should keep similar prices? Well what about the people who dont show on the first couple of listings or someone who doesnt have as high of a track record as another seller, what would make a buyer wanna purchase form them and not the seller with the better track record? Also yea there only making a dollar or 2 of each sales compared to your 20 a sale, but how many sells are you doing a day compared to them. Ive seen certain products on ebay get listed for 4.99 and the seller shows that theyve sold it 849 times then ill go on another sellers pg and see that there selling the same exact product for 2.99 but theyve sold it 64,000 times so yea its less money a sell but 80* the amount of your comps sales will make up for it. Like ^ said theres a million different things on the earth to sell, stay current and diversify yourself and dont just bank on one item.
Old 05-19-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 83%

You ever notice that a lot of the time, the person doing it is selling from Hong Kong?
Old 05-19-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickJane View Post
You ever notice that a lot of the time, the person doing it is selling from Hong Kong?
Yea, most of them are from China, but I dont worry about it. Buyers know theres's disadvantages with buying from them. Longer shipping, may not even get item, might be F*Ke, etc.

I don't worry about them, I still get my sales! :D
Old 05-19-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyermarket254 View Post
I understand your pain on how low ballers drive the price down for everyone, but at the same time i cant get mad at someone doing it. First off no matter how you put it its a business and you are there comp. Y should they care or even feel bad about messing up any of your plans? You said that every one should keep similar prices? Well what about the people who dont show on the first couple of listings or someone who doesnt have as high of a track record as another seller, what would make a buyer wanna purchase form them and not the seller with the better track record? Also yea there only making a dollar or 2 of each sales compared to your 20 a sale, but how many sells are you doing a day compared to them. Ive seen certain products on ebay get listed for 4.99 and the seller shows that theyve sold it 849 times then ill go on another sellers pg and see that there selling the same exact product for 2.99 but theyve sold it 64,000 times so yea its less money a sell but 80* the amount of your comps sales will make up for it. Like ^ said theres a million different things on the earth to sell, stay current and diversify yourself and dont just bank on one item.
Oh I know what your saying here but if you knew what the item is you would not say this. As I know for a fact he or she is not selling that much more. Does not really matter I keep making money no matter what.