Limited by paypal for suppliers info. Now What??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-17-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Question Limited by paypal for suppliers info. Now What???

Long story short: I was kicked off ebay a few months ago for something that I consider minor. I created a new account, from a new laptop that has never been used to access ebay before, with a relatives information.
I thought it would be safe to get paypal because I have legitimate information.
It has been a long time since I originally joined ebay/paypal, so I had no clue that I was going to get limited by paypal.
Well I was....
I sent paypal of the info they requested: bank statements, drivers license, social security number, utility bill, I completed the phone verification, expanded credit card verification and confirmed the home address by entering a code on the website upon receipt.
The problem I am having is that they are requesting suppliers information. I can not provide this information because it is a direct trail back to me, the real, suspended account holder.
I know it is a longshot, but I do hope to get back on ebay with my real information one day, so I don't want to do anything to mess up my chances (but I still need to sell in the meantime).

So, I need advice from you all about my options:
I am so confused on how to proceed and I really need help.
This is what I am thinking about:
1. allowing paypal to keep my $ for 6 months and creating a new ebay account from the same computer with all the same information and using a merchant account.
2. allowing paypal to keep my $ for 6 months and creating a new ebay account from the same computer with all different and using a merchant account.
3. allowing paypal to keep my $ for 6 months and creating a new ebay account (changing my isp and deleting my cookies from the same computer) and using a merchant account.
4. asking paypal to cancel my account and refund my money and changing my ebay account to accepting on merchant accounts (if this is an option).

I think I am allowed to create a new account from my computer because I am not suspended, just blocked, right? or does this create a problem?

I am not sure, but I need to get back on ebay ASAP because I have a ton of stuff to sell and I really need the money.

Please help!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-17-2007
jm3262

Longevity: 0%

HI- I had 2- pp accts each over 5 yrs old, fb over 1500 each. The first time they limited me was just before christmas, i sent the info + got unfrozen. second time on another acct- sent info- got unfrozen, then got the same on this new acct- sent info- got a letter saying sorry, we want to end our realtiosnhip, SOmeone I read where the paypal reps if they are selling the same products want your supplier info to buy at wholesale. That gave me a thought- they now allow you to take photographs and upload them. So, last time limited, last week, I wrote them told them goods were in family for years, and have been collectting- open my cabinets, tokk lots of photos-uploaded them, and unfrozen.. but dont know for how long? I am not going to send my supplier info anymore period. Getting those contacts were alot of work.
Old 10-17-2007
jm3262

Longevity: 0%

HI- also 2 accts ago-- when paypal froze for info- very next day ebay froze, with a letter saying to log into paypal/ebay and respond to the steps to get unlimited. Seems now adays, once they get a hardon for you, games over. They just collect more + mroe info -with no intentions of reinstating, just gathering info, so when you recreate a new acct-they can link you?? just my thoughts. I have been through over 15 ebay accts and 8 pp accts in the last 6 months. Prior to their new rules, I had 100% fb power seller accts, close to 3,000 fb, had 4 ebay accts, now all gone.
Old 10-17-2007
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 96%
Unhappy

No, the pictures thing is not going to work. I already tried that, but they want paperwork: invoices and contact information which I can not provide or it will get me busted for sure.

I have been blocked by ebay already, but I am not suspended.

But what do you guys think about my options with starting other accounts.
Is is safe to start one from the same computer with the same info. just not using paypal or should I just go underground with different info and a different ISP?
Old 10-18-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

1st of all you should start your own website asap