Why paypal be like this? Its disaster! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-26-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default Why paypal be like this? Its disaster!

Hi all friends. Hope u all have a great and happy day. BTW, my day is not so good lately because of paypal. I loss so many sale because of limitation. and this problem happen not to me only, but also happen to many of my friend who are seller @ ebay.

I dont know what is wrong, but paypal really like to limit account either when i want to withdraw or sent money with / without invoice. Paypal also really like reverse my sale. I really headache, my customer mad to me because i not ship the item and refund their money. mayb because they dont know paypal really well i guest. and last month is my highest sale ever in ebay, $4k and i cannot withdraw even 1 cents because of paypal limitation. i change paypal account 4 times in 1 ebay account because limitation. but all paypal account has been gun down..

rite now i feel so... down... feel like dont want to business in ebay anymore...

so friends, can u all advice me? any tips?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-26-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Hey there =) Read through the forums and lots of advice around...so I have noticed.
Old 05-26-2010

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by successsor View Post
Hi all friends. Hope u all have a great and happy day. BTW, my day is not so good lately because of paypal. I loss so many sale because of limitation. and this problem happen not to me only, but also happen to many of my friend who are seller @ ebay.

I dont know what is wrong, but paypal really like to limit account either when i want to withdraw or sent money with / without invoice. Paypal also really like reverse my sale. I really headache, my customer mad to me because i not ship the item and refund their money. mayb because they dont know paypal really well i guest. and last month is my highest sale ever in ebay, $4k and i cannot withdraw even 1 cents because of paypal limitation. i change paypal account 4 times in 1 ebay account because limitation. but all paypal account has been gun down..

rite now i feel so... down... feel like dont want to business in ebay anymore...

so friends, can u all advice me? any tips?
Its gonna be real hard to keep using paypal with those kind of profits..unless the paypal account is years old and during that entire time kept in good standing with paypal. Its really hard to get past paypal with a newer paypal account with large sums of cash rolling in like that. Maybe try and use another company instead of paypal for your ebay sales...moneybookers,CCNOW,etc are alternatives
Old 05-26-2010

Longevity: 80%

It sure is terrible when having too many "good sales" is a bad thing........ I dislike PP so much!!!
Old 05-27-2010
Threadstarter  

yeah rite. i dislike it to but i have no choice. using paypal alternative a bit hard because i need to apply.
Old 05-27-2010
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

If I understood post #1 correctly, you are using the same ebay account, but changing Paypal every time they limit you?

If your Paypal account gets limited, you should abandon the ebay account too. If you keep that ebay account and simply make a new Paypal account, it is easy for them to see that you are cheating.

Start over fresh, every time it happens.
Old 05-27-2010

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicvelcro View Post
If I understood post #1 correctly, you are using the same ebay account, but changing Paypal every time they limit you?

If your Paypal account gets limited, you should abandon the ebay account too. If you keep that ebay account and simply make a new Paypal account, it is easy for them to see that you are cheating.

Start over fresh, every time it happens.
This is what I was thinking, you said you changed your Paypal account four times using 1 eBay account? If that is true than that is a big mistake, no wonder they took the other Paypal accounts down.

That $4k is not lost forever, you can take it out in 180 days. You can still make new accounts, I recommend reading the Stealth Book and browsing through the forums. You're English might be a challenge but, there is a lot of good information here to help you.

Don't give up!

-Albert Einstein
Old 05-29-2010
Threadstarter  

yeah i change paypal account but using same ebay account everytime i get limit. Thanks coz cheer me up and sorry 4 my bad english. :D