Bank account routed to Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-26-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Bank account routed to Paypal

I need to get a paypal account running for me. ive had this one for years working for me then they shut me down because of high potential risk. So the other day I opened up a new bank account at Bank or america, then I routed that number to my paypal. My NAme on paypal was slightly off compared to my real name, but somehow they still found out in a hour that I was linked to a bad account. Is that because i didnt have my ip changed? and cookies cleared out. I just learned all of that today I just bought eBay Stealth and read it all good book. My question is now, Is it possible to make a paypal account, With my bank accounts i have open now? I have plenty of ebay accounts that are working great, but i need a way to receive money. which is paypal. So i need help do I open a new bank account and try again? or is it possible to use my bank accounts i have now. to get my paypal linked up to ebay.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-26-2010
Threadstarter  

Default I did.

Well this is with me creating a new email and making a new paypal account. then when i routed my bank account over to paypal it verified right away, then when i tryed to link it up to my ebay. I think thats where i might have screwed up? because i have logged in with other accounts. and not cleared the cookies and so on and used same ip address. so that gave them suspicion to close my paypal down. but this time I have it setup where I will use, all my accounts log in to differnt window users, then change my ip address each time. but the question is do i have to go to another bank now and start this process over again? or can i use the bank accounts i have now. thanks.
Old 05-26-2010

Longevity: 81%

You can't have more than one PayPal account with the same bank account. Once you use a bank account, that information stays on record with PayPal.
Old 05-26-2010
Threadstarter  

I understand that, I have 2 Bank accounts And 2 differnt paypal accounts, My older account was just recently limited Due to high risk, So yesterday i opened a new bank account at bank of america. and made a new paypal account. when i made that account on paypal within a hour it got limited also. and said it was potential high risk. but you are saying Now i must Make another account? like at BB&T and then make a new paypal again. and hopefully they dont link it up with my others. my question is how they got me with the one i just made yesterday... and how do i avoid this.
Old 05-26-2010

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadoom View Post
I understand that, I have 2 Bank accounts And 2 differnt paypal accounts, My older account was just recently limited Due to high risk, So yesterday i opened a new bank account at bank of america. and made a new paypal account. when i made that account on paypal within a hour it got limited also. and said it was potential high risk. but you are saying Now i must Make another account? like at BB&T and then make a new paypal again. and hopefully they dont link it up with my others. my question is how they got me with the one i just made yesterday... and how do i avoid this.
Did you use the instant verification or the 2-3 day small deposit method to verify your BOA account? Instant Verification will get you limited quick because paypal can see the details..if you use BOA and the 2-3 day small deposit method..you wont get caught even if your BOA is in an entirely different name.
Old 05-26-2010
Threadstarter  

Bingo! thank you moe games! i used instant verification that screwed me over! wow... I will use BOA next time... So if i understand this correctly That bank of america account is screwed now along with my wachvoia lol... Now i must find more bank accounts to open and this time use BOA the 2-3day small deposit method.
Old 05-26-2010

Longevity: 82%

no problem..i replied to your pm

Cya