Some Poetic Justice (Amazon) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-11-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Thumbs up Some Poetic Justice (Amazon)

I was suspended on May 12th. After sales of over 8,000$ over 60 days, I passed a 30 day review and was in the clear (or so I thought). A very aggressive competitor (with over 5,000 feedback) must have noticed me (although I only had 100 items listed, compared to his 2000) and he bought 2 of my items. Of course he gave me negative feedback, which at that point lowered my rating to under 90%.

A few days later I was hit by another negative from another smaller competitor, after that my days were numbered. I was suspended because i had 2 negatives and only 7 positives. (Since the suspension Ive racked up 23 straight positives, too little, too late.)

I was suspended and eventhough my feedback was clearly manipulated by my competitors, Amazon would not reinstate me. I gave up that account and opened a few others....(btw..that account was actually a stealth account)

The point of this longwinded story? After temporarily abandoning the product line I was selling (very lucrative and absolutely legal), I started listing a few of the items that I was previously selling, lo and behold, the big competitor is nowhere to be found. It looks like he was suspended too. We are talking huge $$$ here, if I was selling 4k/month, he was probably doing 40k. Profit margin for this type of item is about 30-40%..So he is losing about 15,000$/month in profit!

I'd like to believe that my complaints got him kicked off, he surely deserved it. Now that particular market is wide open, there is major money to be made, I just have to be very careful with my stealth accounts, and not too greedy.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-11-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Wow.. what goes around comes around I guess.

Congrats at your success.

Milk it while you can.
Old 06-11-2010

Good for you!!! Good Luck!!!
Old 06-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthnut88 View Post
Good for you!!! Good Luck!!!
Thanks,

the funny thing here is that people are asking me what I'm selling, I'll give people general advice, but am not going to give specifics on what I sell.
Old 06-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerz View Post

A very aggressive competitor ... he gave me negative feedback

A few days later I was hit by another negative from another smaller competitor
I just can not understand this crap. Its hard enough out there as it is. Do people really need to attack each other???

I know its competitive, but to derail another seller just to make a few extra sales is just wrong. We have to fight with the sites stupid rules and hap hazard bans already... It's just low budget to go after each other. Jesus, there are 300 million folks in the US. Not enough to share? its not THAT competitive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerz View Post

I'd like to believe that my complaints got him kicked off,
Awesome. Carma is a bitch. And if this clown had a real account and doesn't understand multiple accounts this will destroy him, and he had it coming!

But if they caught him burning you, can this not help get account back? Why don't these places have any recourse or appeal when you get ripped by a competitor? it seems all too common, so needs to be something you can work out with them....
Old 06-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
I just can not understand this crap. Its hard enough out there as it is. Do people really need to attack each other???

I know its competitive, but to derail another seller just to make a few extra sales is just wrong. We have to fight with the sites stupid rules and hap hazard bans already... It's just low budget to go after each other. Jesus, there are 300 million folks in the US. Not enough to share? its not THAT competitive!

Awesome. Carma is a bitch. And if this clown had a real account and doesn't understand multiple accounts this will destroy him, and he had it coming!

But if they caught him burning you, can this not help get account back? Why don't these places have any recourse or appeal when you get ripped by a competitor? it seems all too common, so needs to be something you can work out with them....
You stole the words right out of my mouth and it's spelled Karma with a k.