Customer returning items different than what was sent - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-14-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Customer returning items different than what was sent

Customer buys a lot of the same item in a short period of time. All is brand new, perfect, blablabla...they tell me the stuff they received was used, not new and also damaged...this couldn't be farther from the truth.

I don't let them return it. They file multiple A-z claims. Amazon forces me to accept the return. We're talking about $1000 of goods here. So when I get the stuff returned to me, it's going to be used/useless merchandise, and I have to either refund them or Amazon will refund them through the A-z claim.

After that happens, they will think that was pretty easy and they will do it on their other orders from me.

By the way, the customer is the manufacturer, if it wasn't clear enough by their address and contact info, they went so far as to tell me they were the manufacturer. Amazon obviously does not read the claim response, and only go by policy that sellers must accept returns, no matter what. This isn't VERO or anything shady at all, just a company that doesn't want me selling on Amazon and will play dirty. If I continue selling it, they will continue buying and continue filing claims.

So this is theft, and no amount of insurance anything else matters.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Your probably going to have to eat it on this one. I dont see anything you can do. You may even get suspended over these a to z claims. You may want to try and talk to the manufacturer and see if you can come to an agreement where you would be an authorized seller in return for you giving them a % of your profit. You can always find another product to sell, and just write off the loss on your taxes at the end of the year.

Sorry to hear of this unfortunate issue, but some people have no moral compass, and piss all over someone else just trying to make an honest buck.

Good luck with those A**HOLES, and Im including Amazon in that reference.
Old 06-14-2010

Longevity: 80%

Are you the same guy with the got the warning letter for selling below MSRP, when you had no contract with them?

About the only thing you can do is try to get Amazon to block their buying of your product, by truthfully explaining the situation. Or cancel the sale, though I hear to many cancels or refunds get you booted as well.

Or if you sure they are the manufacture, don't send them the product and add tracking from other parcels you sent. These way you screw them the money so you can open new stealth account.