paypal will not remove limit, help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-21-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default paypal will not remove limit, help!

My paypal account is more than 5 years old and this is the first time im getting limited, I sold an item for $300 and when I went to transfer the money after I printed the label they reverse it and limited my account

I provided all the info they requested and they accepted it! They told me that they would lift this limit after I have sent the package and once it has been delivered that they would lift this limit ASAP

They also charge some ridiculous fees

Item was delivered since Monday and im still limited, so what do I do now? sue paypal?

USPS - Track & Confirm 9121128882300149169418

Last edited by alchype; 05-21-2010 at 12:08 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Phone paypal, ask for a supervisor and double check what's happening. Be calm, cool. Dont make threats. Annoy them and they'll keep you blocked. Should be no surprise to realize paypal take time to fix problems
alchype (05-21-2010), bugmyday (10-06-2020)
Old 05-21-2010

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 85%

A single $300 transaction and limited after withdrawing? Wow, looks like they're only getting stricter.
The Following User Says Thank You to OfficialGenius For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (10-02-2020)
Old 05-21-2010
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

alchype,

usps shows delivered on 17th. They might not have updated that until afterhours. The servers might have been swamped. So PP might not have even been able to see it before the 18th. PP servers sometimes have a lot of work to do hunting ninjas, so allow maybe 48 hours for the machines to crunch.

If you don't see the limit lifted by mid-day today, call them. Politely inquire about the status. Request that they confirm with usps site that the item has arrived a couple of days ago. Ask if they can manually correct the limitation. Don't bother a supervisor unless the regular representative is unable to satisfy you. Remain civilized no matter what. Blow your stack after the call is disconnected, if you must blow your stack at all.

I've had to do that on a couple of occasions. They've been decent about it with me.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
alchype (05-21-2010)
Old 05-21-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialGenius View Post
A single $300 transaction and limited after withdrawing? Wow, looks like they're only getting stricter.
I had thousands of dollars going in and out during all those years using this account and never had this problem. If you think that's bad I have another account that I consider a safety net and after receiving $140 I got limited on that one also, paypal sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicvelcro View Post
alchype,

usps shows delivered on 17th. They might not have updated that until afterhours. The servers might have been swamped. So PP might not have even been able to see it before the 18th. PP servers sometimes have a lot of work to do hunting ninjas, so allow maybe 48 hours for the machines to crunch.

If you don't see the limit lifted by mid-day today, call them. Politely inquire about the status. Request that they confirm with usps site that the item has arrived a couple of days ago. Ask if they can manually correct the limitation. Don't bother a supervisor unless the regular representative is unable to satisfy you. Remain civilized no matter what. Blow your stack after the call is disconnected, if you must blow your stack at all.

I've had to do that on a couple of occasions. They've been decent about it with me.
Thanks for the nice suggestions Greenbean and Vicvelcro, I will keep cool during my phone conversation with crappal

Last edited by alchype; 05-21-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 05-31-2010

Longevity: 80%

provide invoice sampla image
please help
thanks
Old 05-31-2010

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 85%

Let us know how it went!
Old 06-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Default paypal problem

follow-up info about this limitation

My paypal account has been limited and its still like that after 1 month. The package that cost $300 has been delivered and I already completed all the require steps and submitted all the documents they wanted me and paypal told me that once the tracking # shows its been deliverd that they will lift the limit

Well its been more than 1 moth and im still limited, I even send them a message and I even call them a got the computer but it didn't help

I sent them this email:

"Why is my account still limited after I
completed all the require steps and submitted all the documents?

The package has been delivered and it's been 1 month already and im still limited"

and their reply said to "complete the require steps" freaking morons I already did that

can someone help me here?

Here is the email they sent me

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for inquiring as to how to restore access to your account.

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening
the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account and need
more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we
can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features
will be limited.

To return your account to regular standing, please complete the
checklist items indicated when you login to your account and click on
the link provided on the "Account Overview" page.

The link will appear as: "Your account access is limited: Click here for
Details."

Once you complete all of the checklist items, our Account Review team
will review your case and send you an email with the outcome of the
review. Cases are reviewed in the order they are received.

We regret any inconvenience, and we would like to restore your access as
soon as possible.

Please do not respond to this email, as responses to this message will
not be answered.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Team

I ALREADY PROVIDED EVERY LITTLE PIECE OF INFORMATION THEY WANTED SINCE MAY!

Last edited by alchype; 06-16-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 06-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%

Did you call them and actually speak to a live person? If not that is what you need to do. Remember as frustrating as this is when you talk with them you should be polite because they can keep your account limited forever if they wanted to. If you need PP number you can just google it and get it.
Old 06-16-2010
Threadstarter  

I wasn't able to talk to a live person, is there a way to get to talk to a live person instead of the computer?
Old 06-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%

Yeah you just call them from the phone number that is registered with the Paypal account that you are calling about. Are you calling a # with the 402 area code?
Old 06-17-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfelon View Post
Yeah you just call them from the phone number that is registered with the Paypal account that you are calling about. Are you calling a # with the 402 area code?
760 area actually

I call the number and even I enter that lame 6 digit pin number they give after the computer asked me but still no live person, I called them at 12:00 PM

Last edited by alchype; 06-17-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 06-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

After you enter the pin number and verify small info, say "agent". you will get a live person...or whatever passes for one at Paypal...
Old 06-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Are you Positive that you gave them all 100% Legit information, Everything they asked, No Peice of information that they can figure is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ like a Made up invoice, or something like that, because it sounds and looks to me that the account was fowarded to another Paypal department for further investigation, because when you call/E-mail them they seem to give you "The run around" while waiting for the results of the "Possible" investigation. One possible way to confirm my theory is to contact the buyer and ask them if Paypal or anybody has been in touch with them in reguards to the Purchase.

Other than telling you to CAREFUL as to what you say when you call/E-mail I cannot tell you much else. I wish I could
Old 06-17-2010
Threadstarter  

no everything is legit and I did say agent but it took me to the menu.... I will try this again at another day cause I just run out of phone minutes
Old 06-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

if all is legit do as Greenbean says above talk to Supervisors, call their Legal Dept, Hell make All kinds of Noise, Threaten Legal Action, Anytime a Paypal employee talks to you ask for their Full Name and Employee Number, Make Noise LOTs of it, Get someones attention
Old 10-02-2020

Longevity: 20%
Default Re: paypal will not remove limit, help!

Hi Everyone,

Our Paypal has put limit for Pound 4300, monthly. We requested them to remove the same but they are not doing anything rather said try after one month. Can someone suggest how to remove the same please?

Thanks