Please help me guess & find the way ! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-29-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Question Please help me guess & find the way !

one Ebay & PP (linked) account I am using now, are under the name of my brother in law (North America). He knows nothing about Ebay and Paypal. Anyway, wenn the money from PP landed on his account - he sends the money via Western Union to me (in Asia).

Everything is fine, if he is not too lazy to drive to Western Union. I need the money to buy the stuff and for the post but my brother in law put the money I need under his pillow.

Is it possible now to cancel his PP account and link (t) his Ebay account with a new PP account that registered in Asia (with other name), so I can withdraw and get the money directly in my country?

Or do you know another way?

P.S. I still have ca. 400 items in my shop. 1xx Feedback 100 % positive.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-29-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyjenny View Post
but my brother in law put the money I need under his pillow.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Old 10-29-2007
Threadstarter  

No, he really sends me the money but sometimes it took 2 weeks until he sent it out. Thousands of Dollars are on his account. I am in Asian - I have to buy the stuff and pay for the post from my reserve money. I am not a millionaire. I have to solve the problem before it nears to christmas. Otherwise I would run out of money - customer get their items late. I cannot make credit with the post office.
Old 10-29-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

lolllllllllllllllll LMAO.. How you gonna sell an item that you dont have nor have the money to purchase........Once again...LMAOOOOO
Old 10-29-2007
Threadstarter  

Please try to understand and help me find the other way to resolve the problem (if you know).

Chirst.... I always send the item out within 48 hours.

Just an example : Ebayer purchase for 300 USD (10 Articles) + 200 shipment in one day - they pay 500 USD via Paypal. I packed 10 parcels and bringt to the post. Just calculate - how much it is in a week ? I first pay all from my private money. Customers money are still on paypal. It takes 7 days untill it will be on account and my brother in law needs another 2 weeks to send it to me via Western Union. It is a circle. That's why I want to change PP account, so I can withdraw the money directly in my country - do not need to wait and please my brother in law. Then I got the money 2 weeks earlier.

If you have any idea, please help me.
Old 10-29-2007

can you just open an ebay account where ever you are?
Old 10-29-2007
Threadstarter  

We do not have Ebay in my country but I can open Ebay account in my country. Paypal has just come a year ago. I have an another account here (Ebay closed it with & whatever Ebay reason - documents faxed and I got reinstated again = still 0 FB but I am going to get some in the next 2 weeks). Sure, Ebayer buy more from the other account with 1xx FB 100 % positive (with shop). I have to wait until my new account has at least 10 FB, then I will open the shop and let the account in USA sleep later on - but first, after Christmas. If it it possible to change PP account, then I can sell 2 accounts without asking any help from my brother in law.

It is a high risk for me, changing PP account without asking somebody who know this well. I do not want to see the mail from PP next morning "Limited access" !!!

Other question please - do you know "ioffer" & Feedback transfer ??
Old 10-29-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

WOW this is a first
Old 10-29-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Basically you want to know if there is a faster way to receive your money from Paypal.

Have you tried adding a bank account to your Paypal account which will reach you? With my Paypal account, I have 3-4 people accessing the account at one time, two of which are in China. They access the account, check on new orders and process them. We have two bank accounts on the Paypal account, one is mine, and the other is for the suppliers. That's how they get their money and how I get mine.

You can have the money withdrawn to your brother in laws bank account, and he can transfer it to you. Or you can just adding your own bank account and have funds deposited that way.

You could also send the Paypal money to a 3rd party processor that you can access. A merchant account.