Where can I buy a Paypal VCC using my credit card? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Where can I buy a Paypal VCC using my credit card?

Hello.

I have the intentions of verifying my new Paypal stealth account with a VCC since it seems simple and straightforward, however I haven't been able to find a website that allows you to buy a Paypal VCC with a credit card. The problem is that most sites want me to pay with Liberty Reserve (whatever that is) or Paypal, but I just created my stealth Paypal account so I don't have any money in it, thus can't pay with Paypal. Can anyone recommend (if it even exists) a reliable website that allows you to buy Paypal VCCs with a credit card? Does anyone here sell them and accept credit card payments?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-29-2010

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/

Any of these...first edition, lake, or doughboy can help you there. as far as the buying with credit card thing goes I believe all 3 could work something out with you.
Old 06-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogernaut View Post
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/

Any of these...first edition, lake, or doughboy can help you there. as far as the buying with credit card thing goes I believe all 3 could work something out with you.
Thanks. I have already tried lakeman but he only accepts Paypal. Going to try the other two now.
Old 06-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Check entropay. It allows US people to have their cards. You use your own credit card to fund the vcc.
Look at the site & see what you think.

www.entropay.com
Old 06-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Check entropay. It allows US people to have their cards. You use your own credit card to fund the vcc.
Look at the site & see what you think.

www.entropay.com
GreenBean,

I just signed up for an entropay account and thought I was on my way to receiving my VCC, when I get the following message:

Dear A------,

Your EntroPay username is m---------------.

As a security measure, we regularly monitor our customer's accounts.

In carrying out our monitoring, we have noticed that your account needs further verification in line with current regulations, and we have temporarily restricted your account.

Your EntroPay account will be fully reactivated once we receive the following documents to prove you are the card holder.

1.) Personal Identification: A clear copy of your Passport, Photographic Drivers Licence or I.D. Card (both sides).
2.) Payment Verification: A clear copy of both sides of the credit/debit card (covering the middle 8 digits of the card number, and the 3 digit Card Security Code (CVV/CVV2)) and a clear copy of a recent bank statement on which your name and address are clearly visible.

So now I am forced to provide a copy of my license and credit card. The problem is the name on the VCC is obviously not the name on my personal credit card or license, since the name on the VCC is a stealth name which is going to be used to verify my stealth paypal account. What do you recommend I do??
Old 06-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

You sign up with real info on entropay. Have to. the cards you generate can be stealth but when you create account its all real. They are very strict
Old 06-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
You sign up with real info on entropay. Have to. the cards you generate can be stealth but when you create account its all real. They are very strict
Yes but won't the name on the entropay card then be my own name? Shouldn't it be the stealth name? or that doesn't matter...
Old 06-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

You can not use fony info to create an entropay account. All 100% real. No way around it period. They are very strict and will ask for security information. Even a scan of your credit card.

You then create your own cards from account with info you want. And last time I tried to use a USA based credit card they locked account and I had to contact them. It may be different now, but as far as I know US cards are not allowed
Old 06-29-2010

Longevity: 81%

I have a entropay account with a US bank card. Just sign up with real info send all info they ask for account will be open. With account you can make all the vcc you want and use with stealth accounts.
Old 06-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by telly55 View Post
I have a entropay account with a US bank card.
Cool. They must have changed policy. Before it was not possible to use a US card.
Old 06-29-2010

Account is about 6 months old
Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I have a entropay account with a US bank card. Just sign up with real info send all info they ask for account will be open. With account you can make all the vcc you want and use with stealth accounts.

Hello. I am playing by their game and sending them the information they want (blacking out sensitive information ofcourse). I just wanted to know, have they given you any crap or limited your account or anything like that for creating VCCs with different names? I just want to make sure I don't jeopardize myself now that they have my real information and ID.

Also, when you create the VCCs are you required to load at least $20 each time for every card you create? Can you then transfer the money back into your bank account after you have created the cards?
Old 06-30-2010

When you load your main card that is $20 or more but when you make vcc that is just $1.00 or more to make.

You do not need to add names when making a vcc you give your vcc nicknames to keep them in order. I name my vcc after each account i use it with.

I never did a transfer but i'm sure you can.
Old 06-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%

Pod, you using these cards from entropay website as a Canadian?
Old 06-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

I've never used entropay on ebay or paypal. Just to buy stuff. And they work with my Canadian address. I have seen many folks on here from Canada confirm entropay works with paypal. But no first hand knowledge, sorry.

*Cards have no address registered to them, so you enter whatever you want when you use card and its supposed to be fine.
Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
When you load your main card that is $20 or more but when you make vcc that is just $1.00 or more to make.

You do not need to add names when making a vcc you give your vcc nicknames to keep them in order. I name my vcc after each account i use it with.

I never did a transfer but i'm sure you can.
I just got my account approved by Entropay. I went and tried to create a new VCC with my stealth name (which by the way was $20.00) and, voila, I got the dreaded message once again saying my account had been limited and that it was undergoing security review. Now I don't know what to do. I think I'm just going to delete my credit card info. from that site and go elsewhere.

*edit*

It looks like the security review only lasted a minute. I got reinstated once again. I hope it stays that way. The only strange thing is that both of my Entropay VCC cards have a $0.00 balance even though when I created them I entered $20.00 to load them. There's no charge on my online banking statement either. Is this normal?

Last edited by creznor; 06-30-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 06-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

$20 is min load from cc to entropy. If you create a card with cc it will be $20

Once you have loaded money to entropay you can make cards for as little as $1 but you need to select from entropay card, not your cc

entropay does that to all new accounts and cards. Dont panic, its nothing. They will just want a scan of your card or something simple. its not a PayPal type of limited where you are screwed or anything.... Its ok

Has nothing to do with you making a card. Just security on you and your CC. Once card is registered you can load and or make cards very easy

Last edited by pod; 06-30-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
$20 is min load from cc to entropy. If you create a card with cc it will be $20

Once you have loaded money to entropay you can make cards for as little as $1 but you need to select from entropay card, not your cc

entropay does that to all new accounts and cards. Dont panic, its nothing. They will just want a scan of your card or something simple. its not a PayPal type of limited where you are screwed or anything.... Its ok

Has nothing to do with you making a card. Just security on you and your CC. Once card is registered you can load and or make cards very easy
Thanks pod. Is it normal that both of my Entropay VCC cards have a $0.00 balance even though when I created them I entered $20.00 to load them (There's no charge on my online banking statement either. Is this normal?)?
Old 06-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

If you are under a security check you will need to complete it before any transactions are completed
Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
If you are under a security check you will need to complete it before any transactions are completed
How do I know if I'm still under security review? I don't think I'm under anymore security review since it allows me to load funds, it shows the VCC number and under status it says "ok.". By the way I just tried adding the card to paypal, and I got this message: This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card. Also in Paypal it says addresses must match but there's no address for my VCC. Don't know what I should do..

Last edited by creznor; 06-30-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 06-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Ok. You said entropay card is at $0.00 so naturally it was declined by paypal. Sorry, but if you haven't made an entropay card yet, how and why did you enter it into paypal?

**entropay has a main VCC < This is your main entropay account. From this VCC you make more VCCs with different numbers. You can make one from your real credit card too, but that way minimum is $20

In entropay:
click funding sources. it should show your credit card
Click load from this source
Add whatever you want to your MAIN entropay virtual card
once you have money on entropay MAIN vcc you can create cards...

from "entropay cards" tab select "Create a new EntroPay Virtual Card"
But you need a balance in entropay first

1st - Load money to main entropay card
2nd - Make a VCC from entropay for $5 or whatever you want
3rd - Enter that NEW number to paypal
Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

pod, when I initially created my VCCs it told me that I had to load a minimum of $20.00 to create the account (like you said). When I clicked "confirm" to create the card it told me that my account was under security review. When my account(s) got reinstated, the balance was $0.00, which means that no funds seem to have been loaded. This is what I don't understand. I DID initially load $20.00 (I entered 20.00 into the text box ) when I created the VCCs but then I got put under security review and when I got reinstated the balance is 0.00 for both of them -- no funds have been transfered and my bank has not been charged. Maybe I have to load the cards after the security review has passed for it to work? Maybe this is kosher for US users.

Last edited by creznor; 06-30-2010 at 12:28 PM.