ebay suspend my new account and block another new account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-27-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Angry ebay suspend my new account and block another new account

i opened a new account on ebay, i followed the steps Askin said one by one , i bought simon visa gift card with US$50.00 value. i had new IP address( use phone dial up). delete cookies everytime before i registered the ebay account. i used the total different personal information ( phone number, address, name). i did everything i supposed to do. but after i opened a new account, i got suspend immediately the next day. so i have a few question here , Askin pls help me with it:

1. do I have to buy the simon pre paid visa card over a certain amount like US$50.00? i bought a few US$25.00 different prepaid visa card to register the new ebay account, but all got suspend. this time i bought US$50.00, the same --suspend!!!

2. when i purchased the simon prepaid visa card, i have to put the receipent 's information (does it have to be the same information i will use to register on ebay)? how about phone number? can u use the same phone number over and over? just change the name and address?

the reason i ask about the phone number is one of my new open ebay account got a email from ebay today. here is the email from ebay
""eBay has ended your listings and locked your account. We’re sorry for the inconvenience

In order to maintain a safe trading environment, limits are occasionally placed on accounts. These limits are in no way meant to question your record with eBay or your standing in the eBay Community. To unlock your account, please verify your identity by logging into your eBay account and following the instructions on the message provided. You’ll then be able to resume trading immediately.

If you're unable to complete the verification process described above, please reply to this email and we’d be glad to send further instructions.

We sincerely value you as a member of the eBay Community and look forward to a continued, successful relationship. We appreciate your cooperation in verifying your account as quickly as possible. ""

so i followed the instructions, then ebay called my cell phone which i used for registered and left a 4 digital code and i have to input the 4 digital code to get my ebay account unblocked. it never happened before . so i am wondering if ebay start to verify new ebay seller's information by calling their phone .

pls help me for those two question.

appreciate
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-27-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

No you can't use the same phone number over and over again. I suggest you read the guide one or two more times just to get all the details. That's one of the reasons why you are suspended again.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...back-ebay.html
Old 08-27-2007
Banned

Hi

I created a new ebay account , I followed the guide stepts .
Since my ebay acc is new I have 0 feedback . After I list an item on my account I receive the suspension notice : FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay.

Dear studlguard

Your eBay account has been suspended. eBay took this action after determining that your account was acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.

You are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any seller fees that are still owed are due to eBay immediately. eBay will charge any amounts that you have not previously disputed to the billing method that is currently on file.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety

Now , my question is :
I NEED TO WAIT MORE TIME BEFORE I LIST ?
I NEED FEEDBACK BEFORE I SELL ?
WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

PLEASE HELP ME !
Old 08-27-2007
Threadstarter  

Question ebay start new system to verify the new register seller account??

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
No you can't use the same phone number over and over again. I suggest you read the guide one or two more times just to get all the details. That's one of the reasons why you are suspended again.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...back-ebay.html
Askin,

i did not use the same phone number, i always used the different one (of course they are not exist at all). the problem is this time i got a message from ebay that they want to call me to verify my account information ( by machine), and i received a 4 digital code, after i put the 4 digital code in the link ebay gave to me. my new open ebay account got unblocked. so i was wondering if ebay start new program for the new seller account that has to call to verify ?

anybody knows about it?
Old 08-27-2007

Longevity: 98%

Just a thought but since thay are not allowing gift cards anymore they may have blocked all accounts registered with gift cards...
Old 08-27-2007

Longevity: 99%

Hey I'm registering everyday with a gift card and paying my fees with a gift card so it should be no problem.

Yes Ebay now verifies phone numbers.... they have been doing this since last year, for me at least :D

Make sure you clean your cookies. It's not just the IP, you have to clean your cache, all your recently downloaded files, chat logs, etc... just to be on the safe side.

Oh yea, do not open HTML emails of Ebay's or Paypals.

And do not log into Paypal with your suspended Ebay IP or ID because now Paypal and Ebay goes hand in hand
Old 08-28-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatebay View Post
Hey I'm registering everyday with a gift card and paying my fees with a gift card so it should be no problem.

Yes Ebay now verifies phone numbers.... they have been doing this since last year, for me at least :D
Can this phone number be one of the AIM ones? Other than that they exist, can you recieve a voicemail on them and retireve it online? How can someone set up a virtual phone number and then check messages.

We've gotten around the CC issue with GC's. Is the AIM phone number a way to do it for the phone number?
Old 10-31-2007

how do i get a gift card visa sent to my email? it says i can only get a card without visa logo sent to my email.
Old 11-01-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

go to simon and buy a virtual card...you will get one sent in 24hrs
Old 11-01-2007
Executive [VIP]

I've never been suspended on a new account right away without doing anything, so you must have missed a step, maybe not cleared your cookies.

To be 100% sure, create a new account in Windows, this way you don't share any temporary files, cookies, etc. with your other account. Then use that for the whole sign-up process and also to list. I do it and currently balance between 6 separate accounts, all going strong :D