Problem when list item for eBay account created by vcc - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-08-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Problem when list item for eBay account created by vcc

Hi mate,

I created a few eBay accounts by using vcc. After a few weeks I tried to use these accounts to list for selling. It suspended within half hours. I followed the guide from eBay message faxed supported documents and accounts re-instated. However whenever I list an item they would suspended immediately. This is not a random case it happened for all accounts created by vcc.

I check everything correct and wonder due to the vcc cards only valid for 4 months and the card nos. are similar will eBay track it and block the expiry date or the card no's pattern. I do have other accounts open with real credit cards and even they suspended for ID checking but after re-instated with no problem to list. Will someone help?

Many thanks

Regards
Edward
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-08-2010

Longevity: 83%

hey edward...im no expert but i would guess if your making them from hong kong might be your ip. Lots of things could be happening to make them suspend you. I dont think its the vcc's but i could be wrong...are you setting up from a VPN to make usa accounts?

I'm sure if you give us detailed info on how your setting up...ip, VPN, country, and how vero the item is. Are you using seperate user accounts? Flash cookies could be getting you. Someone will be along to help but need more info and if I dont know someone with the knowledge will come along and help.
Old 07-09-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 80%

Thank you for quick respond. I used the vcc to create Hong Kong eBay & paypal accounts. It can be sucessfully created the only problem is when list an item, account will be suspended within half an hour. I use Hong Kong ip, all clean up before register. What I list is just a hair accessories at US$ 0.99 to test the account. Other accounts I use real credit card without any problem. Thats why I wonder if the expiry date of the vcc to short or the card's no. pattern blocked by eBay system? Once again many thanks for helping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogernaut View Post
hey edward...im no expert but i would guess if your making them from hong kong might be your ip. Lots of things could be happening to make them suspend you. I dont think its the vcc's but i could be wrong...are you setting up from a VPN to make usa accounts?

I'm sure if you give us detailed info on how your setting up...ip, VPN, country, and how vero the item is. Are you using seperate user accounts? Flash cookies could be getting you. Someone will be along to help but need more info and if I dont know someone with the knowledge will come along and help.
Old 06-23-2012

Longevity: 68%

Edward, do you still have the same problem now? I'm about to test the VCC card soon here in HK.