urgent help required for suspended account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU eBay Suspensions

Old 07-15-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default urgent help required for suspended account

Will signing in to my ebay using my ebay account on my new laptop automatically ban my account. I previously had the same issue with a old laptop but since then i've been using only computers at my internet cafe to sign in. I also didn't get supsended using my old desktop computer using wireless, and my new laptop uses wireless too btw.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I might ban you here if you pretend to be in the USA and you are in another country. The requirement is the flag to be of your country where you live.

The real issue is a bit more complex
Old 07-15-2010

Longevity: 81%

Sometimes it happened to me when I tried to sign in from different computers...Nothing was banned.. I simply got the message that "this computer can't be recognized"... Then, I was asked security questions and was sent a 4-digit pin through the automated call....
Old 07-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckerfan View Post
Will signing in to my ebay using my ebay account on my new laptop automatically ban my account. I previously had the same issue with a old laptop but since then i've been using only computers at my internet cafe to sign in. I also didn't get supsended using my old desktop computer using wireless, and my new laptop uses wireless too btw.
You should not banned outright. But ebay/paypal might have problems knowing who you are. It would be easier if you tell us what you have done. Does anything below sound like what you did
You were suspended.
You made a new account on the same pc.
That account got suspended.

When you use another computer, everything goes OK.

If the answers are yes, then you 'linked' your accounts. It's not hard to fix and once you post, we'll work out what to do .
Old 07-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 79%

I was suspended because i had a link account to my banned account.

I just got a new laptop so i'm not sure whether it is a good thing to sign in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
You should not banned outright. But ebay/paypal might have problems knowing who you are. It would be easier if you tell us what you have done. Does anything below sound like what you did
You were suspended.
You made a new account on the same pc.
That account got suspended.

When you use another computer, everything goes OK.

If the answers are yes, then you 'linked' your accounts. It's not hard to fix and once you post, we'll work out what to do .