Clean Fresh New Ebay Account- Can someone help please! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 07-11-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Clean Fresh New Ebay Account- Can someone help please!

Hey guys,
I'm only new to this forum but I been trading on and off on Ebay for around 10 years. Years ago I had a few accounts pulled down and since then its all somehow been linked to the new accounts I make, i feel anyway. Coz I keep getting watched and banned...

I recently had my latest accounts suspended indefinitely with no chance of appeal, apparently. (1 ebay and 1 paypal account)

I would like to hear from someone extremley experienced to guide me on how get a fresh new account. I really feel I have tried everything.

I have tried to use different names, address, hiding my ip, clearing cache/cookies etc, new emails, new photo hosting, even new pc, new paypalk accounts, bank accounts, phones. really everything. I dont know how they know lol. The items im listing? I changed all that too!

Maybe I need to focus on what they flag and watch for ?

At the moment, they are bugging me for ebay fee's. I had this linked to paypal in which I have lots of money in. They normally take the fee's from there. They limit my account for 180 days and so the money is stuck there. I told them, take it from paypal, they said its limited and no transactions can be done, etc.. bull****. I think I will just leave this go.

I know that paymate can be used now so I think that could ease the pain of new accounts right? since paypal doesnt have to be used and there the extra **** doesnt have to be done. etc. etc.

Love to hear from someone thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-13-2010

Whoa, thats pretty freaky, I hear people saying that paymate can come to the rescue, but speaking from experience, they're worse!!! I wouldn't use them.
Old 07-13-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbychocolate View Post
... but speaking from experience, they're worse!!! I wouldn't use them.
Go On....?
Old 07-14-2010

Longevity: 84%

the items that you are listing..
are they of high value?

you know when starting a new stealth account you should always start selling slow(and low value items).. and staying away from vero items

so far using paymate has been way better than paypal
Old 07-14-2010

Longevity: 84%

with the paypal account that is attached to your ebay account..
have you at any time sent money to it from another paypal account?

if you have..what you could do..is on your other paypal account open up a dispute claiming you didn't receive the item., wait about 10 days then paypal will decide in your favour. and deduct the money from you limited paypal account.
Old 07-14-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop View Post
Hey guys,
I'm only new to this forum but I been trading on and off on Ebay for around 10 years. Years ago I had a few accounts pulled down and since then its all somehow been linked to the new accounts I make, i feel anyway. Coz I keep getting watched and banned...

I recently had my latest accounts suspended indefinitely with no chance of appeal, apparently. (1 ebay and 1 paypal account)

I would like to hear from someone extremley experienced to guide me on how get a fresh new account. I really feel I have tried everything.

I have tried to use different names, address, hiding my ip, clearing cache/cookies etc, new emails, new photo hosting, even new pc, new paypalk accounts, bank accounts, phones. really everything. I dont know how they know lol. The items im listing? I changed all that too!

Maybe I need to focus on what they flag and watch for ?

At the moment, they are bugging me for ebay fee's. I had this linked to paypal in which I have lots of money in. They normally take the fee's from there. They limit my account for 180 days and so the money is stuck there. I told them, take it from paypal, they said its limited and no transactions can be done, etc.. bull****. I think I will just leave this go.

I know that paymate can be used now so I think that could ease the pain of new accounts right? since paypal doesnt have to be used and there the extra **** doesnt have to be done. etc. etc.

Love to hear from someone thanks
Your best bet is to read the eBay stealth guide to figure out what you're doing wrong.

You didn't mention anything about your IP address, other then using a proxy which is just about worthless when dealing with eBay and Paypal.

Read eBay Stealth first; and then send me a PM if you have any questions.

Good luck!
Old 07-15-2010
Threadstarter  

after reading threads, this is the only thing i can put it down to..

and it may sound super super silly. i would like to hear from askpin to see what he things.. depsite it sounding totally stupid..

I had around 30 maybe accounts over the times.. (10 of them were like 2000+ feedbacks ) etc.. but.. all banned different times..

but.... the fact that i used the same password for each one ? could that be it ?
Old 07-15-2010
Threadstarter  

and yes i went as far as actually loggin in with a different up each time, using different log in details at XP startup all with different connections and different ip's with several computers, etc. for a stupid person, i really went far to make sure they wouldnt know..
all different paypal accounts too, and nothing crossed over from each account..
no link to each , different pictures and text design obv for each listing... purposely resized and edited photos to have different properties and uploaded all to different web hostings, etc.. used wireless connections, dial ups, broadband and also cable.. all different each time..
Old 07-15-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop View Post
after reading threads, this is the only thing i can put it down to..

and it may sound super super silly. i would like to hear from askpin to see what he things.. depsite it sounding totally stupid..

I had around 30 maybe accounts over the times.. (10 of them were like 2000+ feedbacks ) etc.. but.. all banned different times..

but.... the fact that i used the same password for each one ? could that be it ?
Yes actually, using the same password can and will link accounts.
Old 07-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

What I can Honestly tell you is that if you truly are a Complete Novice, as it seems that you are in Evading Detection, the BEST thing that you can do is to FIRST Read the Latest Stealth Book.

You see this forum is really about Staying on top of the CONSTANT changes that are ALWAYS occuring on Ebay-Paypal-Amazon, ect,ect.

You CAN find ALL of the information in the Stealth Book on this site scattered among THOUSANDS of threads. The Book lays out ALL of the information you will NEED to know From Creating an Account, to All the different ways to get Paid for your sales (By the way, I DO NOT recommend Paymate.), to keeping your account "out of trouble", all in a Very Systematic, easy to understand, Step by Step Tutorial.

You NEED to first Know all of that information Before Reading on this site. By reading the book FIRST you will then be able to come onto this Blog and find out THE VERY LATEST on: Working VCC's, Mac Address Spoofing, VPN's, Proxies, Amazons Newest tracking Method "Browser Fingerprinting", ect, ect.

If you do NOT understand ANY of the above terms and Many, Many more and How they Apply to You and the Accounts that you Create, well then you need to read the book First.
Old 07-16-2010

Longevity: 87%

yeah after reading the Stealth Book, I was able to create a few different ebay accounts without getting any of them linked to each other. Another advice is to just be really patient in the beginning stage of your new ebay account because they watch you like a hawk for the first couple months.