Weird error when trying to do anything in my paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-11-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Weird error when trying to do anything in my paypal

Okay so, today paypal called me to verify some transactions that i have done when I tried to withdraw money to my bank, to make sure it was me who was doing them.

At the end he was all i'm sorry for this inconvenience im like its fine thank you.

About 10 mins later someone tries to send me money and he gets this error i will provide below, i'm also getting this error when i try to click on any link once i login to my paypal? My paypal hasnt been limited or anything.

"If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

I'm not sure what to do weither or not i should call paypal back. I'm using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info and a prepaid phone with a SIM card. I'd rather just wait it out. Reason they called me in the first place was because my account is new and they wanted to verify my transactions but he said everything was fine so i find this weird.

Like i said my account is not limited just getting this error?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Well it seems to be fine now maybe i made this a little to prematurly LOL

But when paypal calls you and 10 mins later someone says he cant send you money u get shook. lmao

NVM: people trying to send me money are still getting this error.

Any ideas?

Last edited by bullocks; 08-11-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullocks View Post
Well it seems to be fine now maybe i made this a little to prematurly LOL

But when paypal calls you and 10 mins later someone says he cant send you money u get shook. lmao

NVM: people trying to send me money are still getting this error.

Any ideas?
I got the same msg tonight about 2 hours ago. This happened after I tried to transfer money to my bank. I waited 30mins then tried again and it worked fine. I'm guessing they had an issue with there system.
Old 08-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Yeah i was tripping out cuz paypal called me to verify transactions, then 5 mins later my budys like i cant send you money im getting an error right away i think, "**** im limited"...but i wasnt.

Anyways, i called paypal and it seems to be working fine on IE. on FF im getting this error on the paypal homepage and in my account.
Old 08-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Also, i sent $5 to my friend to test out my sending and no error came up. But he has to "claim" the payment on his paypal, and when he goes to "accept" he gets the same error as i was getting!

wtf is going on?