My Paypal account got Limited and after few days aldo ebay account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-19-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default My Paypal account got Limited and after few days aldo ebay account.

Hi to all,

I am in Estonia and I need new ebay seller account and paypal account, which I can use. (I also have read eBay Stealth, but this is mostly written for US, Canada and UK customers) I lived in China some time ago and I made Paypal acount with Chinese address and logged in there from China many times and then I moved to Thailand and also logged in many times from Thailand IP and now problem. In Thailand and from Thailand IP I made ebay account, which I have put Estonian address and Estonian credit card information and this ebay account. I moved to Estonia about 4 months ago and have been used this ebay account about 2,5 months every day and my one year old Paypal address was limited. (I have used this Paypal account about a year and average turnover was about 6-9000 USD in month.) After I started selling in ebay, this monthly Paypal turnover have been rised about two times. I sent all documents, which Paypal requested and they told, that I was selling copyright items and my Paypal account was limited forever. They frozed my 8000 USD, which was in account for 180 USD and because my account was limited and ebay, needed to take monthly invoice from account and because they did not got money, then they suspended my account. (I think it was reason for suspension.) Because it was about 2 days after my Paypal account was limited, but it was not closed forever yet. I also had right to receive new payments this time) So now I am in situation, where I get every day claimes and new cases from ebay, when clients want refund etc. So basically ebay sent all my clients emails, who have got products, exactly what was promised, that some another user have used my account and asked to be careful to deal with this ebay account etc.

Ok.. sorry for my bad english. Anyway, what you guys suggest me to do now? I do not have anymore ebay account and i do not have Paypal account. My Hong Kong HSBC account, which was related with Paypal I can not use anymore and also credit card. If I make new Paypal with Estonian address, then I can not withdraw money to Estonian bank account, because Paypal does not offer this service in Estonia. Only offer money withdraw about 500 USD a day to credit card.

One more thing: Anybody know, if my name and account number in HSBC Hong Kong, when Paypal send money out must go together or not?

Any suggest?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-19-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

First, welcome to toe forums.

Second, please space it out - it's a tough read.

Third, I also have read eBay Stealth, but this is mostly written for US, Canada and UK customers - that is wrong, you need to work with it to come up with good ways to make ebay paypal work.

You need to go stealth - you used estonian address with thailand ip? how you operated so long is amazing...good work on that.

You need to make everything anew. You can't use old info - a lot of info on the forums.

Search is your friend and ask brief questions.

"Paypal send money out must go together or not? - i am guessing you are asking if info must match? No they will accept deposits in stealth name.