Pls Help, what can I do? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-23-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Pls Help, what can I do?

ive been an honest ebayer for nearly a year , my paypal a/c is registered with 100% genuine details.

Ive had nothing but good feedback , now the last 2 days has got me very concerned, I sold an item which i paid 880 for (buyer paid 500) buyer says its not arrived, i dig out post office receipt (uk- usa) and the post office didnt do as i asked and send it tracked and signed for they sent it without and i didnt check the receipt ,

now this buyer says item hasnt arrived, im encouraging them to wait and see if it turns up, in the meantime i discover how biased ebay is to the buyer.

next up someone contacted me last night to say an item that was fine when it left me has arrived with a small chip in it - they are demanding a 65pound partial refund,

i have nearly sold all i wantt to sell on ebay so am not bothered about being banned, i am sick of hassle from buyers though !

if i change my paypal registered address to a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one and disconnect my card/bank details (is this poss?) what can they do? i just have a feeling bay will just find in the buyers favour - i agree with the first item I should of checked i had tracking, i do on 99% of my shipping receipts, i just dont want to lose 500! pls help whats my options
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

First of all, have you been withdrawing from Paypal? No money left in account?

You are asking for advice on avoiding dealing with this buyer...almost like scamming =(

eBay will likely find in the buyer's favour - you have tracking info and such so put it in paypal so you are somewhat protected. If they have signed for it, you will be protected - I have been before.

The partial refund case is up to you to resolve with buyer sadly.

Don't just run away from this situation - you have to fight it out with patience and paperwork.

Is it in your real information account?
Old 08-23-2010

HMMM was thinking the same rsot, just leaving your account is just sheer lazy and irresponsible, it sounds like you do not care about the people who have bought your item with their hard earnt cash, it is up to you as a seller to look after the people who buy your items if they are unhappy you can't just ignore it and hope it will go away, I hope you resolve your issue the smart way...
Old 08-23-2010
Threadstarter  

thanks, there is nothing at all money wise in my paypal a/c its been withdrawn to my bank a.c

Im really hoping the 500 item will turn up, i did send it but i didnt check the post office receipt until last night when i found out they made an error and didnt send it tracked as id asked for,

the other item was definately not damaged as it left me, bearing in mind the buyer could send me an empty box and get a refund and keep the item!!!

so out of interest, what possibilities are there? is it possible to take away my card/bank info off paypal to avoid chargebacks that are false?
Old 08-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Once you put in your info - that info is attached to the account for life. Removing info = closing the card and bank accounts attached.

If you didn't send it tracked then yes, that is going to be a problem if you or the buyer are being unscrupulous.

The partial refund maybe be in your best interest - negotiate a better sum for you.

The other buyer claiming non-receipt....yes you are liable =( sadly.