Stealth Amazon Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 08-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,039 Times in 773 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 81%
Default Stealth Amazon Account

Hi All

I want to create a couple of new Amazon accounts, what's the process?, same as Ebay minus having to worry about PP?.

I read that Amazon might be able to track your MAC address too, is this correct?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

Please take a little time and read the forum.
It is full of useful information.
Old 08-28-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Can you direct me to a useful thread?, I can't find anything specific
Old 08-28-2010

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Here you go sasasasa. Both of these links will contain ALL of the info you need. :D

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/
Old 08-28-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

smart ass
Old 08-28-2010

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

What do you want me to do, get a spoon and feed you??

There is easily 20 threads on this exact topic, use the search bar!!
Old 08-28-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Ok calm down buddy,it's not that funny
Old 08-29-2010

Longevity: 82%

i love the people who want step by step guide and guarantee they will not get a review or 90 block. haaaaa. i agree with my comrades please take the time like we all have to read the answers that are posted and posted over and over. i do love the... where do you buy your inventory and what sells well. Here, just take my acct. there's the user and password and hold on... there my bank acct.
The Following User Says Thank You to newtools For This Useful Post:
lakeman (08-29-2010)
Old 08-29-2010
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

okay, okay, Obviously OP is frustrated and I'm sure we can all relate to his problems.
I think he also got enough of a beating from us already and he gets the message. Right?
So let's move on.
Old 08-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

Here is the Problem with this Thread as I see it: Amazon Spends Enourmous Amounts of Time and Money to develop ways to track it's Users With Technology,,,Where as Ebay Concentrates on Getting More Information Out of the User in Little bits at a Time in a "Tag-team" with Paypal.

Amazon is Constantly Updating and adding to Their already Formidible methods of Tracking EVERYDAY,,,Therefore The Information on this Subject on is Lacking,,,What works Today may Not work as Early as Tommorow, Therefore a Step-By-Step set of Instructions May Have to be Updated So frequently that it would be tough to Stay Current.

Take look at what WE KNOW has Happened Recently,,Amazons ability to track via User Profiles,, Read MAC Addresses,,,and Browser Fingerprinting,,,Now they are onto a Way to take a System Snapshot( I would BET that this will be a Method to Detect vm's),,Who Knows what else they are working on,,, Thats is Why I think a Thread like this is a Little tough,,,,I don't Know maybe Im Wrong,,,But it is Just my opinion,,
Old 08-29-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Scary stuff, I barely know what a MAC address is never mind browser fingerprinting!
Old 08-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Here is the Problem with this Thread as I see it: Amazon Spends Enourmous Amounts of Time and Money to develop ways to track it's Users With Technology,,,Where as Ebay Concentrates on Getting More Information Out of the User in Little bits at a Time in a "Tag-team" with Paypal.

Amazon is Constantly Updating and adding to Their already Formidible methods of Tracking EVERYDAY,,,Therefore The Information on this Subject on is Lacking,,,What works Today may Not work as Early as Tommorow, Therefore a Step-By-Step set of Instructions May Have to be Updated So frequently that it would be tough to Stay Current.

Take look at what WE KNOW has Happened Recently,,Amazons ability to track via User Profiles,, Read MAC Addresses,,,and Browser Fingerprinting,,,Now they are onto a Way to take a System Snapshot( I would BET that this will be a Method to Detect vm's),,Who Knows what else they are working on,,, Thats is Why I think a Thread like this is a Little tough,,,,I don't Know maybe Im Wrong,,,But it is Just my opinion,,
Most of the posts I see are from people who want to be able to create multiple stealth accounts on ONE PC, so there is no extra cost involved, and then have a foolproof way to sell Foo-Foo™ items without getting their accounts shut down. Sorry, but that is just not realistic.

Creating an Amazon Stealth account takes a lot more work, and more money than simply creating eBay accounts. And if you want to sell Foo-Foo™ items, you need to be prepared to lose the account, because it WILL happen.

Foo-Foo™ is a registered trademark of GreenBean. JeffWeico is not affiliated with or endorsed by GreenBean in any way.
Old 08-29-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Wikipedia just told me that FooFoo was a white poodle owned by Miss Piggy in the Muppet Show
Old 08-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasasasa View Post
Wikipedia just told me that FooFoo was a white poodle owned by Miss Piggy in the Muppet Show
OK.... You really DO have WAY TOO MUCH time on your hands!

Old 08-29-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hehe

I presume FooFoo mean fak*. I just want to be able to sell legit stuff without them ruining my fun.
Old 08-29-2010

Longevity: 82%

foo foo or not just know what you are doing or at least attempt to figure out a process.

just to let you know that everything is based on risk to amazons bottom line $$$$
don;t think it's anything different! It's about brand image and perception in order to gain revenues, gain customers, keep customers and keep their reputation in order to maintain the money machine... this is how risk to measured. you think it to protect anyone?
you do not think that they know about foo foo and everything else? of course they do and so does ebay... its only matter because of copy write and vero, otherwise no one care about how the money is made as long as the customer is happy with their purchase and they keep it, and comeback. Other wise Amazon and ebay would get all of their product directly from the distributors and sell directly to the customers.

The system is set up so they can make the most $$$ and stay out of it product wise.
Thats why they are using one person operations, mom & pops and so is ebay.

Putting you and me in it is more $$$ and less involvement. They just control the money and facilitate the payment system. remember how they think, and try to also remember how the software might think. It;s smart and reacts to human interaction. The system as a whole does not change anything drastically unless there is a reason
too.

as you making accts and listing items.... think what would this person Janey do?
like a real person... what do they like to look at and shop for? i know it sounds stupid but it's not. the more you are and seem like a real person the less risk
surf around, look at stuff and not the same stuff for every person. if it's a women look at health and beauty and make... a guy maybe look at sex toys and tools ha ha

they record all the pages you look at as you click things in a history.
give things time, space out your sales a little bit so you don;t look to eager to get in there and get the money like a scammy. reduce the risk. and yes you will burn your accts. eventually 1 -2 months or more you will need a new acct, so just make backups.

So you see I do not just provide a service, I also am part of the community and look to always help people and give back. Just please do not PM and ask 100000 questions with a step by step guide and not want a things. I do not mind helping though.
Just remember to follow stealth techniques found in Aspkins Stealth 3.0
there too many people on here that are not subscribed, did not get the stealth guide and want all the answers. People will help you if you help yourself and are part of the community. and suspected eBay, paypal amazon spies i would for aspkin to give the ip's so they can be tracked. Ip reverse look up. and ip geo tracking works both ways.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to newtools For This Useful Post:
aspkin (09-07-2010), E-Nertia (08-31-2010), jeffweico (08-29-2010), rsot (09-01-2010), slapped (08-29-2010), teufle (09-06-2010), ukflashman (09-16-2010), VTbound (08-29-2010)
Old 08-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

@NEWTOOLS

Well Written,,,,,Very Well Written,,,,
Old 08-31-2010

Longevity: 83%

uhhh...i think we are a little off topic here. no offense guys but you might be technically inclined even a little. most people reading this forum will never get a straight answer after they weed through all the wrong and jumbled info.

This is just my opinion. when looking for an answer to a certain ? many many diff. answers come up. Now being subscribed helps but to search on a specific problem it is lacking concrete exact answers and methods. and most people learn like this and all the misinformation clogs the thinking strains in the brain.

So maybe the op has been searching and just gave up and said wtf ill just ask. THATS WHAT I DO!
The Following User Says Thank You to MtnDew For This Useful Post:
E-Nertia (08-31-2010)
Old 08-31-2010

Step 1= Buy the guide, whether you think you need it or not. It is worth a lot more than the money you pay. Plus, you should give something to the forum, if you can't give info (like me) give money. Everybody likes money!!

Step 2= Learn about MAC and IP addresses and how to modify them.

I was in your shoes (sasasasa) about 2 weeks ago. I know this forum can be very overwhelming, but you still have to put in your time and learn as much as you can. THEN once you have more specific questions, ask them and you are more likely to get answers.
Old 09-01-2010

Longevity: 79%

lmao, i love this guy, he was going off on one at me the other day for not using the search function. now look, the tables have turned.

I found the info I needed. If you need the info, hit me on pm mate.

Glad I could be of service
Old 09-01-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtct2010 View Post
Step 1= Buy the guide, whether you think you need it or not. It is worth a lot more than the money you pay. Plus, you should give something to the forum, if you can't give info (like me) give money. Everybody likes money!!

Step 2= Learn about MAC and IP addresses and how to modify them.

I was in your shoes (sasasasa) about 2 weeks ago. I know this forum can be very overwhelming, but you still have to put in your time and learn as much as you can. THEN once you have more specific questions, ask them and you are more likely to get answers.
Well i'd be the first to admit my question was rather broad. But as booger said the info probably is here, but like finding a needle in a haystack. Would been nice if someone could direct me to a useful thread perhaps rather than criticise. It's easy to reply to just about any question on this forum by saying 'it's in the book'! or 'open wide here comes the big aeroplane!'.

Turbo, are you still talking, I mean....seriously

P.S. got the book, but that relates to Ebay

Last edited by sax4; 09-01-2010 at 04:05 AM.
Old 09-01-2010

Longevity: 83%

just so you know ive checked for a "means to end list" for amazon. there isnt a thread here i would recommend. good info and alot more that is useless facts i know that dont work....find someone that knows what they are doing and follow their threads...thats how i came up with my solution for amazon

SOMEONE (aspkin) promised they would have a Amazon Guide out shortly but it changes so fast as stated above it might prove to be an impossible task.