Seller non performance suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Seller non performance suspension

Sorry if this is long, but ebay has made a simple matter stupidly complicated.

I got suspended for SNP as I mentioned in one of my last threads. Just an update.
I was at first told they would review my account every 30 days , and reconsider my account.
They looked at it after 30 days and said they did not see significant improvement.( of course not, I haven't been selling!!)
The 60 day mark has just now passed and they said they have reviewed my account, and see a Paypal problem, and when I resolve that they will reconsider my account.
I have no issue with paypal, confirmed this with paypal, and called ebay this. It was sent to appeals, and I have not heard back from them yet.
So I wrote a letter.
get an idiotic reply from ebay exactly repeating " we will review your account once I resolve my issues with Paypal'

I call payapal a second time, and get paypal to call ebay - they did. The cust service ppl were actually helpful, and she said my case has gone to appeals and will be reviewed by ""Lori" in about 3 days, and advised me to be patient. She said she would add that in fact paypal confirms I have no Paypal issues.

Today I get an email , saying that they gave me 30 days to improve, and I did not, so my account will remain closed.This was from Customer service.

I have come to realise the right hand does not always know what he right hand is saying. SO

Is there still a chance for me to be reinstated in three days when Trust and Safety, or "Appeals" named Lori , should review my case , or is this really permanent.
I have been suspended for low DSR in shipping time ( shipping from Canada)

I have read many times that some people are suspended for 12 months?? How does that happen??

It just seems every time I get an email from Ebay it makes little sense..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-30-2010

Longevity: 79%

More i read here more i have started freaking out.I am new on ebay and i think i need to be ready for anything like this.Ebay can hit at any one with or without any reason.
Old 08-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyamvada View Post
More i read here more i have started freaking out.I am new on ebay and i think i need to be ready for anything like this.Ebay can hit at any one with or without any reason.
Yes. You are correct. BUT - since you now know this, you can take steps to avoid becoming eBay's next victim.
Old 08-31-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

JEM if you want to get back on ebay, you need to go stealth and start new account - doesnt take so long to build it.

quote Is there still a chance for me to be reinstated in three days when Trust and Safety, or "Appeals" named Lori , should review my case , or is this really permanent.
I have been suspended for low DSR in shipping time ( shipping from Canada)

- Your chance is low just because eBay is such a global idiocy to deal with in regards to suspensions. Plus - you have a low DSR time...takes some work to build it back up. You can keep pressing their buttons but in the meantime, start fresh.