My Ebay Blocked, PP working fine - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 09-08-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default My Ebay Blocked, PP working fine

Hi everyone,

Am a newbie here. Am happy i found this site. Could all experts advise me

My ebay account was suspended when vero asked ebay to put down one of my listing away, i was restricted selling for 30days. i could still do all other stuff but wanst allowed to list any item. In the process of this suspension. i started selling on my sisters acc. I made huge sales in 2weeks. i sold 68 items within that 2 weeks. but to save my sister stress from going to the bank or bothering her to help me with all the funds in her paypal- i was so foolish, Any time i got money from her pay-pal, i would transfer to my pay-pal account. i was even greedy in a day i transferred £1,150 in the morning and by evening i did another £750. that was when the problem started. My sister's pay-pal account was limited, was asked to provide

Passport
Prove of ID
tracking number for the last 15 items i sold before this happened
suppliers details

All of this, i provided within 24hrs, Before i new it, her ebay was affected as well. and all buyers started opening cases. eventually pay-pal got back with a final decision that the business was a high risk. I was very upset why would selling ladies occasional dresses be a high risk, that was my question.And pp account will be short after all cases have been dealt with. The transferred i did to my pay-pal acc from my sisters was reserved. They released £1,150 but held the £750 and said she cldnt withdraw after 180days.

All the cases against her account was about £800. Pay-Pal wanted her to pay this money to make account not in negative. i was acting like my sister all along. so what i did was i started arguing with the limitation fee. that they were doing a classified fraud on their part. while would you hold My £750 and you still want me to pay £800 of which i have posted item to customer. i told the guy to wait till customers get there item and any returns i get am not ready to reimburse pay-pal , that they could use my £750 for the refunds they make on my behalf.

Eventuall after so much argument. they released the money bck to the pay-pal. i was glad few customers returned item, because i dnt have to wait 180days to get money, at list i have my item and i can resell when my personal ebay account gets bck on. i thought the nightmare had ended. A week after my personal ebay was back on. and i listed just 4 items, thought about keeping sales down to avoid any raise eyebrows. 7hrs after i listed item on my personal ebay, i sold 2 dresses. bammmmmmmm my pesronal account was blocked less than 24hrs suspension was lifted. I was told i have breached about 4 policy in 12months so they will be closing my account.My pay-pal still works fine

Please i need advise. i really cant get any employment at the moment and have been doing fine with my business on ebay. i opened another ebay account in another address, on another email address.

My question is can i link my pay-pal with this new ebay account
How would i avoid being traced
can i open another paypal account with same bank card on my old Paypal account.

Thanks guys and sorry for the lengthy thread
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-08-2010
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome to the Forum YEMMY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YEMMY View Post
My question is can i link my pay-pal with this new ebay account
No, eBay and PayPal are basically the same company and you will be suspended again for being linked to a suspended account within a few days.

Quote:
How would i avoid being traced
This will apply when you get the Stealth Book and learn the techniques we use here. Link at the bottom of this post will allow you to get the Stealth Book free.

Quote:
can i open another paypal account with same bank card on my old Paypal account.
No, everything must be different on you new account or you will be linked and suspended again.

Old 09-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@Yemmy - Yes welcoem to the forum first of all.

Secondly, you got advice from a solid expert - TGMT says it like it is.

Simply put, you need to start fresh - stealth guide will help.

As for your working paypal account - while you could try linking a new ebay account, since the info is same you are going to run into the same problem sooner or later.

Lesson learned and all the best.
Old 09-08-2010
Threadstarter  

Default Start afresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@Yemmy - Yes welcoem to the forum first of all.

Secondly, you got advice from a solid expert - TGMT says it like it is.

Simply put, you need to start fresh - stealth guide will help.

As for your working paypal account - while you could try linking a new ebay account, since the info is same you are going to run into the same problem sooner or later.

Lesson learned and all the best.
Would anyone knows if i could use a cash card (Nationwide) on paypal?
Old 09-08-2010

I have exact same issue like yours now, but i still use the same paypal accounts with other marketplaces, no problem.
Just be in mind that ebay and paypal are same thing, ebay own paypal.!!!