How long does it take to get reinstated? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-14-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default How long does it take to get reinstated?

Help please!

My account was suspended b/c of Abusing Ebay. I was told that I could appeal for reinstatement and sent the requested docs by fax within hours. Five days later I get a response stating that the documents are blurry, and was asked to re-send them in higher resolution, which I did that very same day. Now, eight days later, and after two emails w/o response, nothing - the account is still suspended. Today I re-sent the faxes.

How long does it usually takes for them to reinstate the account from the moment that you send them the fax? It has been 8 days now... is it normal?

I am still working on new accounts, but I would like to have that one as well.

See ya.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-14-2010

Longevity: 80%

unfortunately , what you are experiencing IS normal - for ebay

you may be reinstated , you may never be reinstated, who knows.

sorry I cannot give you better news, but it is the truth
Old 09-15-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 79%

Thanks for the response, Jem.

I don't get it. How do they dare to dictate us to threat our customers like kings when they threat us like trash?

An experienced eBay seller can have a hard earned good feedback with 4.9 DSR's and three stupid newbies come, leave low DSR's and they already consider you a bad seller and kick you out of their site? Now, when it comes to them, they take 2 HOURS (yes, TWO HOURS) to respond you in the Live Help queue, when after the wait they don't actually help at all and just tell you to contact the Billing Department, Safe Harbor or whatever, and then again when you contact them via email they tell you that you will get a response within 48-72hs to response and it's been now nearly 10 days and nothing! What would happen if I did the same to my buyers? I would have been booted in a rush!

I am so pissed, they are entitled to do whatever they want, providing the WORST customer service in the world, while they expect us to bring our entire life, time and energy to our customers, who can simply ruin your whole reputation and business with a negative feedback that says "The shoes are good, but I really do not like how they look on me". I HATE eBay, I am so pissed at them! I hate their monopoly and wish them a great competitor and bankruptcy soon because many families depend on the income that this business provides, and while they should show how we should threat our customers, they threat us in the total opposite way and they get their crazy fees after all.

The only thing that makes me feel good is creating stealth accounts and receiving payments thru them. Sure, they get the fees, but I still make my income fooling their Big Brother system.

I hope that one day, when they finally sink and a good competitor emerges (hello Bonanzle and Ecrater!), they beg us to use their site and I can respond a very short email telling them: "F**** you!".

Sorry for this anger, but I can't stand how they can consider us bad sellers with such a low ratio of dissatisfied customers, while they provide the worst customer service in the world and do the totally opposite thing as to what they tell us to do.

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR EBAY!
1 DSR FOR THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!
1 DSR FOR THE HIGH FEES!
1 DSR FOR THEIR CRAZY POLICIES!
PAYPAL DISPUTE ESCALATED TO CLAIM FOR "SERVICE SIGNIFICANTLY NOT AS DESCRIBED"

EBAY SHOULD BE INDEFINITELY SUSPENDED.

Last edited by kryunn; 09-15-2010 at 09:14 AM.
Old 09-15-2010

Longevity: 80%

i experienced the same feelings you did.
I was on ebay since 2003 , with over 6000 fb, and it just took a few dumb buyers , not even leaving a neg, just low dsr and opening disputes in the new resolution center - rather than just emailing me with a question- and bang !

I called customer service and to say they don't give a crap is generous
they say up to 72 hours , but as you say it can be 10 days or even never

let me see, if I was to score ebay , how many stars would I give them??

your only option is stealth if you want to get back, so learn and ask your questions here, this forum has been very helpful and a great support
Old 09-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

What you are experiencing is common to us all - beat the system, forget the past antics - sucks.