Anyone have success with Faxing for Merchant Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-22-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%
Default Anyone have success with Faxing for Merchant Account

Has anyone faxed the docs to eBay for merchant account acceptance yet?

I haven't had to do it yet, but if you have, let me know if it worked.

Thanks,

Old 11-27-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%

Well, if those previously account that you haven't paid and you link them with paypal in the past and you had other suspended accounts thru the same paypal account, then you might get suspended....

If you haven't link them to paypal then you are good to go...Previously accounts that we made before November are ok...I had like 3 before this happened and I was able to put my merchant account with no problem...

I signed up with this company Accept Credit Cards, Merchant Account, Credit Card Processing - Home and they set you up with free shopping cart for the basic or they will sign you up with linkpointcart.net which is part of cartmanager....It is 14 days free to use after that is 25.00 to activate and then $10.00 a month...If you have more than one ebay then you will tell them you need another shopping cart and you will only pay another 10.00 a month...

You can integrate it with paypal, googlecheckout, etc
Old 11-27-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

I don't see how they can verify that you're really using a merchant account. I don't think any merchant provider would release this information to eBay, that would be a severe violation of their privacy policies.
Old 11-27-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesterdaywas View Post
Well, if those previously account that you haven't paid and you link them with paypal in the past and you had other suspended accounts thru the same paypal account, then you might get suspended....

If you haven't link them to paypal then you are good to go...Previously accounts that we made before November are ok...I had like 3 before this happened and I was able to put my merchant account with no problem...

I signed up with this company Accept Credit Cards, Merchant Account, Credit Card Processing - Home and they set you up with free shopping cart for the basic or they will sign you up with linkpointcart.net which is part of cartmanager....It is 14 days free to use after that is 25.00 to activate and then $10.00 a month...If you have more than one ebay then you will tell them you need another shopping cart and you will only pay another 10.00 a month...

You can integrate it with paypal, googlecheckout, etc
Actaully you can use that shopping cart with multiple accounts. I have it and I do it
Old 11-27-2007

Longevity: 95%

Hey Aspkin, I faxed my ccnow statement, i whited out the merchant name at the top- they did accept it, HOwever, they also made a landline call to the number i had on file with them with in 4 hours of faxing the statement.There's a nifty gadget for $6.99 + shipping with a headset + an inline keypad, to push the pound sign, as when aim changed over, and then i upgrade to aim plus, that little keypad that used to pop up is gone.. I checked best buy, circuit city, walmart, staples, no one had one with a keypad on it-- this was an ebay item coming from hongkong.. works perfectly. and its usb. headset/mic/keypad--all for less then $23 shipped
Old 12-03-2007
Executive [VIP]

faxed a real statement, today said they couldn't verify the statement and suspended that userid.
Old 12-03-2007

Longevity: 98%

they don't verify nothing.. One time i send them ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paper they didn't like and the other ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paper they liked.. You don't have to sign up with any merchant accounts.. It is all BL. They look at something else..
Dont be fooled with they note they send you that they cannot verify . There is no way they can verify this info.. Im on ebay with no problem with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ statements that made in microsoft word. They do call the landline call to the number i had on file with them. But thats not a problem.
Old 12-03-2007
Executive [VIP]

must have been too lazy to call me. i shall try again
Old 12-03-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayisanecessaryevil View Post
must have been too lazy to call me. i shall try again
can you send me the merchant paper you send them and i will send you mine. Pm me
I guess they don't call always
Old 12-03-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid5000 View Post
they don't verify nothing.. One time i send them ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paper they didn't like and the other ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paper they liked.. You don't have to sign up with any merchant accounts.. It is all BL. They look at something else..
Dont be fooled with they note they send you that they cannot verify . There is no way they can verify this info.. Im on ebay with no problem with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ statements that made in microsoft word. They do call the landline call to the number i had on file with them. But thats not a problem.

What kind do they like? And what do they not?

Do they also have to call you on the telephone, too, before they let you sell?

Last edited by Jonas; 05-27-2008 at 09:47 PM.