Auctiva eBay token - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-03-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Default Auctiva eBay token

Can 1 Auctiva account be used on many ebay accounts which I don't want to be linked in eBay's system? Or do I need to create a new auctiva every time that I open a new ebay ? 'Cause I know Auctiva uses tokens... so I wonder if that token can be erased ? Because if for example I have one hundred auctions in my Auctiva and I want to switch to my new ⊗⊗⊗⊗ eBay account, would that work? I don't think it would work but I thought I'd ask. I'm kinda new to Auctiva.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-03-2007

Longevity: 95%

HI- NO, 1 for each.. Thats why we have to copy/paste every time we loose one. Best thing- store your pics on the desk top in a folder, that way you're ready every time you have to relaod the- the descrips-- you can have both the new + the old Auctiva accts open in IE at the same time- so go to the old-copy the descript-- then minimize- flip to the new + paste....
Old 12-03-2007
Threadstarter  

what about turbo lister selling manager?
Old 12-03-2007

thats automatically linked with ebay-- id stay away from their software....the old turbo lister now replaced with blackthorne
Old 12-03-2007
Threadstarter  

Basicaly we need program like auctiva only like a hacked one where we can delete this token. finding a good programmer would not be a problem..
Then we can load all the staff in to it and change user ids. This can be hot.
Need to speak to some very good russian programmers
Old 12-03-2007

CHRIS HANSON is the MASTER!!!
Old 12-03-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

haha yaw have no clue of how the internet work do you.. If you delete the token auctiva will no longer work with Ebay a.. The token contains no information about you whatsoever. all it does it gives auctiva the right to transfer info to ebay. There is no way for you to get linked or suspended by using auctiva unless you use same auctiva account with suspended ebay account ..
Old 12-03-2007
Threadstarter  

CHRIS HANSON reminds me one person i knew. He always acted like he was working hard. But didn't know wf he was doing. He also teach every one how to do their job. one time he wanted to help and got a big shot of electricity. I guess he need it.
Old 12-03-2007
Threadstarter  

the hole point is to use the same activa and replace or generate new token... that way you can plug in new ebay accounts ad delete old ones. to do that you need a program like activa only hacked one so token can easy be replaced or deleted..
that way you can post 100s of actions automatically without getting linked.. just load them once and thats it. i dont know exacly info that this token contains.. But this token in probebly what links you to ebay...Im positive that the programers can come up with something.. maybe username that activa use dont know... but my ideya is good if programmers can do it. Basicaly need to change activa a little ;-)
Old 12-03-2007
Banned

Your logic of thinking is screwed. You dont know what your talking about Leonid... There is no point at all and doing that. And there is absolutely no way of doing it. maybe you should learn what an token is and what it does. Your plan is far fetched

what your saying is like saying you replacing your brand new engine in your car with the same exactt brand new engine to make it go faster.....

No point at all, no logic behind it and totally absurd
Old 12-03-2007
Threadstarter  

lets say i got 100 actions loadet to the program for example.. with push of the bottom i can post 100 actions. If that account will get suspended i dont want to load these 100 actions again to different place because it takes time. this is the hole point of this. If i can post 100 actions fast just by changing ebay user ids that would be super. But i guess CHRIS don't get the ideya. He thinks im talking about one stuped token in auctiva.
Old 12-03-2007

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
Your logic of thinking is screwed. You dont know what your talking about Leonid... There is no point at all and doing that. And there is absolutely no way of doing it. maybe you should learn what an token is and what it does. Your plan is far fetched

what your saying is like saying you replacing your brand new engine in your car with the same exactt brand new engine to make it go faster.....

No point at all, no logic behind it and totally absurd
every time I read your posts I get annoyed

leonid that seems awesome if you could figure out how to do it. Keep us updated!!
Old 12-04-2007
Threadstarter  

i read many acticles like this about ebay and auctiva.. Are they freands o enimies ;-)

Threatened By eBay?

This week the company canceled, without warning, over 100 auctions that were using a popular auction utility developed by Oakland-based Auctiva. eBay claims the auctions were canceled because several users violated eBay's listing policy, which prohibits placing links or advertisements for other auction services within an eBay auction. Auctiva claims eBay's being a big bully baring its bidding brutishness.

I like this one
HOW FAR HAS 'VLADUZ' HACKED INTO EBAY?
How far has 'Vladuz' hacked into eBay? - The Red Tape Chronicles - MSNBC.com

read at the end
"Can anyone believe that counterfeiters using phished accounts could list this many items, using all new accounts each time, three or four times a day? Day after day?" she said. "There are thousands of them ... EBay is completely at the mercy of the scammers.”
Old 12-04-2007
Threadstarter  

Mystery eBay 'hack' exposes 1,200 accounts, possibly more

Mystery eBay 'hack' exposes 1,200 accounts, possibly more
Old 12-04-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by longisland88 View Post
every time I read your posts I get annoyed

leonid that seems awesome if you could figure out how to do it. Keep us updated!!
Well dont read it then. You know I'm not forcing you to read my post, your choosing too.
Old 12-04-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid5000 View Post
lets say i got 100 actions loadet to the program for example.. with push of the bottom i can post 100 actions. If that account will get suspended i dont want to load these 100 actions again to different place because it takes time. this is the hole point of this. If i can post 100 actions fast just by changing ebay user ids that would be super. But i guess CHRIS don't get the ideya. He thinks im talking about one stuped token in auctiva.
You can already post 100 auctions with a click of a button with auctiva, And if you did get suspended and tried to use the same 1-- listngs you will be linked by Image Urls and auction listing similarities..
Old 12-04-2007
Banned

Quote:
i read many acticles like this about ebay and auctiva.. Are they freands o enimies ;-)

Threatened By eBay?

This week the company canceled, without warning, over 100 auctions that were using a popular auction utility developed by Oakland-based Auctiva. eBay claims the auctions were canceled because several users violated eBay's listing policy, which prohibits placing links or advertisements for other auction services within an eBay auction. Auctiva claims eBay's being a big bully baring its bidding brutishness.

I like this one
HOW FAR HAS 'VLADUZ' HACKED INTO EBAY?
How far has 'Vladuz' hacked into eBay? - The Red Tape Chronicles - MSNBC.com

read at the end
"Can anyone believe that counterfeiters using phished accounts could list this many items, using all new accounts each time, three or four times a day? Day after day?" she said. "There are thousands of them ... EBay is completely at the mercy of the scammers.”
They need to create around 30 thousand ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts. Seperate all employees into 30 groups and give 1000 accounts and there information to each group but a different 1000 accounts per group(but not reveal they are ⊗⊗⊗⊗). If only certain ones get stolen within a single group then it becomes obvious it's an inside job...if it seems spuratic then it's outside. Tag all the accounts (can even be done with ActiveX controls) and trace to the best of there ability locations. It can be done. People can tag someone elses computer with an ActiveX control that gives tons of info about someone else so why can't they selectively do that for investigative purposes?
Old 12-04-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You can already post 100 auctions with a click of a button with auctiva, And if you did get suspended and tried to use the same 1-- listngs you will be linked by Image Urls and auction listing similarities..
then all you have to do is change the images thats it..
I dont change my image urls from imageshok any ways and accounts didn't got suspended yet but you can change that if you want .. you will not be linked by auction listing similarities. maybe you can be linked by auctiva token or auctiva user name or ip but never form auction listing similarities. I have never changed my listings at all and i had so many accounts. I will be looking in to auctiva very closely. Please Chris Hanson dont reply here you are getting on my nerves
Old 12-04-2007
Threadstarter  

Your negetive enrgy is interfiring with my creativity;-(
Old 12-04-2007

Nice speach.
Old 12-04-2007
Banned

Quote:
Your negetive enrgy is interfiring with my creativity;-(
Your logic is lowering my IQ
Old 12-04-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Your logic is lowering my IQ
I don't think your IQ can get any lower than it already is. You're getting close to our dear president Bush there.
I'm a surrealist. You have to realize that logic isn't everything. There's a world beyond logic. Pay a visit there someday.

BTW, you promised ebayhateluv that you would post a copy of the merchant account that he sent you for everybody to see. I guess you kept it for yourself only and used the excuse that "ebay is watching." I know, I spoke to him. Instead of contributing your negative comments, contribute something good.