multiple saving accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 07-07-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default multiple saving accounts

I currently opened 3 saving accs with my bank account (ANZ).

For these multiple saving accs, let say I will use one of it for the paypal for 2 weeks-3weeks until I got ebay invoice and then close the whole accounts and run with the ebay fee..

In this case, I might have the other 2 saving accs ready as back up, then when I ask them to close the one associated, what reason is good when they ask me "why you have few accounts and close this one only after 2 weeks using it?"

And also will the bank become suspicious to me of this activity and maybe one day will report me as fraud and freeze all my accounts?

Let say I will do this regularly every 2-3 weeks with 1 accounts. I believe that someone out there doing same thing as well and have less worry like me.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Why are you even thinking like that? It's silly and narrow. If you manage to follow the forum guidelines you dont need to bother 'running' like you suggest. The forum is to stay on ebay/paypal, not bail just necause you think the fees are not nice.

Dont use paypal for your fees. Use a vcc for that. The bank accounts will last longer. ANZ will look at your activities. There are one of the few banks in Australia that will react badly to what you do. They fully hate anything that looks like fraud. Their internal Fraud department checks and acts on account closing.
Bottom line, try not to do it.
Old 07-07-2010
Threadstarter  

How does it like fraud.

It is my bank account and I just decided to close it.

And the payment that comes in I have the proof from where it comes from.

And one of the few banks is....???

Cheers greenbean
Old 07-07-2010
Threadstarter  

Anyway it doesnt matter if I use cc or PP as ebay fee method, once I closed the ebay acc, then it will be the same with the PP acc associated.. it will need to be closed as well...so why I bother with cc..

Thx
Old 07-07-2010

Longevity: 93%

It looks like fraud if you are closing bank accounts every couple of weeks
Why do you want to go through all the trouble of making heaps of accounts just to have them shut down again soon after
Better to just make a couple to use and a couple of backups, and try to keep them as long as possible
If you are making new accounts just to sell for a month or so, and closing bank accounts all the time, to me it sounds like you are
A selling something you shouldnt be
B being dodgy
C not very good at the whole stealth thing...

take your pick from the above...
Old 07-11-2010
Threadstarter  

I would pick A..

so do you think you got some solution tenggo?
Old 07-11-2010
Threadstarter  

And if I make heaps of them and leave them like that sitting, wouldn't it look like more suspicious to the bank?

They will start to questioning, why do you need 10 bank accs? did u use it??

I am pretty sure I will get this question if I did like the way you said?
Old 09-18-2010

Longevity: 82%

Suncorp will stop PayPal from debiting any money out of your account if you ask, its a $15 fee (payable beforehand). Not sure if other banks have this policy..
Old 09-19-2010

Longevity: 79%

I could marry suncorp, they are the best for doing eBay Stealth, I currently have a large amount of bank accounts with them and they are more than happy to give me more. I was upfront with them about why I needed so many accounts but I was only asked about this out of curiosity and after I was given all my account numbers. You can apply for your new accounts online and they email you the details the very next day. You have 1 main account that has a visa debit card 9 sub accounts attached so you end up with 10 bank accounts yet only pay 1 $5 monthly fee for the whole lot. I couldn't recommend suncorp highly enough, they are fantastic to deal with and super easy.
Old 09-23-2010
Threadstarter  

Hi chocolate

Have you tried closing one of the sub acc?
If yes, how can you do it? Do you need to go to branch to do it? OR can you do it via the phone?
Old 09-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Just pay the fees.its not worth all the hassle.once they can you.they refund like the last months listings fees. Its like an ebay parting gift.they gave me 200$ plus last
Time.will be near 125 this time.
Old 09-28-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 78%

skyichigo, your plan does look very suss, just not worth the hassle to save on ebay/pp fees. You cant expect to have stealth a/cs (which you're already not supposed to) and then also expect to not pay them any fees as well. If you want to not spend the extra dough on ebay fees, I'd just create another stealth a/c and fund all my ebay/paypal fees from there for extra income (considering your dont already have an unlimited ebay a/c and sell in thousands).

And deathbychocolate, you make Suncorp sound like a dream. I almost signed up with them once, but instead chose to go with Westpac. Anybody else have suggestions about which banks react badly to stealth a/c and which dont??

Cheers!
Old 09-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyichigo View Post
I currently opened 3 saving accs with my bank account (ANZ).

For these multiple saving accs, let say I will use one of it for the paypal for 2 weeks-3weeks until I got ebay invoice and then close the whole accounts and run with the ebay fee..

In this case, I might have the other 2 saving accs ready as back up, then when I ask them to close the one associated, what reason is good when they ask me "why you have few accounts and close this one only after 2 weeks using it?"

And also will the bank become suspicious to me of this activity and maybe one day will report me as fraud and freeze all my accounts?

Let say I will do this regularly every 2-3 weeks with 1 accounts. I believe that someone out there doing same thing as well and have less worry like me.

Thanks

Wait a Minute here,,,are you trying to tell me and everyone here that your BIG PLAN is to screw Ebay and Paypal Over Fee's????

That is the best you can do?????

Are Good Ideas Really that SCARCE around you???

AS for if it is Fraud or Not,,,OF COURSE IT IS,,,you are Stealing from Paypal,,,,

All that has to happen is for Paypal to start Linking your "Stealth" Accounts together.

If "Your Big Plan" is Indicative of the level of sophistication in your prowess in Creating Stealth Accounts linking those Accounts for Paypal,WILL BE EASY,,,,Just like walking in the park on a Sunday Afternoon..

Then a Simple Police Investigation,,,Will Lead to a Knock on your Door,,,and as a Gift,,,, you will get an Nice New set of Bracelets,,,along with Free Room and Board for the Next Couple of Years,,,,,,

Dude do you Realize that there are Monkeys that can make Better Decisions than that???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO THE REST OF THE MEMBERS HERE,,,, PLEASE DO NOT PAY THIS SIMPLETON ANY MIND AT ALL,,,,,

Im sure EVERY One of you can come up with a Better way to make money with Ebay and Paypal