ETRADE No longer an option for PayPal Withdrawal Or ACH Deposit or Withdrawal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 08-25-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default ETRADE No longer an option for PayPal Withdrawal Or ACH Deposit or Withdrawal

ETrade No longer an option as by end of this month they will reject all ACH Deposits or Withdrawal and it will no longer supporting PayPal.

Here is full information :
Quote:
Third Party Payment Policy

Dear Valued Investor,

Please be advised that from Monday 31st August, we have expanded our 3rd party payment policy so that we will now no longer permit outgoing third party payments. This includes wire transfers, checks, and Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfers. In practice, this means that if you wish to transfer funds from your E*TRADE account, we will transfer the funds only to an external bank account which is in the same name as your E*TRADE account. As a reminder, our policy not to accept incoming third party payments will continue. This means that if a funds transfer to your E*TRADE account does not originate from an account in the same name as your E*TRADE account it will be rejected, automatically. Notification of the rejection will be sent to your account via Smart Alert.

This notice amends the current Customer Agreement, in respect of third party payments.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This smart alert and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this smart alert is strictly prohibited. If you have received this smart alert in error, please immediately notify us by email or telephone and delete the smart alert from your system. For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded. It is your responsibility to carry out virus or other checks as appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments do not affect your systems or data.

E*TRADE cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this smart alert or attachments. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of E*TRADE Financial Corporation or any of its affiliates. Neither E*TRADE Financial Corporation nor its affiliates accept responsibility for any changes made to this message after it was originally sent.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

good while it lasted, i discovered it too late...
Old 09-27-2010

Longevity: 81%

oo noo thats sucks for people that have horrible credit and hate greendot lol. good thing i have perfect credit
Old 09-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 85%

Yes, that's so bad that I've try to find an alternative for it.
Old 10-09-2010

Longevity: 83%

I just opened an etarde acct too. what about transfers in a name variation?
Old 10-21-2010

Longevity: 78%

So, etrade worked to withdrawal money from paypal without to have paypal name matched with bank account name?

Anyone know any other bank that work in that way or all withdrawals dont need name match ?
Old 10-22-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

There PLENTY of other banks out there...where there is a will,there is a way.
Old 11-07-2010

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by designbuyers View Post
ETrade No longer an option as by end of this month they will reject all ACH Deposits or Withdrawal and it will no longer supporting PayPal.

Here is full information :
You might misunderstood about PayPal ACH deposit to etrade.

As I understand, when you withdraw funds from PayPal to etrade, PayPal sends your full name (that you registered at PayPal) to etrade. So, etrade will accept the transfer because the account name matches with your etrade account name. So, it's not a third-party transfer. Recently, I withdrew funds from PayPal to my bank in USA(not etrade) and I know PayPal sends my full name to the bank in order for the bank to accept the funds. It should works the same with etrade.

So, you can still transfer funds from PayPal to etrade.

In reverse, I'm not sure if you can add funds from etrade to Paypal as etrade requires you to verify external account by sending small deposits (to PayPal), which is unable for PayPal. However, at PayPal end, if you can add etrade to PayPal as a bank and complete verification(PayPal sends small deposits to etrade), you may be able to add funds to Paypal(This applies only for USA PayPal account).