eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - must link paypal to list in certain catagories or use keywords????
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 94%
Question must link paypal to list in certain catagories or use keywords????

I have a newer ebay account and when I tried to list using a certain keyword ebay and I received the message that I must link to a verified paypal account in order to do this. The account is more than thirty days, and no feedback. I can link to a new verified paypal account in a few days once it is verified, but must I accept paypal as a payment method? Did this happen also because I have zero feedback? Thanks guys. By the way if you link to a paypal account (ALL NEW OF COURSE AND MATCH EBAY INFO) but accept other payment methods, mix it up a little, only using paypal for what you can stand to have tied up for a bit, it should work. This obviously does not work if you are selling VERO or counterfeit items.

Also the main reason that I can't use paypal is because I use dropshippers, and when I get paid is when the supplier gets paid.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Aspkin Group