Opening multiple accounts in eBay India - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-06-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Opening multiple accounts in eBay India

Hello,

I am from India and i sell mainly in eBay.in

I want to clarify some my doubts.

Actually i have two eBay.in ID's both linked and suspended. I want to make a new account. Have these following doubts
  • Buying an account from aspkin and using it in ebay.in??
  • I have to provide reinstatement details, how to give them proof of address and identity if i dont register with a valid address.
  • Stealth Book says eBay can block id's registered in Newyork and using it from China. So what about using those accounts sold in aspkin??
  • i gave my address and my gal friend's address for the two accounts. But both blocked. What address can i use now. i dont have any valid address with Proof for reinstatement
  • eBay.in wont use PayPal, So i dont worry about it. I just have to look after a bank account. Is there any online bank (virtual) which provides all Bank account number, MICR Code, etc as required in eBay.in PaisaPay. So that i can link it to that eBay account and transfer money from virtual account to my real bank account.
  • I have a dynamic IP, so no problem for me. i also followed as per Stealth Book. But screwed up at address.

Now kindly help me. I am a novice. So i am sorry for asking this many doubts. I want my account back in eBay. Atleast i need to sell in eBay.com internationally. Please help

Harish
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-06-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunnu View Post
Hello,

I am from India and i sell mainly in eBay.in

I want to clarify some my doubts.

Actually i have two eBay.in ID's both linked and suspended. I want to make a new account. Have these following doubts
  • Buying an account from aspkin and using it in ebay.in?? You need an india account for you country. If you buy a usa account and use it in india it would be a waste since usa accounts are for usa since ip is involved and ebay is strict with ip's.
  • I have to provide reinstatement details, how to give them proof of address and identity if i dont register with a valid address. [b] Be creative[/b[.
  • Stealth Book says eBay can block id's registered in Newyork and using it from China. So what about using those accounts sold in aspkin??[b] Accounts sold for usa should on be used for usa and accounts sold with india ip should only be used for india.[/b[
  • i gave my address and my gal friend's address for the two accounts. But both blocked. What address can i use now. i dont have any valid address with Proof for reinstatement. Use addresses where neigbors live or other addresses like apartments or houses a few blocks away from you or some food shop or something. Be creative.
  • eBay.in wont use PayPal, So i dont worry about it. I just have to look after a bank account. Is there any online bank (virtual) which provides all Bank account number, MICR Code, etc as required in eBay.in PaisaPay. So that i can link it to that eBay account and transfer money from virtual account to my real bank account. I know in the usa they have many prepaid cards, I don't if in india they have prepaid cards. Prepaid cards in the usa give you a virtual bank account number and routing number for what your asking.
  • I have a dynamic IP, so no problem for me. i also followed as per Stealth Book. But screwed up at address. Make new ebay accounts and write everything down in notepad or whatever program makes it easy for you to understand.

Now kindly help me. I am a novice. So i am sorry for asking this many doubts. I want my account back in eBay. Atleast i need to sell in eBay.com internationally. Please help

Harish
Hope it helps I wrote down next to your questions.
Old 10-08-2010
Threadstarter  

they wont verify my PAN CARD number if i myself make a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one?
Old 10-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

You need to have real info for that. can not make a stealth one.
Old 10-08-2010
Threadstarter  

but FandangoKango first told me to make a photoshop proof for address like passport etc
Old 10-08-2010
MU

If you are not using real info for your accounts then you don't photoshop. You use your real documents. If you don't have them find them or get them from your utility company or go to the consulate in your country to get your passport.

If your using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info then ps is your friend buddy.
Old 10-09-2010
Threadstarter  

I cannot use the same info and address. Now i dont have proof of identity or something for my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address. Help me clearly what i must do
Old 10-10-2010
MU

Wink

Quote:
I cannot use the same info and address. Now i dont have proof of identity or something for my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address. Help me clearly what i must do
for example for your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address get a regular utility bill and change the address with some kind of online program. be creative and legitable
Old 10-12-2010
Threadstarter  

the eBay Stealth book is not useful for me as i am not from INDIA.

can i get the 30day pay back? i really cant use it at all as its only for USA EU and CANADA. Please reply for it
Old 10-12-2010
MU

Quote:
the eBay Stealth book is not useful for me as i am not from INDIA.

can i get the 30day pay back? i really cant use it at all as its only for USA EU and CANADA. Please reply for it
you have to ask the admin of the stealth guide if he does that for your case. go to the stealth guide website and click contact us or some help menu.