New to reopenning an Ebay account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-06-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default New to reopenning an Ebay account.

First and formost this is an awsome website. A friend told me about it and Ive been reading all thoguht it the whole day.

My situation is this: I was suspended from Ebay and today I tried to open a new account. I used a Visa gift card and it worked and used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address. I also opned a new paypal account under my real name and address using the same Visa gift card. I did all this from a cafe that has wifi. I some how managed to get shut down from Ebay. Does Anyone know how that could have happened.

Also how are you all able to sell on Ebay and have people pay you to your Paypal account?

Thanks in advance, FugEbay!

PS I couldnt find these answers anywhere on the site. Sorry if this is a repeat question.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-06-2007
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Yeah, I don't know if it's been put on the guide yet but we've come to the general conclusion here that Paypal and eBay are now linking no matter what. So if you use a Paypal account with your real info to accept payments on eBay they can suspend you just based on that. It's better to open up a Paypal account with the same ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info as the eBay account.
Old 12-06-2007
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 95%
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FugEbay! View Post
First and formost this is an awsome website. A friend told me about it and Ive been reading all thoguht it the whole day.

My situation is this: I was suspended from Ebay and today I tried to open a new account. I used a Visa gift card and it worked and used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address. I also opned a new paypal account under my real name and address using the same Visa gift card. I did all this from a cafe that has wifi. I some how managed to get shut down from Ebay. Does Anyone know how that could have happened.

Also how are you all able to sell on Ebay and have people pay you to your Paypal account?

Thanks in advance, FugEbay!

PS I couldnt find these answers anywhere on the site. Sorry if this is a repeat question.
Hi, welcome! You must use the same info on paypal that you used on ebay so if you used the same email address for both, trash them! Start fresh, new ip, rid cookies, etc. and make sure you have a working telephone number. Good luck!
Old 12-06-2007
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your help. But how can I get the money out of my paypal account if I use a gift card? Should I just send it to a friend and have him or her pay me?
Old 12-06-2007
MU

Just link it to a bank account you haven't used before with Paypal, and withdraw funds through that.
Old 12-06-2007
Threadstarter  

Can anyone recomend the best prepaid debit/credit card to use to open a new Ebay and Paypal account? thanks
Old 12-06-2007

Hi- theres many listed here as we succeed /fail with some.
We have found that Simon are good, and wrk, Vanilla works, ALl access works, Onegreatgift Card US Bank works, the walmart cards, green dot work, but theyre like 8.95 fee + want your social. and then charge to reload.
Best of Luck!
Old 12-07-2007

ive got a question in between here, does paypal check the name on the account ? or can i just another account to my name in my bank, which will give me a new account number, and i just submit that under a new name.
Old 12-07-2007
MU

Paypal says they check the name on the bank account, but I know through personal experience that this is a big fat LIE.
Old 12-07-2007
Threadstarter  

Thank you to everyone for your help and insight.

One question. Can I use "ID Verify" on my Ebay so I can sell with a buy it now option? I have a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address on my Ebay account but a real phone number on my Ebay account.

I went to the "ID Verify" page and the only thing I see that might be a problem is that where the Driver's License Number question I can select No Drivers License.

Anyone tried to ID Verify an Ebay account that is ⊗⊗⊗⊗?

Thank you, FugEbay
Old 12-07-2007
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%

also as stated before in these forums, set up an ing direct bank account, all simple and all online. this account will then be connected to your regular checking or savings account.
Old 12-07-2007
Threadstarter  

I just went ahead and opened at new checking account at the bank i alread had an account at? Is that ok to do?
Old 12-07-2007
MU

Yes. As long as it's a different account number than what you used with Paypal, it won't matter if you use the same bank.
Old 12-07-2007

I am confused about using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on a brand new paypal account. Does Paypal need to verify the name, address and everthing else?
Old 12-07-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by who View Post
I am confused about using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on a brand new paypal account. Does Paypal need to verify the name, address and everthing else?
Use the same ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address on your new paypal account as you did on the new Ebay account. Also use the same prepid credit card on the new paypal account as you did on the new Ebay account.

One question. Can I use "ID Verify" on my Ebay so I can sell with a buy it now option? I have a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address on my Ebay account but a real phone number on my Ebay account.

I went to the "ID Verify" page and the only thing I see that might be a problem is that where the Driver's License Number question I can select No Drivers License.

Anyone tried to ID Verify an Ebay account that is ⊗⊗⊗⊗?
Old 12-07-2007

best of my knowledge- the id verify is a type of credit check, i had 2 accts id verified, my own and my moms..one my dads acct, they generated a telephone number to call equifax, with a file number, once off the phone with equifax, the id verify was in place, in an hour on ebay--BUT they still took the acct down a month later..
Old 12-10-2007

I don't recommend that I would buy small digital items to get 10fb, instead.
Old 12-10-2007

HI- YES< i was side stepping the answer as the Inquirer is BRAND NEW + maybe from X-XXX?
Old 12-11-2007

Is this possible:
Open a PayPal account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address and virtual phone number, and gift credit card. Then submit a new bank account number which you opened with your real name and address? or just your real name but a different address?
Can PayPal detect the difference in the name and reject it?
Old 12-11-2007

Longevity: 98%

keceli paypal will lock your account after you get so much money coming in.
Old 12-12-2007

so what is that amount? I used generate about $6000-7000 in gross sales in PayPal. the last time they did freeze my account asked for supplier info and sales receipts which I did have and they restated it after they found that I have another PayPal account which had an open claim. By the way this PayPal account was with completely new name address credit card etc(it was on someone else's name).
Anyway, so what is the way to go?
This is f... up. I mean I am not doing anything illegal and selling legit stuff to people who are 100% happy and eBay and PP makes their huge cut..but yet they are still not happy! What the f*** they want?
Old 12-12-2007
Banned

Get you a merchant account