Any easy way to re-verify? I am lost. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-16-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Send a message via AIM to jadensrh
Default Any easy way to re-verify? I am lost.

Thank you in advance for even taking the time to read this. I understand that established members of this forum are probably tired of posts like this and i apologize.

I have been to numerous different forums and have searched for hours now with no luck. I am desperate at this point. Feel free to pm me or post here.

Basicaly paypal says there was some unauthorized use of my account. I have to re-verify all my info. Problem is the debit card I had on there is no longer active. Paypal just realized this. Now I need a different card. They froze my account so now i can only recieve money.

Is there a VCC that is legit and can get me back to verified or anyone who can help? If anyone can honestly help, it would be awesome. Not sure it matters but this is a US account and I am from the US.

All my cash is tied up in paypal. They are really messing up my ebay auctions and bills i have. I really need to get this done tonight. Already have 2 Ebay customers angry, not to mention the bills owed.

Last edited by SaiJin; 10-16-2010 at 01:23 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

alot of vcc, look on the credit card alternatives section of this forum.
jadensrh (10-16-2010)
Old 10-16-2010
MU

entropay is probably the best choice as they do not expire in a few months like most vcc's do.
The Following User Says Thank You to revskank For This Useful Post:
jadensrh (10-16-2010)
Old 10-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Thank you guys very much. I did some more searching around the site and read more about vcc's. I think I found a few people selling them so I hope to get this resolved as soon as I can. Thanks again.
Old 10-16-2010
Threadstarter  

I guess im out of luck since I am unable to pay the sellers due to my limited pp account. What a mess. I dont know what else to do. Curse you PP.
Old 10-16-2010

Default hi there

I know how frustrated you are and I am sorry for you. It seams that the VCC is not your only problem at the moment. this unauthorized "excuse" is the first thing PP does. that means basically that there was too much money coming in and out I guess (thats my experience anyway). also any VCC that you may use will be detected by PP as such. Mind you I don't want to confuse you. I think that there is maybe something else? depends on what you are selling and so on. I know you can bu VCC's but think first if that is your only problem. the card number will for sure show that it is a VCC. good luck anyway
The Following User Says Thank You to luna For This Useful Post:
jadensrh (10-17-2010)
Old 10-16-2010
Threadstarter  

There honestly was something up with my accont. Had a payment sent to a company I didnt know fo a service I never signed up for.. They refunded me then paypal did its limit.
Old 10-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by revskank View Post
entropay is probably the best choice as they do not expire in a few months like most vcc's do.
Is entropay still working for US users though? Problem has been their accounts have been temporarily suspended by entropay pending full verification of ID.

Given the OP says it's a rush job, might not be so useful
jadensrh (10-17-2010)
Old 10-16-2010

Longevity: 80%

you say your debit card has expired - not sure about that , as debit cards here in Canada do not expire, however I understand that in other countries thi smay be different. In any event the bank will be able to issue you a new/current debit card right away, that is really easy and an instant fix to your problem.

I am assuming you know this , so my next question is , why have you not done this, is it because it is a stealth account? Or is there something else I am missing here, let us know...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEM For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (10-16-2010), jadensrh (10-17-2010)
Old 10-17-2010
Threadstarter  

No stealth accounts or anything like that.

I dont do any type of big internet business. My paylpal account was opened for the sole purpose to make a few ebay and non ebay purchases for mostly cds and t shirts. I was also doing surveys and they only payed through pp. No big amounts. Usually $10 or $20 at a time. Once I had the money I realized I had no way to withdraw it or use it without a bank account or card

One of the survey sites I used issued their rewards through a prepaid visa debit card. I used that card in 2006 and put it on my pp account which allowed me to send, recieve and withdraw funds.

2 weeks ago I get a weird charge to my account from a company I didnt recognize. It was for $10 to some game site where you buy tokens or something of that sort to play games on the site. I emailed the support on that site and explained my situation and they refunded it to my pp account. Soon after pp slaps me a limit since it seemed my account was hacked. I have reverified eveything up until this point. The survey company that issued the debit card closed around the start of this year. That made the debit card no good. I assume pp just realized this because of the situation and the fact they had no reason to check otherwise until now.
Old 10-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Entr o pay has still worked well for me. You can set them up in the same day and get new Paypal going.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
jadensrh (10-17-2010)
Old 10-17-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadensrh View Post
Thank you in advance for even taking the time to read this. I understand that established members of this forum are probably tired of posts like this and i apologize.

I have been to numerous different forums and have searched for hours now with no luck. I am desperate at this point. Feel free to pm me or post here.

Basicaly paypal says there was some unauthorized use of my account. I have to re-verify all my info. Problem is the debit card I had on there is no longer active. Paypal just realized this. Now I need a different card. They froze my account so now i can only recieve money.

Is there a VCC that is legit and can get me back to verified or anyone who can help? If anyone can honestly help, it would be awesome. Not sure it matters but this is a US account and I am from the US.

All my cash is tied up in paypal. They are really messing up my ebay auctions and bills i have. I really need to get this done tonight. Already have 2 Ebay customers angry, not to mention the bills owed.
wish i could help you, but all i use is real prepaid cards like netspend and walmart which i receive in the mail. maybe you can go to cvs, walgreens, walmart and get a temporary card real quick. it will cost you less than 30 bucks and worth it if you need it that bad.

good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to FandangoKango For This Useful Post:
jadensrh (10-17-2010)
Old 10-17-2010
Threadstarter  

Yeah its all a big mess at this point. I really dont know what to do. Thank you guys for the replies though. I know these questions probably get old and annoying.
Old 10-20-2010
Threadstarter  

newtools is the man!