Paypal limited my account and more questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-05-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default Paypal limited my account and more questions

Ok i posted earlier because ebay suspended me. I tried to get my account back and they said i couldnt because of trademark reasons. And they said something about VEROS and secutiry crap.

WHAT ARE VEROS?

I think i commited a sin by emailing them (it was before i joined this) and now my paypal account is limited. It has 270 dollars. Can I get them back?

I have another ebay account and i have questions- that account i just got restored and it was suspended three years ago for shill bidding. i have logged into the email account linked to it from the same IP address i logged onto to the suspended account (only the email not the actualy ebay account). IS that account done now and will they suspend it if i try to sell anything?

Now that they have limited one paypal i still have another verified one but i had used it with the suspnded account. Should i make ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ones and just transfer the money?

Thanks a lot for the support and I am sorry if I am asking too many questions. i HAVE BEEN READING AND READING AND READING but just need to verify what i have learned.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

You can learn more about Vero here: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/faq-ind...ement-faq.html

With your Paypal account, what's Paypal saying? Sometimes they'll ask for more information, like faxing in documents. What have they said about the limitation?

Paypal is a hard nut to crack; using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Paypal accounts can only get you so far. Sooner or later you'll need to verify information. You'll have to make it as legit as possible to survive. New bank account, new credit card, and a valid phone number for starters.
Old 12-12-2007

Aspkin, wont they eventually figure it out, because you will have to use your real name even if you change everything else? then they will connect you to the old account wont they? whats the point?
It feels like once you are out, you are out for good! this thing made age at least few years..
Old 12-12-2007

LIke ASpkin said, Paypal is the best to try to get back, at least theyre Factual, Ebay doesnt deal in facts,figures or make sense...
Old 12-12-2007

Longevity: 98%
Default Paypal ..will let you back..but

most of the time they make you jump through Hoops..

Soc Sec #... home info ...etc...

What a pain..

EB
Old 12-13-2007
MU

Longevity: 94%

I had just set up a new ebay account following all the advice from the board. Reinstalled my hard drive, new ip address (just walked in to my broadband provider's regional office and switched the cable modem), got a new ip address, set up a new paypal account using my best friends financial information, verified and confirmed it, open the ebay seller account, linked paypal and ebay ( I know many on this board appose that but since this was all new account with absolutely none of my name and other traceable digital information I thought this was ok), and listed 10 VeRO items (Real..not ⊗⊗⊗⊗), had bidding on half of them in 2 days, AND then here is what I am REGRTETTING. I wanted some feedback so I purchase a laptop component. I didnt want paypal to drawl from my friends credit card or his bank so I sent funds into the newly created paypal account from my old account that was linked to the suspended ebay account. Less than 24 hours later I got an email from Paypal stating that the new paypal account has been put on limitation due to possible fraud activities...basically frozen. Now paypal wants me to perform 6 tasks in order to reactivate the account including their running credit check on the credit card used, SS number, business forms, contact information for the vendor, and phone number verification and filing out their merchant business profile. Every single tasks must be completed to their satisfaction in order to unfreeze the account. 20 minutes after getting the paypal limitation email the newly created ebay account got suspended for abusing the spirit of their policy. I dont think I am soliciting advice on this message since I know exactly what was done wrong (sending in funds to the new paypal account from my old paypal account)...but I am absolutely shocked that any and all information is shared by paypal and ebay.
Old 12-13-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

you said you sent money to your new paypal account form your old account right?? So did you use the same Ip to do that?? Shame on you ta ta tahh. You should had known better.
Old 12-13-2007

Longevity: 96%

I had a bunch of ebay accounts and 2 paypal accounts linked with everything(name address IP cookies) like a year ago. Then they suspended all of my accounts except for 1 ebay and 1 paypal and to this day im using the ebay one(with my brothers paypal, since if my other paypal gets limited I wont be able to provide SS#). Ebays weird.
Old 12-14-2007

That's pretty much why never to use paypal.
Old 12-14-2007

yeah but they release funds after 6 months though. so you aren't TOTALLY screwed.
i actually just recently got 700$ after 6 months. That was a happy day.
Old 12-14-2007

I've heard from people if you have ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info, they never release the funds and someone had a paypal account locked with money in it after 3 years.
Old 12-14-2007
Executive [VIP]

How will they know if its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info? Just refuse to give them the documents they're asking for ...they can't prove if its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or not
Old 12-14-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivegotinfo View Post
yeah but they release funds after 6 months though. so you aren't TOTALLY screwed.
i actually just recently got 700$ after 6 months. That was a happy day.
Did you get mailed a check or did they transfer to your bank?
Old 03-19-2008

Default return of money after 180 days

They post cheque or return to the nominated bank account, the one that I attached and then resulted in me being limited lol, crazy mentality