My IOffer selling account is placed on hold for a lack of buyer feedback - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 10-24-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default My IOffer selling account is placed on hold for a lack of buyer feedback

My IOffer selling account is placed on hold for a lack of buyer feedback in recent transactions. My IOffer Account is under review and my items have been temporarily removed from my store.

My Ioffer account was opened as a seller on August 03, 2010

My IOffer account was restricted about 6 times in 2 months becouse of this policy :

When I sold 3 items my account is restricted and I have to wait my buyer to leave Positive feedback and my account is reopen again, then When I sold again 3 items then again is restricted.......

Someone know :
-- How many Month more have this Policy-Restriction an IOffer account ??
-- Same as ebay 90 days selling Limit ??

Thank You !

Last edited by TGMT²; 10-24-2010 at 10:33 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-24-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

I really have never heard of this before...eBay is not really like this unless you sell VERO items...

With eBay if they suspend you, it usually means BYE-BYE!
Old 10-24-2010
Threadstarter  

My problem is about this Link below :

www (dot) ioffer (dot) com / entries / show / 111782
Old 11-04-2010

Longevity: 80%

iOffer did this to me three times in the space of several months - VERY annoying! I found that writing a letter of complaint seemed to help, pointing out that it was hard to get buyer ratings when they wouldn't let me sell anything. iOffer has it's place but it's very badly run.
Old 11-05-2010
Threadstarter  

Default My IOffer selling account is placed on hold for a lack of buyer feedback

Several Months ??

How many ?

3 months ?
90 days ?

You are selling now normally ??
Old 02-09-2018

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: My IOffer selling account is placed on hold for a lack of buyer feedback

It's 8 years later, and iOffer still has this bizarre policy.

In the space of 52 days, iOffer suspended my selling account THREE TIMES,
due to lack of buyer feedback.

This is ridiculous.

EVERY BUYER has received their purchased items.
I have 100% positive feedback.
I have been selling on iOffer for over 1 year.

IOffer is placing my selling account on hold EVERY MONTH.
Old 03-06-2018

Longevity: 37%
Default Re: My IOffer selling account is placed on hold for a lack of buyer feedback

i have been selling for more than 2 year in ioffer with 98% feedback for recent transaction i got hold my account.one thing i need to tell you i selling same product for last year 2 year but they got hold my account but in same time i got feedback from two buyer still its in hold condition
Old 03-11-2018

Longevity: 61%

And... just happened again.
4 times in 4 months--account under review for lack of buyer feedback.

Even more weird is that fully half of my buyers have been leaving feedback,
since I've been messaging all of them and telling them to do so. Actually I think MOST of them have rated me now.

Again, 100% positive feedback. Account under review every month.
Old 03-11-2018
MU

Longevity: 82%

I like how they think you can control your buyers. I buy items daily and I rarely, if ever leave feedback. How silly.
Old 04-20-2018

Longevity: 37%

hi,

i have got positive feedback from most of the buyer but still my account got hold i don't known why ? it almost hold for 2 weeks for this two week i got 5 star rating from 15 buyer
Old 04-21-2018

Longevity: 49%

They did this to me a couple of times. Open a case in ioffer helpdesk and send them an “angry”message. I did this and they reinstated the account in just a couple of days. Ioffer’s bots are messed up same as their so called COPS system. Well anyway ioffer is almost useless now is there anyone selling anything there nowdays?
Old 04-26-2018

Longevity: 69%

when i had a ioffer account they kept telling me off for not logging in and kept telling me that i will be deactivated if i dont log in

but with no traffic why do i need to log in ?
Old 05-09-2018

Longevity: 81%

I got suspended from ioffer, i am uk based & got my aussie friend to create an account using his details and debit card. I reset my router to change IP address & went it to my computer to create a new account (nothing was changed ie: email address) started advertising & within 3 hours i could not log in?

My aussie friend emailed iofferhelpdesk & was told ''it was linked to a suspended account'' How can this be?
Old 06-07-2018

Longevity: 33%

I also received this stupid message. I have been selling on Ioffer for 4 years, had tons of feedback yet not enough to lift this stupid policy. How can we force a buyer to give a feedback when they are ignoring the seller? Its better no feed back provided otherwise they would probably give us a neutral feedback which is not good. Usually if the buyer is quiet means they are okay with the item. This Is seriously stupid. I don't walk into Wal Mart buy an item and then go to their web site and leave a feedback. I will only leave a bad one if the item they sell are not good.

The last time I had this ban, it took them 2 months to lift the ban. Had to plead and plead and plead like a beggar across the street.

What a sick policy. I thought they would have revised this policy by now. Utter nonsense. Seller gets the ban simply because buyers refuse to provide feedback ! We are like at the mercy of the buyers! Does not make sense!

Last edited by mcdsweet98; 06-07-2018 at 11:08 PM.
Old 06-07-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainbuster View Post
And... just happened again.
4 times in 4 months--account under review for lack of buyer feedback.

Even more weird is that fully half of my buyers have been leaving feedback,
since I've been messaging all of them and telling them to do so. Actually I think MOST of them have rated me now.

Again, 100% positive feedback. Account under review every month.
We are on the same boat. They even include those buyers that click the buy button but never made payment. At one time, I had like 10 buyers who never made payment so I had to cancel them as Non payment. The next day I got this ban saying not enough buyer feedback.

The numbers don't mean squat to this stupid policy. They are expecting every buyer must leave a feedback. Sad thing is, buyers don't want, we get it. Why not ioffer just buy us a flight ticket so we can fly all the way to the buyers house, knock on them door and beg for a feedback.
Old 06-07-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceena View Post
i have been selling for more than 2 year in ioffer with 98% feedback for recent transaction i got hold my account.one thing i need to tell you i selling same product for last year 2 year but they got hold my account but in same time i got feedback from two buyer still its in hold condition
Its the only selling site that I know has this stupid policy. Even Ebay doesn't have it because it just doesn't make sense to penalize the seller just because their buyer don't want to give a feedback
Old 06-11-2018

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 70%

Ioffer will keep being ioffer.
hasn't been updated in anyway since launched in 2001.

its a miracle this place is still on exist.

love them or hate them , they have good traffic
Old 06-11-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 58%

There's lots of money to be made on ioffer with the right products, but they can detect stealth accounts more accurately than eb. It's insane!
Old 06-11-2018

If going full stealth everything diffrent
Payments from buyers, the invoices does not include any info of the seller

Can paypal know ioffer user?
Old 06-13-2018

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by multipleuno View Post
My IOffer selling account is placed on hold for a lack of buyer feedback in recent transactions. My IOffer Account is under review and my items have been temporarily removed from my store.

My Ioffer account was opened as a seller on August 03, 2010

My IOffer account was restricted about 6 times in 2 months becouse of this policy :

When I sold 3 items my account is restricted and I have to wait my buyer to leave Positive feedback and my account is reopen again, then When I sold again 3 items then again is restricted.......

Someone know :
-- How many Month more have this Policy-Restriction an IOffer account ??
-- Same as ebay 90 days selling Limit ??

Thank You !
You'll have to wait or get another Ioffer account
Old 12-26-2018

I commented on this thread in July 2018 and it's December 2018 and my Ioffer account is still under restriction due to lack of buyer feedback. LOL! The world is crazy and have lost its common sense.

I am sure the buyers have received their items by now and since no complains or dispute was lodged, I take it that they are okay with it.

But Ioffer doesn't think that way. I have booked a flight to head over to my customer's address so that I can physically knock on their door and tell them to leave a feedback
Old 12-26-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdsweet98 View Post
I commented on this thread in July 2018 and it's December 2018 and my Ioffer account is still under restriction due to lack of buyer feedback. LOL! The world is crazy and have lost its common sense.

I am sure the buyers have received their items by now and since no complains or dispute was lodged, I take it that they are okay with it.

But Ioffer doesn't think that way. I have booked a flight to head over to my customer's address so that I can physically knock on their door and tell them to leave a feedback
Ioffer is a very strange place.
they see the world in different eyes

contact them in tweeter , thats what i do when i have a question