how to avoid to link to previous banned paypal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU PayPal Talk

Old 10-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default how to avoid to link to previous banned paypal account

I alreay purchase stealth and read, I followed the instruction, opened a business name, reinstall window to clean cookie, change Ip address, new bank account, new credit card, I opened ebay and paypal two month ago, everything is fine, just a few days ago, I tried to restore my old paypal account to withdraw money, of course, I did not login in at home, they asked me provide credit card, I provide new debit card, of course this credit card is not credit card for my new paypal account, that's why I thought ok, two paypal account is nothing related. but my old paypal account banned, at the same time, new paypal banned as well. I rang paypal, they said they think I got another paypal account. anyway, I don't know how they can link two paypal together, two paypal account got differnet name, IP, phone number, bank account, credit card. new install window, different IP.

pls help me!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

What about address - same address?
Old 10-28-2010
Threadstarter  

no, different address, I am wondering if paypal check bank information, the old banned paypal account is my real name, the new paypal bank account is business account, business account under my real name? that will cause problem? help.

I lost confident to open new ebay and new paypal.

of course, new paypal and old paypal bank details and bank name is different

Last edited by SaiJin; 10-28-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 10-28-2010

Wink

hi there
first of all I think installing windows again is quite an "overkill" but better safe then sorry.
about the credit card: you have to put a name in the field on pp for the cardholders name right? is that maybe the same then the banned? also don't panic! check everything again take a paper and a pen and try to figure out what went wrong. as soon as you have this you are one step closer to get ready again. please don't give up. I understand your feelings I know I have been there so often. but really the more I thought about all of this and the more I tried to figure out what I could have done wrong I am getting closer and finally I think I have it (it is no guarantee of course that it will work forever!) if you are dealing with paypal and with ebay you have to be prepared to get thrown out again and again, even if you didn't do anything wrong. trust me. so just check again what could have happened. and bare in mind that pp is linking everything, IP, names, telephone numbers, addresses and so on. just check!

telephone number?

Last edited by SaiJin; 10-28-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 10-28-2010
Threadstarter  

NO, I used virtual credit card for new paypal account, I put different name to matching ebay and paypal, it is different name from old paypal, but name is similar, paypal even link similar name's account?

telephone number is different for sure?

new paypal bank account is business bank account, still under my real name, old paypal is my real name acccount, I am wordering if bank provide all details to paypal so paypal know it is same person?

Last edited by SaiJin; 10-28-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 10-28-2010

Longevity: 91%

No, you must have done something that linked those two accounts. Think hard...
On the business account...Look at all again... That is where mistake happened if they linked you with old- banned PayPal. Did you open this new account under different window user? I am thinking could be something in your computer even though you reinstalled windows.
Old 10-28-2010
Threadstarter  

hi, I reinstall window, but might be under same wondow user, I can't remember extactly, do you think that cause problem?
Old 10-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Can I change all ebay details, name, address, phone number, USER ID. then clean cookie, IP. and creat another payypal address, link new paypal to my ebay ID, do you think new paypal will link to old banned paypal again? thanks for help
Old 10-28-2010

Yes, you need to create new window user, than open account with ALL new info and different IP in this location. I use dial up for those things...You may have been linked by flash cookies which is better for you to have than not for Ebay- and not that easy to delete anyway..hence need for separate window user. There are other methods members use successfully..Its all here somewhere on this forum.
Old 10-28-2010
Threadstarter  

my god, do you think my ebay account is going to be linked to old suspend ebay account by flash cookies. if i set different window user then I can avoid link by flash cookie?
Old 10-28-2010
Threadstarter  

What should I do now to avoid my ebay account suspended, to link to old ebay account. so far, ebay account is still good
Old 10-29-2010

Right now you can't change much, just pray you stay on as long they will have you.. In the future if your accounts get suspended you need to make sure you do everything right from the get go with new ones, so you don't get linked.
Old 10-29-2010
Threadstarter  

But I don't have multi ebay account, I only creat one new ebay account, I reinstall window to clean cookie, window user's name might be same as old one, many person got same name, like John, window user name is John. why ebay or paypal will link with old one, you mean even window user name is same, flash cookie will trace you?
Old 11-22-2013

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: how to avoid to link to previous banned paypal account

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylejewelry View Post
no, different address, I am wondering if paypal check bank information, the old banned paypal account is my real name, the new paypal bank account is business account, business account under my real name? that will cause problem? help.

I lost confident to open new ebay and new paypal.

of course, new paypal and old paypal bank details and bank name is different
Pay pal or EBay can not verify your account or personal information from a bank.
It is illegal for a bank to verify or give out any account information to anyone or any business when it comes to their customers personal accounts.
The only way pay pal can verify an account is by making a deposit into the account you used to set up your pay pal account.
Old 10-15-2018

Longevity: 31%
Default Re: how to avoid to link to previous banned paypal account

I had linked accounts because I used text plus for a new phone number on an android Phone where I used my banned account months ago. Crazy how they can track that! Where did you get your phone number?